• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superheroes and Villains Characters

( I am so sorry, I thought I posted in here and not the actual RP 😅 Guess I need to watch my browser windows better. I apologize)

Hero or villain or neutral: Neutral (AntiHero)

Name: Trysten Garrison

Code name: Shade

Appearance: Moderately built, 180 pounds standing at 6 feet tall, Trysten (who often goes by Tris) is never seen not wearing a fine grey coat, a black t shirt, and jeans. When he needs his identity concealed, his eyes turn pale white and a shadow hides the lower half of his face. He has pitch black hair, a small amount of facial hair on his chin and upper lip, and a small scar on the right side of his lip. He’s never seen without a flask in his pocket, as well as a pocket watch and pair of army boots.

Powers/abilities:

1. Shadow Control (Manipulation of the light around him to conceal his or his friend’s wearabouts.

2. Shadow Travel (Ability to transport himself small distances (up to a mile) through surrounding shadows.

3. Near Perfect Aim

4. Heightened perception (Time slows in his mind when projectiles or threats surround him, allowing him to understand how to dodge or avoid situations)

5. Heightened Intellect

Weapons(optional): Daggers, a small handgun, and a small emp device that shuts off power.

Weaknesses: Copious amounts of light, emotional vulnerability (friends or relationships), naivety.

Backstory(optional): Trysten shows up in the city looking to start a new life, when little did he know his old life followed him over.

Other info(optional): Slight alcoholic, a bit tough to get to know, extremely kind and loyal to those he trusts.

Hero or villain or neutral: Villain

name: Prince Alistar Vet

Appearance:
latest

Powers/abilities: Super strength, can breathe out of water, speak with animals of the ocean, strong skin that increases durability against piercing weapons, making him near bullet proof, super healing when in salt water. Can breathe in fresh water but no healing.

Weapons(optional): Trident

Weaknesses: fire, burns easily. Tastes good deep fried with mayo

Backstory(optional): Born in the kingdom of Pacifica, Alistar Vet was proven to be a mighty warrior after conquering a vast amount of the pacific ocean in various wars with other underwater sea beings. After his ocean was poisoned by pollution from the human race, he plans to declare war on the land dwellers for their actions

name: Princess Quira Vet

Appearance: Similar to her brother, I gave up looking for a picture because I got stuff to do. She has red hair and blue eyes.

Powers/abilities: Same as Alistar

Weapons(optional): Spear with built in plasma launcher

Weaknesses: Fire, better served grilled in lemon sauce

Backstory(optional): Same as brother.

Other info(optional):Likes clams.

Name: Kingdom of Pacifica

Appearance:
atlantis-07162018.png

Powers: Advanced technology

Backstory: A conquering nation with advanced technology. A kingdom constructed by underwater humanoids. A nation of conquerers and warlords, their only goal is to survive and thrive.

Other: Deep rooted hatred of Asian nations due to their pollution and excess fishing.

Appearance:
latest

Powers/abilities: Super strength, can breathe out of water, speak with animals of the ocean, strong skin that increases durability against piercing weapons, making him near bullet proof, super healing when in salt water. Can breathe in fresh water but no healing.

Backstory(optional): Born in the kingdom of Pacifica, Alistar Vet was proven to be a mighty warrior after conquering a vast amount of the pacific ocean in various wars with other underwater sea beings. After his ocean was poisoned by pollution from the human race, he plans to declare war on the land dwellers for their actions

Appearance: Similar to her brother, I gave up looking for a picture because I got stuff to do. She has red hair and blue eyes.

Appearance:
atlantis-07162018.png

Backstory: A conquering nation with advanced technology. A kingdom constructed by underwater humanoids. A nation of conquerers and warlords, their only goal is to survive and thrive.

