• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superheroes and Villains Characters

nakamura ai ⚬ she/her ⚬ cisbi
october 24 ⚬ scorpio
american/japanese ⚬ kyoto, japan

fair skin ⚬ black wavy chest length hair ⚬ light blue eyes
5'4 ⚬ 117 lbs ⚬ petite, curvy and fit body type
soft oval face ⚬ soft features ⚬ brown straight brows
soft button nose ⚬ plump natural lips ⚬ upturned almond eyes
fashion style: feminine, pastel or dark colours, shirts tucked in skirt

name:
venus ⚬ neutral
this user can manipulate her pheromones to influence a target by smell, touch or through kisses. when influenced, the target will do anything to please the user,
stats:
speed: 3/5
cooperation: 3/5
intelligence: 5/5
power: 4/5
technique: 4/5
weakness:
when stressed or overemotional, the user loses control over the amount of pheromones she realeaes. those influenced can become violent to the user or to those causing the stress. they are also influenced longer and act on their instincts; they are pretty much turned into animals
it is harder to influence people who are more intelligent / mentally stronger. touch or kissing is required to influence

costume:
black skin tight jumpsuit. has a lot of pockets. reinforced shoes for stronger kicks. uses a baton as a weapon. has a masquerade mask to hide features. pink eyes

Hero or villain or neutral: Anti-Hero

name: Diana Grabinski

Code name: Black Hole

Appearance:
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

latest

Powers/abilities: Can make clones at will. Can also manipulate gravity around her at will, can make gravity 4 times stronger than earth's with a radius of 20 meters. Can also manipulate gravity to affect light waves to make herself invisible. Body is highly durable.

Weapons(optional):Special hunter suit. Suit has built in missile launcher, plasma cannon, enhanced strength and durability. Can breathe underwater with suit, has wrist mounted gun, jet pack and rocket boots.

Weaknesses: sharp weapons to penetrate skin, hard enough punches.

Backstory(optional):Sister of Sasha Grabinski, Diana was depressed after her death in Russia. Vowing to hunt down Joey to the ends of the Earth, she will not stop until he is dead. Hiring brilliant scientists in Russia, she had them build her the hunter suit, a suit designed for stealth and infiltration for the military. Using the suit for herself, she will hunt down the man who killed her sister.

Other info(optional): Likes ice cream and blue cheese
And Pokemon apparently

Who doesn't like Pokemon?
Markiplier. BTW favorite region? Mine is Hoenn. I've actually used the most Hoenn Pokemon so far even if the most used legendary has been Mewtwo... I better make sure I'm putting Mewtwo in the right Category. When I was young and an idiot... Ok younger and more of an idiot I used to think Shaymin was a legendary

Markiplier. BTW favorite region? Mine is Hoenn. I've actually used the most Hoenn Pokemon so far even if the most used legendary has been Mewtwo... I better make sure I'm putting Mewtwo in the right Category. When I was young and an idiot... Ok younger and more of an idiot I used to think Shaymin was a legendary
Mine is Kalos. I'm biased towards France.

october 24 ⚬ scorpio

name:
venus ⚬ neutral
this user can manipulate her pheromones to influence a target by smell, touch or through kisses. when influenced, the target will do anything to please the user,
stats:
weakness:
when stressed or overemotional, the user loses control over the amount of pheromones she realeaes. those influenced can become violent to the user or to those causing the stress. they are also influenced longer and act on their instincts; they are pretty much turned into animals
it is harder to influence people who are more intelligent / mentally stronger. touch or kissing is required to influence

costume:
black skin tight jumpsuit. has a lot of pockets. reinforced shoes for stronger kicks. uses a baton as a weapon. has a masquerade mask to hide features. pink eyes
Approved

Hero, villain, or neutral: Villain

Name: Maddy Smith

Villain name: Nyx

Appearance: looks like Maddy but like Eve who changes into Venus, when she changes her hair changes to a dark blue and has pink eyesnyx.jpg

Powers/abilities: Shadow manipulation, can create things out of shadows like chains to bind them or creatures that can attack, and travel into shadows

Weapons(optional): none that she specifically uses but like Maddy she has been trained to use all kinds of weapons

Weaknesses: can be killed like any other human

Backstory(optional): Nyx’s life has been pretty similar to Maddy’s but she gave into the life her parents wanted her to have, giving no arguing about it. Her dad trained her to use her shadow powers as her mom and the rest of the gods trained her to be among their ranks. She doesnt care much about others and her only goal is to be the best. She doesn’t have a tail like Maddy and she has killed before.

