• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Superheroes?

AlexNos

Resident Asshole and Sorcerer
Looking for a group of at least 5 to roleplay a superhero group, such as Justice League, Avengers, Teen Titans, Young Justice, Next Avengers... the list goes on. However, instead of using existing characters, original characters are encouraged (and yes, they can be based off existing characters.)

Reply here or message me if interested. Looking for detailed roleplayers who can post at least twice a week and at least 3 paragraphs, 5 sentences each (on average, exceptions will be made.)

Awesome! Now I've got to remember how to actually set up the roleplay... it's been a minute since I've been on RPN, so any help would be appreciated (feel free to message me)

Vote time: Marvel, DC, or Other? (If Other, please provide example)

Universe to base it off of or set it in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back