Other: Deep rooted hatred of Asian nations due to their pollution and excess fishing.
Musicnotes Musicnotes

( I am so sorry, I thought I posted in here and not the actual RP 😅 Guess I need to watch my browser windows better. I apologize)

Hero or villain or neutral: Neutral (AntiHero)

Name: Trysten Garrison

Code name: Shade

Appearance: Moderately built, 180 pounds standing at 6 feet tall, Trysten (who often goes by Tris) is never seen not wearing a fine grey coat, a black t shirt, and jeans. When he needs his identity concealed, his eyes turn pale white and a shadow hides the lower half of his face. He has pitch black hair, a small amount of facial hair on his chin and upper lip, and a small scar on the right side of his lip. He’s never seen without a flask in his pocket, as well as a pocket watch and pair of army boots.

Powers/abilities:

1. Shadow Control (Manipulation of the light around him to conceal his or his friend’s wearabouts.

2. Shadow Travel (Ability to transport himself small distances (up to a mile) through surrounding shadows.

3. Near Perfect Aim

4. Heightened perception (Time slows in his mind when projectiles or threats surround him, allowing him to understand how to dodge or avoid situations)

5. Heightened Intellect

Weapons(optional): Daggers, a small handgun, and a small emp device that shuts off power.

Weaknesses: Copious amounts of light, emotional vulnerability (friends or relationships), naivety.

Backstory(optional): Trysten shows up in the city looking to start a new life, when little did he know his old life followed him over.

Other info(optional): Slight alcoholic, a bit tough to get to know, extremely kind and loyal to those he trusts.
(Good)

Appearance:
latest

Appearance:
atlantis-07162018.png

Good

Hero or villain or neutral: Heroish

name: Skylar Sorrin

Code name: None

Appearance: Tall. Blond. Fair face. Blue eyes.

Powers/abilities: he can turn people good for up to three hours

Weapons(optional):

Weaknesses: he's human.

Backstory(optional):

Other info(optional):

[NEUTRAL SUPERHUMAN]

Naomi Nitro
6A268A4E-11DD-4258-9DB5-7E7F0E7340B7.jpeg
Code name: Blackstar

Powers: She can manipulate other’s perceptions of reality, use telepathy, and has a strange capability to fire...bolts? Ehem, high amounts of radiative energy from her hands, feet, and eyes, and utilize that to propel herself, objects, and other people, sometimes resulting in casualties. She is dangerous, unless, of course, recruited. At the moment, however, she is at large, and blending into the population seamlessly, unable to be tracked.
    Weapons: N/A
    Weaknesses: Head-trauma is an obvious weakness for one who’s main source of power is mental. She is also bent on keeping her identity secret, and won’t risk exposure at any cost. She is calculated, perhaps cold, even; certainly logical. Logic may reach her in negotiations, but emotional appeals will not. She seems to be an economical mind, and doesn’t seem to have qualms with hurting others, suggesting she will take the easiest route available. Strong magnetic interence will cause her bolts to backfire.

Last edited:
[NEUTRAL SUPERHUMAN]

Naomi Nitro
View attachment 524507

Powers: She can manipulate other’s perceptions of reality, use telepathy, and has a strange capability to fire...bolts? Ehem, high amounts of radiative energy from her hands, feet, and eyes, and utilize that to propel herself, objects, and other people, sometimes resulting in casualties. She is dangerous, unless, of course, recruited. At the moment, however, she is at large, and blending into the population seamlessly, unable to be tracked.
    Weaknesses: Head-trauma is an obvious weakness for one who’s main source of power is mental. She is also bent on keeping her identity secret, and won’t risk exposure at any cost. She is calculated, perhaps cold, even; certainly logical. Logic may reach her in negotiations, but emotional appeals will not. She seems to be an economical mind, and doesn’t seem to have qualms with hurting others, suggesting she will take the easiest route available. Strong magnetic interence will cause her bolts to backfire.

holy hell that's good

look at this Musicnotes Musicnotes

Hero or villain or neutral: Hero

name: Molly Undraa

Code name: Medium

Appearance: A pale, freckled girl with one green eye and one blue eye, with orange shoulder-length hair. Typically wears knee-length dresses/tunics with leggins, covered up by her pinkish red 'adventuring cloak' with a rose pattern. Wears lace-up boots that were a Christmas present. She wears a black belt with several colorful patchwork pouches containing things like various coins, birdseed, breadcrumbs, odd assortments of candy, and other odds and ends. She has a red plaid shoulder bag that she carries an average Ouija board in.

