• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Superhero RP anyone?

Refaulted

You're Done!
I had an idea for a new Detailed RP, which is loosely based off Marvel and DC, though all the villains and extra characters would be original characters. When I say loosely based off those two universes, I mean that it follows a similar type of feeling of them, though the plot of it is entirely original. I want to see how many people are actually interested in it before I go deeper into what I had in mind. Thank you. ( :) )

Alright. Since I see that there are people who are into it, I'll work on the thread as soon as possible tomorrow. In the meantime, if you do have any questions, feel free to ask them here or PM me. :)

Quickly, I would like to apologize. I have been having issues today with getting started with the actual thread, but it is currently in the works. Please be a little more patient with me, and I hope you can forgive me for my delay.

Me too, me too! I'd love to jump into a superhero RP. :D It is exactly what I've been looking for.

As long as you don't make an actual son of deadpool. Or make someone extremely close to Deadpool. I would like to see original characters, but you can make a character based off of him, somewhat.

What kind of power level were you thinking of?

I was thinking of a hero with luck powers proportionate to how much they were personally putting at risk, or one with the power to turn things into their reverse at the cost of having it done to them. (Reverse someone's vision right-to-left, but always has the same done to them. Reverse gravity for someone, but prone to the loss of gravity themselves.)

Solude said:
What kind of power level were you thinking of?
I was thinking of a hero with luck powers proportionate to how much they were personally putting at risk, or one with the power to turn things into their reverse at the cost of having it done to them. (Reverse someone's vision right-to-left, but always has the same done to them. Reverse gravity for someone, but prone to the loss of gravity themselves.)
If you do want a hero like that, I would like to see a character sheet pertaining to what you have in mind. Just so I know their full strengths and weaknesses before I make a decision.

[QUOTE="Guilded Clover]This sounds interesting. I'll check it out.

[/QUOTE]
Well, I posted the thread of it near the top of the page, so you may look at it there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back