• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Is this why you kept me here? " Diana asked. "Well what does he like we could use bait"
"Well, to be honest, a few dark sages put a hit out on you because they wanted to use you as some kind of sacrifice, so I brought you here so they could come get you, but Arkalas killed them about half an hour ago sooooooo yeah. Lucky you." Tyson said.

"Well, to be honest, a few dark sages put a hit out on you because they wanted to use you as some kind of sacrifice, so I brought you here so they could come get you, but Arkalas killed them about half an hour ago sooooooo yeah. Lucky you." Tyson said.
"Maybe you should come here so he can kill you too" Diana said

"Oh and where would that be?" She asked
"Eh the beach." Ben said. "I havn't been to the beach in forever."

"Ya know right about now I really like that idea." Jeremy said through gritted teeth. His was furiouse with Tyson

"Eh the beach." Ben said. "I havn't been to the beach in forever."

"Ya know right about now I really like that idea." Jeremy said through gritted teeth. His was furiouse with Tyson
"Yeah I would except no thanks." He said before smirking at Jeremy. "What's wrong? Did I touch a nerve, duckie? It's not like I killed your wife or anything. Though I probably should have. Guarantees that Arkalas wouldn't be able to feed off of killing her."

"Yeah I would except no thanks." He said before smirking at Jeremy. "What's wrong? Did I touch a nerve, duckie? It's not like I killed your wife or anything. Though I probably should have. Guarantees that Arkalas wouldn't be able to feed off of killing her."
" why?" Diana asked curiously

"Why what?" He replied. "Why haven't I killed you and ole angry pants next to you? Because I may have a use for your existence. Maybe. Why haven't I brought Arkalas here? I can't. I don't have the tools."
" you said Arkalas wouldn't be able to feed off me." She said . "so are you just going to keep us here till you have the tools to bring Arkalas here?"

"Let's go then." Fate smiled.
"You do realize the nearest beach ks in like Saltlake. (I'm going off of the assumption Drag made that Edgewood is in Utah) "Are you sure you want to drive there?" He asked.

"We just have to stop him."

" sure why not?" Fate said with a shrug.
"Okay." Ben called Peter and told him to let everyone know that he and Fate would probably not be back for a day to two. Then he drove them out of the city and to Salt Lake.

Peter hung up looking satisfied. He helped make this happen.

"Okay." Ben called Peter and told him to let everyone know that he and Fate would probably not be back for a day to two. Then he drove them out of the city and to Salt Lake.

Peter hung up looking satisfied. He helped make this happen.
Fate smiled looking out the window.

Indigo was pacing back and forth through the room. She didn't like being away from Fate.(off to work)_

" you said Arkalas wouldn't be able to feed off me." She said . "so are you just going to keep us here till you have the tools to bring Arkalas here?"
"You do realize the nearest beach ks in like Saltlake. (I'm going off of the assumption Drag made that Edgewood is in Utah) "Are you sure you want to drive there?" He asked.

"We just have to stop him."
"When Arkalas kills something, he removes it from existence, which strengthens him. Good news, killing him brings back everything he's killed. Bad news, none of us can kill him because he's immortal in his current state. We can remove his immortality temporarily, but it's a process. So we don't really want him to show up here right now." Tyson replied. "It's easy for me to keep track of you while you're here. Now if you can find me two people that can move fast enough to at least come close to breaking the sound barrier, a necromancer, two people with telepathy, and someone with psychic powers, I'll walk you both right out the door to get them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back