Powers/abilities:

Ghostly Interaction- Molly can see ghosts in full detail, hear them fully, detect them with her five senses, and interact with them as if they were corporeal.

Bonding- Molly can 'bond' with a singular ghost of her choice, allowing her access to their skills and abilities. She is currently bonded to the spirit of Falconcry, a hitman with a skill for improvising weapons and a preference for killing with blade rather than bullet. He is very humiliated by the fact he is forced to hang around a little girl.

Ouija Board Effect- While Molly is touching a Ouija board, people within a 120 foot radius of it can see and interact with ghosts the way she can.

Still Developing- Molly's powers are not fully developed, and as she grows, there's a good chance she'll be able to use more paranormal abilities.

Weaknesses:

Possession- The ghosts she bonds to can possess her at any time. While Falconcry is not that invasive, there's still the worry that he could become such.

Effect's Limits- No violent actions of any kind can be performed while a person is within the radius of the effect, nor can the ghosts perform any violent actions. The ghosts cannot obviously leave the radius and stay visible, that kind of stuff.

Backstory(optional): Molly's family runs the Ghost Pepper Cafe. Her entire family can see and interact with ghosts, and the business is half run by ghosts' actions covered up by good lying. Uncommonly, someone will be able to bond to a ghost in the family, but not usually at the age Molly is at. Her family worries about the fact that she has this many powers so young.

=^o^= ohhh stop youuuu you’re making me blush!!
Thanks c:

yep.

we don't really have any standards, so even forms with images are uncommon.

i wish i could approve you, but i am a mere peasant who is not very high in this roleplay's social pyramid.

yep.

we don't really have any standards, so even forms with images are uncommon.

i wish i could approve you, but i am a mere peasant who is not very high in this roleplay's social pyramid.
Das okay, any good comment is remembered and thought of fondly c:
And yes, I hope to become a peasant with ya

[NEUTRAL SUPERHUMAN]

Naomi Nitro
View attachment 524507

Approved

Hero or villain or neutral: Hero

name: Molly Undraa

Code name: Medium

Appearance: A pale, freckled girl with one green eye and one blue eye, with orange shoulder-length hair. Typically wears knee-length dresses/tunics with leggins, covered up by her pinkish red 'adventuring cloak' with a rose pattern. Wears lace-up boots that were a Christmas present. She wears a black belt with several colorful patchwork pouches containing things like various coins, birdseed, breadcrumbs, odd assortments of candy, and other odds and ends. She has a red plaid shoulder bag that she carries an average Ouija board in.

Powers/abilities:

Ghostly Interaction- Molly can see ghosts in full detail, hear them fully, detect them with her five senses, and interact with them as if they were corporeal.

Bonding- Molly can 'bond' with a singular ghost of her choice, allowing her access to their skills and abilities. She is currently bonded to the spirit of Falconcry, a hitman with a skill for improvising weapons and a preference for killing with blade rather than bullet. He is very humiliated by the fact he is forced to hang around a little girl.

Ouija Board Effect- While Molly is touching a Ouija board, people within a 120 foot radius of it can see and interact with ghosts the way she can.

Still Developing- Molly's powers are not fully developed, and as she grows, there's a good chance she'll be able to use more paranormal abilities.

Weaknesses:

Possession- The ghosts she bonds to can possess her at any time. While Falconcry is not that invasive, there's still the worry that he could become such.

Effect's Limits- No violent actions of any kind can be performed while a person is within the radius of the effect, nor can the ghosts perform any violent actions. The ghosts cannot obviously leave the radius and stay visible, that kind of stuff.

