• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Zero nodded and started cutting his way through the crowd of reploids, trying to make his way to whoever had come to help him. He jumped up in the air and started charging his Z saber, releasing a powerful slash as he hits the ground and taking out a large group of reploids. "They keep coming, careful, need a way out, where are you?" He asks over the radio before seeing a large group of reploids disappear off of his scanner and the scorpion sliced in half. "Signal your location somehow, I'll come to you." He says, using his Shield Boomerang to deflect shots while he waits for some sort of signal giving away his backup's location.

He would hear Through COMM and would nod,as from the back of his neck a small hatch opens and Fires a Thin Metal Cilinder up high,as it would start too beeb sofly giving the signal were he was as it Hoverd Hight up,as Slash would continue too handel the Pink Bots!,as he would stomp them and slice them,as he would get shot a few times on the face till one shot really takes him,as one shot hit him in the Main Optic on his face As all gose black,as he would say "Ugh...Who Turn off the Light?.....Optics down"he says as he would stand in one area feeling the shots and would fire the dirrection he felt it,as he dint know well if he was hiting or missing,but it would keep him alive.as he somtimes stomp down feeling the chrush of a few bots as this was gona be very hard.

Zero quickly rushes over to Slash, taking out as many reploids as he can and sending out another radio signal. "I'm here, careful, we need to clear a path." He slashes down reploids and uses his Shield Boomerang to block some shots from hitting Slash. He uses his chain rod to impale a few reploids but it isn't enough. They seem to have run out of reinforcements since according to Zero's scanners there are less of them than before, and the numbers aren't increasing.

ATLAS was hearing a lot more radio chatter now than he was before. But still, it was all mainly static. A few choice words here and there but not enough to make anything out of it. He still listening to static when three tertominos fell to the ground, with two either side of him and one behind. He was trapped! Then a shadow was cast over him. He looked up to see another tertomino was slowly falling, falling into the gap where he was stuck. He panicked. Why wasn't it falling as fast as the others? Was it to torment him? He looked at his Portal Gun. It had been acting so erratically. He had no idea where it would take him. But he had no other choice. ATLAS shot a portal onto the tertomino on his right and ran through it. To his dismay he found him himself falling. His fall was somewhat broken by the rubble he fell into. He lay there, trying to find a clue as to where he had landed. Out if the corner of his optical sensor he spied a sign which read 'Welcome to Adventure Avenue!'. He turned on his radio again. The audio was better than before, meaning he was closer to the location of the radio who was sending out the message. Or radios. He wasn't really sure how many there were.

He would be unable too see as he could only use his Grid map too know were he is,as he felt being shot from all sides and still dint know who was he helping or what,as he would say "Clear a path you say....Cling on too me am able too get us out"he says as he would stomp down Crushing a few bots as he could easy egnite his Thrust and get them out of here and too Strategy stronhold,as he could only feel shots apon shots,as he would aim his blade and shoot blinfe but manage too hit a few of the bots as this was not gone be easy as he was peeking up 3 large dots on the Grid map as he can only pick up signal from AC and thoe who sent it....as teher were 3 mechas heding this way

AvidElmV2 said:
Jin landed next to Blazkowicz before getting back into his fighting stance. "This isn't overwhelmed! This is just ridiculous! You deal with this everyday, Blazkowicz?" Jin said as he jumped into the air, slamming his fist down onto a Nazi's face. He whipped around, his leg outstretched, to kick a Nazi's side. The man went flying before Jin started to back up towards Blazkowicz. "Wanna make a tactical retreat?"
"You bet, and my battalion doesn't retreat. We advance in the opposite direction." Blazcowicz got a transmission from Slash and responded "We're dealing with a few damned Nazi battalions. I'm at the Action Alliance and we're losing the fight. I'm going to have to put you on hold." Blazcowicz grabbed the radio and his Laserkraftwerk. Blazcowicz shot some of the mechs while falling back.

Zero nods and uses his chain rod to attach himself to the back of Slash's head. "Got it, let's go." He says over the radio, making sure he has a tight grip on the chain rod. He starts firing his Z buster to take out other reploids that were trying to climb onto Slash. "Let's go, quick." He says, charging up his Z buster as the ground collapses right where he had been standing, leaving a bottomless hole the exact size of Zero.

Slash felt the Chain atach to him and noded as he bended his back a Little as soon his Thusters would go online and would start Sliding across the sand and Running Over a few Droids,as he used his Gridmap too guide himself along the dessert wasteland,as it seems they were out of harms way? he dint know he was blinde,as he would say "Are we out of Troubel or are here still some?"he ask as sudently from far away there was a large cloude of sand,as a Mech seem too be making its way towards them but this one seem MUCH faster than slash as the cloud it left was masive and its legs were Grazing the sand and the large Blue Flame it left as its Thrusters seem too be at Max,as it slowli got closer and closer and its eyes Flikerd Purple and its color seem Currupted.

armored_core_redesign_by_zgul_osr1113-d5jpcvg.jpg

Zero starts firing his Z buster at the rapidly approaching mech and the reploids start disappearing. "Were out of trouble reploid wise, but there's a huge mech approaching fast, hurry." He aims straight at it's left leg and charges up his Z buster. "Try to keep steady, I'm going to try and take the mech down." He says as his Z buster reaches a level one charge.

