• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

SuperheroRP MermaidxNoob

Darren snickered, crossing his arms knowingly. "Oooh really? I wasn't aware it could get much better than this...care to elaborate?"

I smiled and leaned forward. "I like it fresh and warm," I said, glancing down towards his lap before making eye contact again.

"Someone's eager," Darren said heatedly. He shifted in his seat, making sure his jeans were directly in Natasha's line of vision, ruinous as to how long she could go without jumping him.

Darren smiled, licking his lips as he sat back and slipped a finger under the hem of his shirt, lifting it just far enough to expose his hip bones.

"What's the matter Natasha? Don't like the taste of your own medicine?" He asked, now with his entire hand under the denim.

"But we were having such a nice, relaxed, and delicious meal!" He protested, but got up anyway.

I grabbed his arm, practically dragging him out to the parking lot. I shoved him up against his car, kissing him roughly.

"Natasha," he said against her lips, purposely moving his own elsewhere, enjoying the fact that she was growing more and more frustrated. "Any chance of us making it back?"

"Are you kidding?" He asked, opening the door for her before going around to his side and sliding in. "How do you think I used to make my great escapes from the mansion during school hours?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back