Hero or villain or neutral: villain

name:Randall Potter

Code name: Horde

Appearance:Hogwarts-Student-Maker-DollDivine.jpg

Powers/abilities: can breathe fire, skin turns to scales and hands turn to claws

Weapons(optional): uses things he finds on his travel

Weaknesses: can be killed like any other

Backstory(optional): He is a collector of rare items and travels through dimensions to find them. He likes to get what he wants and doesnt care who he has to hurt to get it. He has ran into Fate during his travels.

Other info(optional): He sometimes is called Dragon

Hero or villain or neutral: Neutral. I do what I want when I want.

name: Who needs a name? I ain't sharin' a name with that dope

Code name: The Scout

Appearance:
d5jvj2b-a0f1bf1c-5cd5-47d2-abe0-6f0de08dfad4.jpg

Powers/abilities: triple jump

Weapons(optional): He uses all of Jeremy's weapons.

Weaknesses: human no super speed

Backstory(optional): you'll see

Other info(optional):

Hero or villain or neutral: Neutral. I do what I want when I want.

name: Who needs a name? I ain't sharin' a name with that dope

Code name: The Scout

Appearance:
d5jvj2b-a0f1bf1c-5cd5-47d2-abe0-6f0de08dfad4.jpg

Powers/abilities: triple jump

Weapons(optional): He uses all of Jeremy's weapons.

Weaknesses: human no super speed

Backstory(optional): you'll see

Other info(optional):
I can't believe you done this

name: Chris Mongold

Code name: Mister Cuppa

Appearance:
He is 6'5" with a fit, if a tad on the slender side, form, he has pale skin and blue eyes.

Powers/Abilities:
Golden Tea: He can make a special brew of tea that instantly makes anyone who drinks it a willing servant of his. Only he, people of his bloodline, and others under his direct control can make this special brew

Stunning chief: he is a chief and Tea maker who has been classically educated in Parris.

Weapons(optional): He may carry a Sig Saucer tucked a holster under his vest he wears but he does have a permit for concealed carry.

Weaknesses: He must make you drink at least a full cup of it, He has to verbally command you to do something, It must be served to you hot and only keeps its power for a single twenty four hour period before the tea becomes normal, He has to give commands in person or through another person he commanded to do it who is also under the influence of the tea, the people he controls don't show any outward signs this means they will go on with their day if not told otherwise, He isn't any form of normal fighter and has had no training, He is a relatively nice guy, and he is not allowed to go to France.

Backstory(optional): He was born a small town boy in the small city of Wimberley Texas. Where he spent most of his days barely passing classes and wondering what he was gonna do with the rest of his life. When he was around thirteen though he learned something that was going to change his life forever. He was actually a pretty exceptional cook.

Now it didn't seem like such a big thing at the time but he really was a great cook. He could make anything taste good as long as he had some time to do it. This eventually got noticed by a local restaurant and he got to start working at a small place as a chief pretty early in life. His Mom and Dad saved up a good amount of money for him and he saved his paychecks so when he was around eighteen he could go spend a couple of years in Parris getting taught by masterful chefs with his uncle who lived up there.

Now his uncle was a strange figure, made a successful living up in France as a tea maker. He brought in maybe sixty or so of the same really rich guys every month or so who paid for the same overpriced cups of tea. Most people just marked it up to some rich snobs keeping someone around in one of the most expensive cities in the world as a display of power. He, however, learned a very different story from his uncle.

His uncle was obsessed with the family linkage and had found records of the Mongold name going all the way back to before France has become a nation. While he was in the old family seat of power he found a strange door below the remains of the fireplace. Trying to get it open he spilled a few droplets of blood on it and found a hidden library. Most of it was written in ancient French, which no one really knew at least no would willingly translate it for less than a ton of money. What he did find was a tea recipe written in more modern French.

He always sort of maneuvered around how he figured out what he knew about the recipe and how he had accidentally destroyed the rest of the library. But he explained to him what the tea did and how it worked along with that it was linked to his bloodline. Now he did shortly before Chris had to leave back to the states expire. He had a nasty smoking habit that spelled an early grave for him but he had instructed Chris on how to brew it.

With the knowledge of cuisine and a magic mind altering tea, he intends to start a massive brand of restaurants that his family could live off of forever.

Other info(optional):

Attachments

• Yogi-Karneval.jpg
    Yogi-Karneval.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0

name: Chris Mongold

Code name: Mister Cuppa

Appearance:
He is 6'5" with a fit, if a tad on the slender side, form, he has pale skin and blue eyes.

Powers/Abilities:
Golden Tea: He can make a special brew of tea that instantly makes anyone who drinks it a willing servant of his. Only he, people of his bloodline, and others under his direct control can make this special brew

Stunning chief: he is a chief and Tea maker who has been classically educated in Parris.