He noded and keep it steady as he could,as the mecha was aproching fast,as its shulders would open and 4 missels shoot out heding towards slash,as slash could hear the noice and would ask "What is that Noice!?"he ask as the 4 Missels were going in a Crazy pattern as they slowli made there way towards slash and the mech was aswell aproching.

as Slash would see in the grid map he was close too the wall as he better be ready too fly soon.

Zero fires a level 2 charge shot at the mechs left leg before shooting at the missiles, managing to cause 2 to explode midair. "We've got a problem!" He quickly uses his scanners to calculate the missiles flight paths. "2 missiles, approaching fast, I took 2 down." He says, starting to fire at the 2 remaining missiles.

The enemy mecha would trip and hit the ground very hard because of its speed,as it stop as it was down but not dead,as slash would head that and say "Alright Hold on!"he says as his main thruster gose online as he was near the wall as his grid map said,and would shoot up and start Flying dirrectly Upwards as he extends his blade and grazes the wall too make sure he was not too close,as the 2 missels followd going up as they seem to have a hard time going Dirrectly up

Zero's chain rod starts loosening and lowering him a bit while he swings on it, firing at the 2 remaining missiles, managing to destroy 1 of them. "What are you doing?" He asks, wondering where the heck Slash was going. His scanners start picking up something huge heading their direction, but he can't see it anywhere on the ground.

"Behinde this masive wall is Strategy stronghold...the Strategy Section"he says as he was near as his blade would no longer was touching the wall as he was now above the wall,as because of the slow stop he made the Missel Hit his leg blowing it off him,as on his leg was one of his thrusters as he loose control and start too free fall...But Luckely he was above the masive wall and hits the top of the wall chest first,as good thing he dint hit that hard,as Slash metal was all bent and his body was sparking,as he would say "and....we made it......Ugh......Well sorta....we are on the wall right?"as behinde the wall there was strategy stronhold.

(Chek Locations for description)

Zero was hanging from his chain rod, pulling himself up to the top of the wall. "Yes we are, thank you for your assistance." He says before using his chain rod to lower himself down into Strategy Stronghold. His scanners were picking up an odd reading on the other side of the wall and he was hoping that whatever it was didn't find it's way over.

"Your welcome.....Um....can ya help me get too the mech bay?....i cant see"he says as he laid chest on the wall as he was missing aswell a leg so would be nice too help a Little,The mech bay cant be that far and aswell after geting shot and Loosing limbs would be nice atleast and he dosent have hands as they are blades,as he would sigh seeing he cant do anything...well he can but would be hard

Zero pauses and uses the chain rod to go back up to the top of the wall. "Where is the mech bay, I'll take you." He says, thinking that he should at least help out the person who saved him. "But after that I have to go." He says, knowing that he still had a mission to complete back in Action Alliance.

"Thank you...Um near the wall south east....i the Bottom clear?"he says so he could drop down and he whanted too make sure nobody was down there and he dosent Crush them,as he slowli slided a little off the wall redy too drop but his blades were stab on the wall as if there was people down there he would not crush them.

Zero stares down the side of the wall. "No one down there." He activates his scanner and sees the mech base on it. "According to my scanners your mech base is not very far." He says, no longer looking over the edge.

"Ok thanks"he says as he would let go and would start falling as he would ready for impact and smash his back agains the concreat Ground,as sparks fly,as smoke starts coming from his body,as he seem too have a hard time working,he would turn and lay on his chest as he would say "Ok.....We- *Static* were is the mech bay?"he says as his mechanics were faling aswell

Zero dropped down and landed on top of Slash. He jumped off and sighed. "It is nearby, can you move?" He asks, noticing how heavily damaged Slash seems to be. "You seem to have sustained a fairly large amount of damage from that battle." He says, hoping that Slash is able to move, otherwise he would have no way to get Slash to the mech base.

"an-an-and by moving yo-yo-you mean crawling...yea i c-c-can......some other R-r-robots i know have been in W-w-w-worse and survive"He says as he would begine too crawl using his blades,as he sparks,then were his missing leg was catches Fire as sparks shoot out aswell,he sigh and would say "Ignore the fire its not that bad.....just l-l-l-lead me too the mech bay"he says as he would continue crawling and one of hi hands fall off and stay stuck on the ground,he sigh again and would say "...well there gose me arm...P-p-p-perfect"

Zero sighs, deciding to try and contact Resistance HQ. "Hold on, I think that I know a few people that could help, if they can get over the wall." He says before trying to establish a connection with HQ. "No signal..." He says angrily. "Alright, how do I get you back to the mech base if you can't even move?"

"I s-s-s-still have one arm...I can crawl o-o-ok....just l-l-l-lead me there"he says as he would chake the part of his leg too atleast turn off the anoying fire but it dosent turn off,once he gets too the mech bay its straight too the repay bay and LOTS of parts too be replace,as he would use his only blade and slowli crawl his way hoping he would lead him,as he would be curius and ask "So....W-w-what is your name?"

Zero sighs, leading slash to the mech bay. "My name is Zero." He says calmly, hoping that it doesn't take them too long to get there. "We'll be there in a minute. Try to hold out until we get there." He says, determined to be done with this so that he can get back to his mission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back