Backstory(optional): Molly's family runs the Ghost Pepper Cafe. Her entire family can see and interact with ghosts, and the business is half run by ghosts' actions covered up by good lying. Uncommonly, someone will be able to bond to a ghost in the family, but not usually at the age Molly is at. Her family worries about the fact that she has this many powers so young.
Approved

Hero or villain or neutral: Neutral

name: Nax

Code name: N/A

Appearance: Nax is a black, shadowy fox with purple eyes that's about the size of a large car. His teeth are shining white, and his claws are a metallic silver.

Powers/abilities:

In Between- Nax can shift to only be interacted with by ghost-sense people and ghost sensitive objects, allowing him to follow Molly as a big fluffy bodyguard without notice. He can also slip into the negative zone, where literally nothing can interact with him and he can go entirely unnoticed.

Shifting- He can temporarily take on the form of a dark haired man in a fedora and dark, nondescript outfit.

Speed- Nax can move at incredible fast speeds that can rival a few speedy metas.

Natural Fox Things- Sharp claws and teeth, need I say more?

Weaknesses:

Vulnerable Scars-Nax has scars on his back right thigh, beneath his tail, and behind his left ear that do more damage to him when hurt there.

Incapability of Movement- Nax is incapable of moving a minute after shifting.

Backstory(optional): Nobody is quite sure of what Nax is. But he's watched over the children of Molly's family for generations, and has saved kids from much worse than a few muggers, which is why Molly is trusted to go on her adventures. Because of big furry bodyguard.

Other info(optional):

name: Nax

Code name: N/A

Appearance: Nax is a black, shadowy fox with purple eyes that's about the size of a large car. His teeth are shining white, and his claws are a metallic silver.

Powers/abilities:

In Between- Nax can shift to only be interacted with by ghost-sense people and ghost sensitive objects, allowing him to follow Molly as a big fluffy bodyguard without notice. He can also slip into the negative zone, where literally nothing can interact with him and he can go entirely unnoticed.

Shifting- He can temporarily take on the form of a dark haired man in a fedora and dark, nondescript outfit.

Speed- Nax can move at incredible fast speeds that can rival a few speedy metas.

Natural Fox Things- Sharp claws and teeth, need I say more?

Weaknesses:

Vulnerable Scars-Nax has scars on his back right thigh, beneath his tail, and behind his left ear that do more damage to him when hurt there.

Incapability of Movement- Nax is incapable of moving a minute after shifting.

Backstory(optional): Nobody is quite sure of what Nax is. But he's watched over the children of Molly's family for generations, and has saved kids from much worse than a few muggers, which is why Molly is trusted to go on her adventures. Because of big furry bodyguard.

Other info(optional):
(Ok the familiar is approved lol)

Hero or villain or neutral:

name: Haruhi Takanuchi

Appearance:
Michiko-to-Hatchin-Michiko-Malandro.jpg
tenor.gif

Powers/abilities: Breathes fire, can also absorb fire into her skin

Weapons(optional): Katana and various ninja tools

Weaknesses: human

Backstory(optional): Hailing from a ninja village, Haruhi spent her life as a guardian for the village while training in the ninja arts. Being the Aunt of Joey Yamamoto/Makoto Takanuchi, she kept the original name of her bloodline while Joey's father distanced himself to the point of a name change.

name: Jacob Yamamoto/Yosuke Yamamoto

Appearance: Black hair, red eyes.

Powers/abilities: Can create electricity and manipulate electricity. Can also convert himself and others into electricity for the purpose of transportation by traveling through clouds or power lines

Weaknesses: Rubber nulls powers, is mortal

Backstory(optional): Joey's little brother.

name: Susan Yamamoto/Sakura Yamamoto

Appearance: Pink hair and blue eyes. short and petite.

Powers/abilities: Can manipulate a person's shadow to harm themselves by throwing shadow orbs and chanting. Can fuse with shadows for transportation or to hide.

Weaknesses: Without shadows her powers wont work so a flashlight.

Backstory(optional): Joey's little sister.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back