• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Deadkool said:
Blazckowicz said "Yeah, this way." He ran some distance further and reached a large wall with a door in it. Blazckowicz fired his laser gun, but all that came out was a faint click. Out of ammo, Blazcowicz opened the door to Adventure Avenue held it, so that Jin could also make his escape.
Jin ran past Blazckowicz before pulling him forwards. He grabbed the doors handle and closed it, trapping a Nazi who had tried to follow them. Jin turned to Blazckowicz before smiling. "That was exciting. Let's get moving." Jin said as he turned to walk down the road to Adventure Avenue. He stayed in silence the whole walk/.

Ib

"......walking.....that museum is where I live,...before the virus came." Ib answered, despite her genres were horror, it seems that half of the puzzles are in the other museum..or other world...suddenly feeling a wave of sleepiness she leaned herself on his head while hugging then sleeps from exhaustion.

Slash would look too his side and see her sleeping,as he would look foward and make it too adventure aven. as he walk people look at him with a odd Look like what was he doing here,as it was safer for her here and being in a Industrial like place,as he would make it too some sort of a Inn,a place were she could stay atleats,as he would look at his shulder and would say "Hey...Ib...wake up"he says sofly not whanting his loud metal voice too scare her

Zero sighs angrily, waiting for the trans server to get fixed before seeing the reploid who was fixing the trans server walk out, walking straight past Zero without saying a word and walking into a wall continuously. Zero shrugged and walked into the trans server room, activating the trans server and appearing back in the desert from before, only to see that everything was wrong. Portions of the desert were missing or floating in mid air, there were weird textures for small portions of sand, and enemies were defying gravity, moving backwards, and doing other weird things that they should not be doing. The area was completely unable to be navigated, which was a massive problem.

Ib

"No.....no slasher....5.....more minutes" Ib replied tiredly while her eyes were closed as she snuggled more on his robotic head. Then sighs as she smiled. Ib sure had a nice dream..and for once it wasn't about the museum.

ATLAS stared up at the man above him for a while. Who was he? Was he friend or foe? He was seemingly friendly, as he had extended his hands to help him up. ATLAS took the man's hands and got up. He scanned him up and down, waiting for him to do something illogical. But he didn't. He seemed to be acting pretty logically. ATLAS extended his hand out to his new friend to shake his hand and made a friendly noise.

(@Huntrey sorry it took so long, I've been away)

Slash look to his side seeing the Little magnet not leting go,he gave a mental smiel as he dint have a Mouth and would continue walking down the path,as the people look up at him oddly like they have never seen him befor,as he walk he would take the chance too explore of adventure ave. a little,most things look Medival and was interesting for him,as he was from the Foture.as he walk he let Ib sleep in calm state.

Feeling the movement of Slasher walking, Ib opened her eyes a little to see the place she was in....Adventure Avenue

The place was much more colorful and spacious... Unlike puzzle plateau where there were mazes to get through places. Looking at the robot, Ib poked Slasher's metalic helmet repeatedly..well that's what she calls it, then looks at him with curious eyes..

Nondescript Area, Action Alliance - (@Anyone)

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Think of it. When I get in Tatsunoko VS. Capcom 2, the only way to go is up,"
Juri Han proclaimed with a wave of her hands. She gazed out at the usual carnage happening in the Action Alliance part of the disc and smiled. "Sure, there's a lot of costumed mooks, but it'll give me the opportunity to fight the big guys in our company."

"If I'm not mistaken, didn't you have a chance in a Marvel VS. Capcom game?" wondered a lithe magician in purple as she scimmed over the pages of her grimoire. She looked up at Juri through half-closed violet eyes. "The third rendition, yes?"

"Viper won the popularity contest and got in before I could, but since then, the people have been clamoring for the prodigal girl to strut her stuff and kick some ass. Hence, Street Fighter X Tekken, and ho boy was that a riot!"

The Korean cackled at the wonderful memories of beating so many newcomers and having her skills be put to the test. She sat back on her bench in one the areas away from all the fighting and checked herself for any bruises or cuts from her last fight. This was the perfect place for a blood knight like herself, being able to go about kicking things at will with little to no consequences. She could get away with murder here as well, though it wasn't very satisfying given that everyone respawned after awhile. Thus, she got her kicks from picking fights with characters she had never encountered before.

"Hmm... Yes, quite. At least you're making the best of this district. Every other week some band of mercenaries decides to sneak into my underground library and use it for their Red vs. Blue battles or other trivial scuffles," the mage grumbled. She barely winced as the sounds of gunfire echoed in the distance, probably from those Call of Duty soldiers. "Those Minecraft avatars can only rebuild so quickly."

"Ah cheer up Patchy. Don't be so pessimistic. Maybe you can see about asking for relocation to Adventure Avenue," Juri replied. She stood up and cracked her knuckles. "But I say stick around. There's always something new happening here on the Disc."

