• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings SUPER SPECIFIC [mxm or mxf]

paiyu

Stardust

rD6XJNL.jpg

I have an idea that I've been craving for some time now. It's very specific, but also open to your opinion of where we can take the story! Regardless of if we do mxm or mxf, I prefer the more 'sub' role. As for the idea, here is the gist of it:

Basically, the pairing would be Yakuza Boss OR Boss' Son (or some made up gang) x Psychic. Weird, I know, but the idea behind it is that in this universe (which is in a modern setting) there are a small handful of beings that have powers. It is EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY rare for someone to have a power, and if they do, they typically are in hiding as not to be treated as an outcast. Clearly, individuals with powers would have any gang's interest, because they could be used as tools. However, there is no way to track down a person with powers... not usually.
However, the head of the yakuza has an idea as to where they might find someone they could use. The head's great grandfather supposedly worked with a man who had some kind of telekinetic power. It's not likely for the mutated genes of someone with powers to be passed to future generations, and even when it is, it is more likely that the power will be dormant... but there is a chance, a small chance, that the power will be passed on, even if it skips a generation or two. So, the head of the yukuza's plan was simple: to find and locate the descendants of the person his great grandfather once worked with and see if they have powers.
Annnnd, that's my idea! ^v^; It could use some work, but that's the base of it, anyway.
Also, you can decide if your guy has powers as well or

not!

MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR HAVE QUESTIONS.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back