Weapons(optional): He may carry a Sig Saucer tucked a holster under his vest he wears but he does have a permit for concealed carry.

Weaknesses: He must make you drink at least a full cup of it, He has to verbally command you to do something, It must be served to you hot and only keeps its power for a single twenty four hour period before the tea becomes normal, He has to give commands in person or through another person he commanded to do it who is also under the influence of the tea, the people he controls don't show any outward signs this means they will go on with their day if not told otherwise, He isn't any form of normal fighter and has had no training, He is a relatively nice guy, and he is not allowed to go to France.

Backstory(optional): He was born a small town boy in the small city of Wimberley Texas. Where he spent most of his days barely passing classes and wondering what he was gonna do with the rest of his life. When he was around thirteen though he learned something that was going to change his life forever. He was actually a pretty exceptional cook.

Now it didn't seem like such a big thing at the time but he really was a great cook. He could make anything taste good as long as he had some time to do it. This eventually got noticed by a local restaurant and he got to start working at a small place as a chief pretty early in life. His Mom and Dad saved up a good amount of money for him and he saved his paychecks so when he was around eighteen he could go spend a couple of years in Parris getting taught by masterful chefs with his uncle who lived up there.

Now his uncle was a strange figure, made a successful living up in France as a tea maker. He brought in maybe sixty or so of the same really rich guys every month or so who paid for the same overpriced cups of tea. Most people just marked it up to some rich snobs keeping someone around in one of the most expensive cities in the world as a display of power. He, however, learned a very different story from his uncle.

His uncle was obsessed with the family linkage and had found records of the Mongold name going all the way back to before France has become a nation. While he was in the old family seat of power he found a strange door below the remains of the fireplace. Trying to get it open he spilled a few droplets of blood on it and found a hidden library. Most of it was written in ancient French, which no one really knew at least no would willingly translate it for less than a ton of money. What he did find was a tea recipe written in more modern French.

He always sort of maneuvered around how he figured out what he knew about the recipe and how he had accidentally destroyed the rest of the library. But he explained to him what the tea did and how it worked along with that it was linked to his bloodline. Now he did shortly before Chris had to leave back to the states expire. He had a nasty smoking habit that spelled an early grave for him but he had instructed Chris on how to brew it.

With the knowledge of cuisine and a magic mind altering tea, he intends to start a massive brand of restaurants that his family could live off of forever.

Other info(optional):
Hmm approved

october 24 ⚬ scorpio

name:
venus ⚬ neutral
stats:
weakness:

costume:

omg that is an absolutely beautiful character sheet

teach meeeeeee

Hero or villain or neutral (Affiliation): Neutral/Hero

Name: Jesse Oliver Richardson

Code name (Superhero/Villain Alias): Jesse Jester

Appearance: Jesse wears a jester costume and hat that has a white and pink pattern on it, with some colorful patch-on hearts on the costume. She also has fair skin, blue eyes, and a pink, drawn-in heart on her left cheek.

Powers/Abilities: Jesse has the ability to rip open portals that allows her to travel from place to place. Sometimes, she can create a portal that will lead her into her own pocket dimension (where she controls all of reality but doesn't visit the dimension often because she feels lonely living in it). She can also pull out sharp-as-knives playing cards as weapons and use explosive marbles. She can levitate and use a scythe as a weapon. She is also a skilled fighter despite her age.

Weapons: She uses a clown-themed scythe as a weapon occasionally.

Weaknesses: The extent of her powers is only limited by her stamina and, while she has plenty of stamina, she can use it all up very quickly if she pushes her body to its limits.

Last edited:
Hero or villain or neutral (Affiliation): Neutral/Hero

Name: Jesse Oliver Richardson

Code name (Superhero/Villain Alias): Jesse Jester

Appearance: Jesse wears a jester costume and hat that has a white and pink pattern on it, with some colorful patch-on hearts on the costume. She also has fair skin, blue eyes, and a pink, drawn-in heart on her left cheek.

Powers/Abilities: Jesse has the ability to rip open portals that allows her to travel from place to place. Sometimes, she can create a portal that will lead her into her own pocket dimension (where she controls all of reality but doesn't visit the dimension often because she feels lonely living in it). She can also pull out sharp-as-knives playing cards as weapons and use explosive marbles. She can levitate and use a scythe as a weapon. She is also a skilled fighter despite her age.

Weapons: She uses a clown-themed scythe as a weapon occasionally.

Weaknesses: The extent of her powers is only limited by her stamina and, while she has plenty of stamina, she can use it all up very quickly if she pushes her body to its limits.
Approved

Users who are viewing this thread

Back