• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Only to the bad guys." Peter said. "No you're not a threat. You're a good person."
" okay" she said.
Eris takes a deep breath.

"I've dealt with Tyson before. It's a long, messy story, but he's good at bringing out the worst in people. He's going to try to rattle you. He wants you to hate him. It's all he's ever known, so he embraces it. Sometimes it's good, but even then it's a bit extreme. He's the only person to have caught me and sent me to prison...only to break me out of prison four hours later and get me freed through a series of loopholes. The man's off his rocker."

She looks at Peter.

"Uhhh what are you doing?" She asks.

"Peter don't" she said.

"I've dealt with Tyson before. It's a long, messy story, but he's good at bringing out the worst in people. He's going to try to rattle you. He wants you to hate him. It's all he's ever known, so he embraces it. Sometimes it's good, but even then it's a bit extreme. He's the only person to have caught me and sent me to prison...only to break me out of prison four hours later and get me freed through a series of loopholes. The man's off his rocker."

She looks at Peter.

"Proving a point." He said with a smirk. He pressed a button on tbe web shooters and theybwere transported home. He dashed to the edge of the building and jumped. He began to freefall towards the ground.

"Proving a point." He said with a smirk. He pressed a button on tbe web shooters and theybwere transported home. He dashed to the edge of the building and jumped. He began to freefall towards the ground.

She looks at Peter.

"Yeah..I can see he is. I really don't like him." Diana said. she saw Peter jump."Peter!" She teleported to him, she grabbed him and before they touched the ground she teleported back to the roof. Diana was out of breathe now. "Peter..your a dummy."

"Yeah..I can see he is. I really don't like him." Diana said. she saw Peter jump."Peter!" She teleported to him, she grabbed him and before they touched the ground she teleported back to the roof. Diana was out of breathe now. "Peter..your a dummy."
"Nobody does. Not even him." She says before seeing Diana rescue Peter. She runs up to them and grabs him by the ear.

"What's wrong with you!? You could've gotten yourself killed you moron!"

"Yes... But I'm still alive becaaaauuusss..." He said to Diana.

"Nobody does. Not even him." She says before seeing Diana rescue Peter. She runs up to them and grabs him by the ear.

"Ow! Ow! Not the ear! Not the ear!" He said.

Mary growled as she slammed her fist into the wall/ground "Damn, so close to deal with unless hero." she said to herself quietly.

Hayden thought about things, he spun on his wheelie chair, then he decided to ask the house to make a room below his room, the house does so and makes a entrance through his closet,He went down and decides to work on a secret project

"Yes... But I'm still alive becaaaauuusss..." He said to Diana.

"Ow! Ow! Not the ear! Not the ear!" He said.
"Because I didn't want you to be a pancake". Diana said. She was silent for a few moments before looking at Eris. " maybe he needs a friend." Of course Diana would suggest that after everything Tyson had said to her.

Tyson returns to full human form as he enters Edgewood for the second time.
"Alright, who's next?" He says to himself.
(He's open to interaction if anyone wants interactivity)

Hayden checked his Police Scanner in his new lab, after hearing of a incident on a nearby island, Hayden suits up and flies to where they say the Island is located,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back