• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐กหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท

mother of sorrows

๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š.

Welcome!!

The Endless Moonlight

]The Endless

there is no end where
you are not standing by my side

Hello and welcome!

I'm sorrows/svetnica, I'm 23 and I'm a student from Europe. I recently had the urge to write for some light fantasy, so I thought to make this search! I'm kind of hoping for around 2-3 roleplays, so here I am! I have been writing for years, though I'm still learning. English also isn't my first language, so please keep that in mind! Here are some things to note;
  • Please be 18+.
  • My posts are usually around 2 paragraphs, but can be shorter or longer depending on the scene. I'd also like if you do the same!
  • Be patient. I can't always reply and sometimes it can take me a while to write. If you expect weekly or daily replies, I really am not the partner for you! However, I'm very patient back.
  • I'm really chatty OOCly, so I'd love for us to also potentially become friends!
  • I would prefer romance for these plots! I'm okay with any pairing.
I am kind of craving a more manhwa/manga style fantasy right now, but I'd love other types too! Some things I'd love are enemies to friends to lovers, lots of side characters with agency, found family, a good balance between angst and lighter scenes, drama, world-building, emotion, slowburn, etc.

Here are some bare-bone ideas I have, though I'd love to develop them further;
  • Supernatural hunter x supernatural creature? This doesn't have to be that the hunter is after them specifically, though that also works! Maybe they even make an alliance. ๐Ÿ˜ผ
  • An engaged marriage plot, but both of the characters hate this crusty empire and decide to become an evil power couple. The potential this has... Let me live my villain arc.
  • An assassin x conman plot in a dystopian city crushed by magic and technology. I have a half-made idea for this and also an OC!
  • The spouse of a character returning after years, even after supposedly dying in a war. ๐Ÿ‘€ This could be a revenge plot, with the two characters trying to fix the relationship between them and going after the person that lied about their death?
  • Character A being reincarnated/transmigrated into a fantasy world and being engaged to Character B, who is the villain/villainess. ๐Ÿ˜ผ Maybe character B even killed them in their previous life.
I have some more, but I'll add them as I polish them a bit! If you have any of your own, please do share. < 3 Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
bump!! :bishiesparklesr:

one last evening bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back