• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Fate laughed.

Maddy saw him, noticing Roxie was next to Wisp. "Hey Pete what's up."
"Thoae stupid New Warriors don't listen to anything their told. They've beed called out and their having a fight with a group of villains at Samford tommorow. They not only accepted but told Samford not to evacuate. They're trying to prove something I get that. But their putting lives at risk."

"What's so funny?" Ben asked.

"Thoae stupid New Warriors don't listen to anything their told. They've beed called out and their having a fight with a group of villains at Samford tommorow. They not only accepted but told Samford not to evacuate. They're trying to prove something I get that. But their putting lives at risk."

"What's so funny?" Ben asked.
"Sorry but I have no idea who those guys are." She said.

"Just you." She said

"Wow" Maddy said. "I don't think it will end well"

"I feel the same way." She said blushing.
Ben breathed in deeply and smiled. "I'm gonna kiss you now." He said.

(Either later tonight or tomorrow I'm starting this thing.) Peter mumbled something about not being this irresponsible when he was a teen.

Ben breathed in deeply and smiled. "I'm gonna kiss you now." He said.

(Either later tonight or tomorrow I'm starting this thing.) Peter mumbled something about not being this irresponsible when he was a teen.
Fate laughed and kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna check on Violet."

Fate laughed and kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna check on Violet."
Ben's face flushed as she left. He smiled. Life seemed pretty good right now. (Just so you know when the registration act Ben's on whichever side of this Fate is on of Vice-Versa)

"The best we can do is hope they don't get an entire town killed." Peter said.

"Well, Pete, i'm going to watch their next episode, tomorrow morning, to check if they are doing it the way they do it is the right way..." Hayden rides his bike to the comic store to get some new comics

Mary sat in her office at the top floor of the building "Everything is going to plan." she said to herself as lower floors were beginning to mass produce weapons and drugs to sell "We'll begin build the faculty to keep a "eye" on the heroes and expand our business." she said as her smiles evilly as two criminals agreeing to her.
The two criminals leave her office as Lancer enters with his flaming "motorcycle" "Hey Mary! Can't believe we're basing in a city full heroes." he said as he stick out his tongue as Mary looked at him "Yea, besides the cops won't look here due to this place being company by heroes meaning they can sit back and let the heroes do it for them." she said as Lancer soon frowned "Will you stay safe?" he said as Mary smiled softly "Don't worry about my safety, the only thing I care about is your safety and others. Your like my only family I have." she said as Lancer smiled with his tongue out "Okay! Also I'm gonna explore the building!" he said as he rides out of her office.

Ben's face flushed as she left. He smiled. Life seemed pretty good right now. (Just so you know when the registration act Ben's on whichever side of this Fate is on of Vice-Versa)

"The best we can do is hope they don't get an entire town killed." Peter said.
Fate went to check on Violet.her watch flashed. She glanced at it before stopping the flashing.

Maddy nods. "Yeah ."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back