• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superheroes and Villains Characters

Hero or villain or neutral:Hero

name:Lily

Code name:Wolvarina

Appearance: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-2LY-VXKowFAlUEaAQ7Hq9HP5VaAKXHSIbu6VIThQV6oYQmeqlA

Powers/abilities:Super Speed,Can turn into wolf,Can cast spells.

Weapons(optional):bow and arrow

Weaknesses:water.

Backstory(optional):her parents were killed by a hunter then the hunter tried to kill her but she ran off she is a hero for her parents.

(How fast is super speed just wondering)

Hero or villain or neutral:Hero

name:Lily

Code name:Wolvarina

Appearance: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-2LY-VXKowFAlUEaAQ7Hq9HP5VaAKXHSIbu6VIThQV6oYQmeqlA

Powers/abilities:Super Speed,Can turn into wolf,Can cast spells.

Weapons(optional):bow and arrow

Weaknesses:water.

Backstory(optional):her parents were killed by a hunter then the hunter tried to kill her but she ran off she is a hero for her parents.
Interesting character

Hero or villain or neutral: Neutral (Good sometimes evil other times)

name: Kaleb Score

Code name: none

Appearance: normal build. 5 foot 10. Dark green wirey hair.

Powers/abilities: Material Absorb: He can absorb substances and they go around his body increasing strength, duribility, and stamina.

Energy absorb: He can absorb all types of energy and store them and release them in the forms they were or transfer them into speed, stamina, healing, and brain processing.

Relife: He does not age but he can die. When he does die he comes back to life 3 hours later.

Weapons(optional): none normally

Weaknesses: Can be killed like any other and when he wakes up from death he loses his compassion and emotion. He becomes sadistic and cruel and must work to regain his compassion.

Backstory(optional):

Other info(optional): Musicnotes Musicnotes
Its fine

Superhumans (ones with powers)

Hero or villain or neutral: Hero

name: Crimson Ryodine

Code name: Pyro

Age: 17 or 18, whichever fits better into he story, but I'm leading towards 17

Appearance: Civilian form: Google Image Result for https://data.whicdn.com/images/301341631/superthumb.jpg?t=1510558425
Appearence: Super form: Red spandex, sleeveless, red partial mask.

Powers/abilities: Fire. Flight. Fear sight (where she can see fear. It looks sort of like a trail of red smoke.)

Weapons(optional): Her fire, her fists, and her flying kicks.

Weaknesses: She has a family. None of that Kryptonite shite, she's basically just a badass human, but with powers.

Backstory(optional): After being kidnapped (and escaping, long story short, she went TO the shack where they were experimenting on humans... Not on perpose, though) she was injected with something that normally killed people, but she was the exception... Well, one of 2. She has a rival, a nemisis, really. Jesus. That his 'Name'. She kicked his butt, and convinced him to be her sidekick. He is now a force of good. He has air powers. (I will occasionallu, once in a blue moon, play as him over the earpiece.)

Other info(optional): ask and you shall receive... I. E. I need specific questions.

Appearance: Civilian form: Google Image Result for https://data.whicdn.com/images/301341631/superthumb.jpg?t=1510558425

Powers/abilities: Fire. Flight. Fear sight (where she can see fear. It looks sort of like a trail of red smoke.)

Weaknesses: She has a family. None of that Kryptonite shite, she's basically just a badass human, but with powers.

Backstory(optional): After being kidnapped (and escaping, long story short, she went TO the shack where they were experimenting on humans... Not on perpose, though) she was injected with something that normally killed people, but she was the exception... Well, one of 2. She has a rival, a nemisis, really. Jesus. That his 'Name'. She kicked his butt, and convinced him to be her sidekick. He is now a force of good. He has air powers. (I will occasionallu, once in a blue moon, play as him over the earpiece.)

Other info(optional): ask and you shall receive... I. E. I need specific questions.

Let’s see how long this one lasts before quitting. But seriously, a lot of newcomers end up leaving because they can’t keep up with our confusing and kinda fast stories.

There are some nice ideas here. A pleasant change from the more complicated powers we get here.

Let’s see how long this one lasts before quitting. But seriously, a lot of newcomers end up leaving because they can’t keep up with our confusing and kinda fast stories.

There are some nice ideas here. A pleasant change from the more complicated powers we get here.

Thank you.

(Not even like... Water?) MissAn0nymus MissAn0nymus

Last edited:

(looks pretty good but how does her fire powers react to water? Water is the natural enemy of fire)

"But she could swear she hadn't seen this person before." Priceless!

Yep. Abigail is basically my opportunity to shy away from edgier personal arcs and just have stupid fun.

On an unrelated note, someone needs to invite you to the group DM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back