"I'm no pessimist. I am a realist," Patchouli replied.

@CandidFox AGH sorry im sorry no alerts >_<

Slash would stop for a Moment and would look too his side at Ib and would ask "Yes Ib?"he ask curiuly as she was kina silent one,as he would wait for her responce he continue walking looking around the place.

@Yonsisac hehe it's ok!! xD

Ib just stared at him then noticed his body color.... Yellow. And for some reason it awfully reminded her of someone, that girl... Both friend and enemy, not to mention a killer too. But there were other problems to worry about.

Frowning Ib held the flower close to her and looked around. "What's happening here at Disc?.....hm" she asked looking down at the ground but then almost fell.

Slash look to his side and made sure she dosent fall off and said "Be carfull there......Hmm...Not sure...But we are not the onlye ones effected by whatever is happening"he says as he continue walking and would look around the place coming too this Flat area with trees,he stop and look up and say "Whatever is happening hope it dosent get worse"

"Hm.." Using Slasher's body like a ladder, Ib went down and touched the ground to look at the plain fields with the forest not too far from them. But there's something off with those trees.. They seem to rot fast into purplish color somehow.

Going near to a tree she stared at the spot which was infected and it was growing fast. "It rots..." Ib said sadly but as soon as reached her hand to touch it, low dangerous growls can be heard.

Slash Would Give a sigh like noice and would slowly come down and sit down on the plain area so he could rest his core and save some power,as he would not hear the grould being some away and not having sismiler hearing he dint hear anything,as he would say "So....Ib tell me more about were you come From?"he ask as still curius of the museum and being amachine give extra.

(Yellow=.....she...Ugh >_<....we just need blue
xD )

"Where I come from?" Ib asked and ignored the growl from the distance.. Thankfully it left. "You already saw that im from a museum in Puzzle Plateau..i think the paintings were from an artist name Guertena? Yea that. At first inside was a normal exhibit with normal paintings....but" Ib paused and went to Slasher for safety and sat infront of him then continues.

"There was a certain painting that leads to the real game....where the haunting mazes and scary puzzles go, it was really creepy. Bleh~" Ib shivered and stuck out her tongue trying to forget that awful maze.

Slash gave a small Chukel and would look at Ib and say "Well you are a brave Little Girl to go alone in that place you know?....Im not the smartest so if i went there...would not last long honestly"he says as this Little Girl had the guts and Nearves too go such place...he dint know fear but still a Little Girl?...Impresive indeed

"Hm..." Ib hummed and leaned on to him and sighed. She remembered the times when she roamed around the maze..always alone, and rearly goes outside to converse with other characters from different puzzle games. And she was happy to learn how to solve other things that were not involved in her game.

Looking up Ib frowned and sighed. "But im weak...ur strong. You can fight off enemies and push objects but I don't plus there alot of monsters in there....then you have alot of health while I depend my life on a five petaled red rose.."

Slash would Look down at her and would say "Hey being smart beats Strong....Having lots of power and No brain its not that good...Plus just one hit at me Core and i would Just shutdown and Fall....You have five....I have one...Just the Shells Protects it"he says as he would look up at the sky and sigh as would ask "and were i am its worse as there is never peace and i always see me Comrads fall....i even saw one get dicapitated a little time back"he says as he dint have much feelings as he has seen somany fall he just got use too seeing it,but he might be machine but he still hace feeling of those he has seen get cut up and torn to pices and blow up.

"Oh..." Ib frowned as she stared at a couple of flowers scattered around her. Picking up a small daisy, Ib lets go of it as it flies towards the town. Until a loud growl was heard and reached to the town....then the ground shook underneath them.

Slash would Look towards it and would stand up and look around for whatevere is causing it as here? But how we are inside the main areas....this is more than meets the eye,as he would say "Ib stay close...whatever it is....Im more curius how it got here"he says as he looks around for it as his blades slowli started lighting up blue.

"Okay.." Ib stood up and hid behind him as she looked at the forest. "It's too far......s-should we go further? It's a loud growl

(T▽T)" gripping her ribbon, she looked further into the forest..a shadow?

(Mini boss battle? (´・ω・`)))

Slash look at the forrest area as he stood still and would respond "No....Its better to face it on the clear"he says as he bent his back a Little and waited,as he was not gona risk the danger and going in there were he cant be quick,as he would stand his blades ready and waited for whatever its there to reveal itself

"Then it won't come out and it will attack when we leave lets lure it out." With that Ib entered the forest leaving Slasher behind. ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Running through the forest she came into a clearing and stopped...the a growl was heard near her.

(SHIT this girl has Guts xD )

Slasher would see the Little Girl run inside the F****** Forrest as Dam she was brave,as he would look around and would Run behinde her but loose her as she was small and the trees just made it hard to see,as he would look around and call out sofly."Ib ......Ib....Were are you?...*Beep* This girl has guts alright*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back