• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. Role Play?

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
Hi guys! I am not certain who all is excited for Super Smash Bros Ultimate to be released, but I certainly am. :3
I remember back in the day doing silly Smash Bros role plays… and kind of feel like doing one. xD

A plot where the female characters have to save their loved ones, and all the characters in between pose a challenge to do so. Maybe. xD

Or I am TOTALLY open to thinking of a fun plot for a Smash Bros role play. ^^

I think it would be cool if we had an RP that was basically the (Smash direct Spoiler Alert)

light world storyline, but with a group of characters making it out rather than just Kirby

Hey, if you guys are interested I'm running a Smash Bros roleplay server, the link to the info thread is in my signature if you want to check it out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back