What's new

Superheros and Villains

Musicnotes

Ten Thousand Club
Sam looks up. "Man this life is weird."
" its a crazy life. There are stuff Ive done I never imagined I would do." She thought about when she had Tyson curse her so that the demon would come after her instead of Diana. Of course only a few people knew the demon was after her as well as Diana.

Jacenio

Uninterested Genius
" its a crazy life. There are stuff Ive done I never imagined I would do." She thought about when she had Tyson curse her so that the demon would come after her instead of Diana. Of course only a few people knew the demon was after her as well as Diana.
Sam read her mind passively without really meaning too. "Demon?" He asked. "Sorry. Sometimes I can't control it."

Musicnotes

Ten Thousand Club
Sam read her mind passively without really meaning too. "Demon?" He asked. "Sorry. Sometimes I can't control it."
" its fine. There's a demon after Diana, that's why she hasn't really left the house. Why he is after her I have no clue. He's also after me but only really Kala knows and maybe Zadock if she told him." Dana sighed as a look of worry came across her face. "Diana doesn't know he is after me too.. I didn't want to risk her getting killed so I had Tyson curse me. "

Drumonkey

Paragon of Dreams
"Ah crap.... out of all the people she got the power to draw whatever she wants and it comes to life? what is this?! Doodlebob?!" He surrounds everyone besides Oracle in a curved wall of energy." He concentrates
(Chuck is Immortal now so that dagger would've done booty to him) Chuck saw someone make an attempt on his life and didn't bat an eye. He knew it wouldn't kill him and when he got his pworrs back he would pay that person a visit. @Neko of the North

Jacenio

Uninterested Genius
" its fine. There's a demon after Diana, that's why she hasn't really left the house. Why he is after her I have no clue. He's also after me but only really Kala knows and maybe Zadock if she told him." Dana sighed as a look of worry came across her face. "Diana doesn't know he is after me too.. I didn't want to risk her getting killed so I had Tyson curse me. "
Sam looked around. "Great. Demons." He said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)