• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Actually it's a reference to bugs bunny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8TUwHTfOOU)
(I already knew that I'm just saying Ditto says it a lot)
"Well in know there are no peacocks here." She said. At that moment a bee hive fell to the ground next to them.
"Bee's!" He yelled. He slapped the Omnitrix. The other dittos were dragged to them and he turend back into Ben. He slammed the Omnitrix again.

sketch-1541557226421.png
"Water Hazard!" He shot a jet of water at the bees that went at them. "That was... Unlucky."

(I already knew that I'm just saying Ditto says it a lot)
"Bee's!" He yelled. He slapped the Omnitrix. The other dittos were dragged to them and he turend back into Ben. He slammed the Omnitrix again.

View attachment 504330
"Water Hazard!" He shot a jet of water at the bees that went at them. "That was... Unlucky."
" guess we're close." She said taking out a charm. "Lucky charm transform." Her clothes changed to her hero gear.

Water Hazard stays transformer as they keep walking to make sure he wasn't cut off guard.
Deep in the woods there was a wishing well. It was old and covered with ivy. Standing next to it was Violet, she had blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a mostly purple and grey outfit with a black bird on it. On her hand was a black spot. She looked over at Fate. "Long time, did you come to ruin my life again?" Fate sighed. "I only wanted to tell you the truth so you could trust me. You know why I'm here"

Deep in the woods there was a wishing well. It was old and covered with ivy. Standing next to it was Violet, she had blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a mostly purple and grey outfit with a black bird on it. On her hand was a black spot. She looked over at Fate. "Long time, did you come to ruin my life again?" Fate sighed. "I only wanted to tell you the truth so you could trust me. You know why I'm here"
"I justed wanted to let you know that I found your cat." Water Hazard said holding Karma.

"I justed wanted to let you know that I found your cat." Water Hazard said holding Karma.
"Keep it." She said. Fate frowned. "This isn't you, its the stone talking." She started walking towards her. Violet glared. "I'm not letting you take it. This power its incredible! I been learning to use it all this time." She just smirked as a swarm of mosquitoes started flying and attacking Fate. "Maybe you should get out of here"

"Keep it." She said. Fate frowned. "This isn't you, its the stone talking." She started walking towards her. Violet glared. "I'm not letting you take it. This power its incredible! I been learning to use it all this time." She just smirked as a swarm of mosquitoes started flying and attacking Fate. "Maybe you should get out of here"
"Not a chance." Watar Hazard said. He slammed the Omnitrix.

sketch-1542395274609.png

"ULTIMATE WATER HAZARD!" He yelled. He shot a huge blast of water at the Mosquitos.

"Not a chance." Watar Hazard said. He slammed the Omnitrix.

View attachment 504337

"ULTIMATE WATER HAZARD!" He yelled. He shot a huge blast of water at the Mosquitos.
"You're no fun." Violet said. Fate got away from the remaining mosquitoes and grabbed Violet's hand. "You need to give it up. It is already consuming you." Violet kicked her hard in the leg, it was so hard Ben could hear Fate's bone snap. "Like I said this stone is incredible. It increased my strength and my powers. You just want it back so you can reform the stone and have it all for yourself."

"You're no fun." Violet said. Fate got away from the remaining mosquitoes and grabbed Violet's hand. "You need to give it up. It is already consuming you." Violet kicked her hard in the leg, it was so hard Ben could hear Fate's bone snap. "Like I said this stone is incredible. It increased my strength and my powers. You just want it back so you can reform the stone and have it all for yourself."
"Fate!" Watar Hazard yelled. He shot scalding water at Violet. "You know that's not true."

"Fate!" Watar Hazard yelled. He shot scalding water at Violet. "You know that's not true."
" I'm fine Ben..." She said doing her best to ignore the pain. Violet dodged the water. "Nice try. Come on Fate bring out one of your charms, you wouldn't have had them if it wasn't for this stone." Fate didn't say anything as she got up. Doing her best not to put any weight on her leg. "Enough Violet. That stone is twisted." Violet held out her hand, it glowed purple. Fate did the same thing, her hand glowing the same color. Right now it looked like they were both trying to turn their luck to thier favor.

" I'm fine Ben..." She said doing her best to ignore the pain. Violet dodged the water. "Nice try. Come on Fate bring out one of your charms, you wouldn't have had them if it wasn't for this stone." Fate didn't say anything as she got up. Doing her best not to put any weight on her leg. "Enough Violet. That stone is twisted." Violet held out her hand, it glowed purple. Fate did the same thing, her hand glowing the same color. Right now it looked like they were both trying to turn their luck to thier favor.
Water Hazard looked at both of them. He slapped the Omnitrix turning back normal. "Violet I can't say much about knowing who you really are. But you used to love this cat. Those stones mess with your head. I know how power can mess you" He said.

Yahhah Yahhah , "Tomcat we need a hole in his body to extract his powers"
“Powers don’t work that dude” said Tomcat. Jumping away from Crusher’s fist as a large lobster claw attached to a string grabbed the giant by the shoulder and dragged him away. Tomcat scratched his head. “Well that was....Anticlimactic”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back