• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I just now realized I forgot to draw Lunaris's glasses.

Maybe he was seen just after he took his mask off, and hadn't put his glasses on yet.

I just now realized I forgot to draw Lunaris's glasses.

Maybe he was seen just after he took his mask off, and hadn't put his glasses on yet.
He decided today was a contact kind of day duh LOL

According to a Discord friend: "Now he looks like we caught him in a bad mood, and he's going to make me study the entirety of the Hylian governmental practices due to my ineptitude of intelligence."

According to a Discord friend: "Now he looks like we caught him in a bad mood, and he's going to make me study the entirety of the Hylian governmental practices due to my ineptitude of intelligence."
dshdjfjd gosh now I just have the dumb thought of an AU where Lunaris was Zelda’s tutor when she was younger. Screw the Hands, the Smash Realm, and the pillars! The real reason Zelda wants to defeat Stefan is because he gave her a D on her gov test!/j

dshdjfjd gosh now I just have the dumb thought of an AU where Lunaris was Zelda’s tutor when she was younger. Screw the Hands, the Smash Realm, and the pillars! The real reason Zelda wants to defeat Stefan is because he gave her a D on her gov test!/j
XD

I have Lunaris's age to be around 26 years old, so it can be possible!

Though now I can picture a teenage Stefan, wheelchair-bound due to illness, tutoring a Little Zelda or entertaining her with magic tricks!

XD

I have Lunaris's age to be around 26 years old, so it can be possible!

Though now I can picture a teenage Stefan, wheelchair-bound due to illness, tutoring a Little Zelda or entertaining her with magic tricks!
dnakdjdjdk omg that’s so adorable!
1713245751751.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh really? I thought he was 36 at the very least. He certainly looks like he'd be someone's dad or uncle lmao (it's probably the goatee)
26 is old enough to be a dad or uncle XD He'd look younger if he was healthier! I think a lot of it has to do with his eyes: I draw them as bruised, sunken in, and always squinting.

dnakdjdjdk omg that’s so adorable!
That is PRECIOUS! Awww! 💕

Last edited:
This is great! Love the linework!
Aww thank you! 😘
The humor was on point not gonna lie some of the adult jokes went over my head.

He’s gonna be glad he’s getting a forewarning about the links.
Sephiroth: I thought splitting myself into three was bad..
Same! When I rewatch the episodes nowadays I'm like "Zamn, younger me was really dumb to have not noticed this"

Lol Cia just starts counting them off.
"Let's see, there's the Hero of Skies, the Hero of the Wild, the Hero of Time, the Hero of Twilight, the Hero of Winds, the Hero of--"
Probably because he looks less menacing with them on! XD

Screw physical torture, he tortures you via long, strenuous lectures! I really love him though, he's very dashing 🥴

I posted for the Ice Climbers! Uhhhhh I took a lot of creative liberties with them and leave it to me to give two kids depressing backstories

Aww thank you! 😘

Same! When I rewatch the episodes nowadays I'm like "Zamn, younger me was really dumb to have not noticed this"

Lol Cia just starts counting them off.
"Let's see, there's the Hero of Skies, the Hero of the Wild, the Hero of Time, the Hero of Twilight, the Hero of Winds, the Hero of--"

Screw physical torture, he tortures you via long, strenuous lectures! I really love him though, he's very dashing 🥴
lol! I still don’t get some of the jokes like the white sedan one in band geeks not matter how many times I watch them.

Seph: Someone needs birth control, jeez..
Yeah, I don’t think he’ll like or care for any of the links. I know Isabelle was gonna be an experiment he’ll feel angry.. cause of the lies Shinra fed him. One time he feels empathetic for Isabelle.

Pichu.. he’ll get along if he can melt the ice in Seph’s heart 🥹

I posted for the Ice Climbers! Uhhhhh I took a lot of creative liberties with them and leave it to me to give two kids depressing backstories
Glad you like Lunaris!

Another option for Cia could be that she sees the Flying Citadel (it’s exactly what it sounds like: a flying castle) upon entering the Smash Realm and has an encounter with the big boss himself!

Of course, no disruption if you plan to have her meet Sephiroth immediately. I want to give people options.

As for the Ice Climbers, there is not much in lore for them, so that would give you a lot of freedom to put your own spin on them. I did the same with Pit in the old Brawl RPs, before Uprising, and I only had the NES/GB manuals to go off of.

Last edited:
I have an idea for Seph once things are wrapped up with the military. He finds himself in the animal crossing village.. of course by then he knows Lunaris he figures out he’s the one that stopped meteor. He hangs villager!Lunaris by his horns not from pettiness mostly I see it done as a warning to the real Lunaris.

Seph says this or at least what I’m imagining, “ Destroying meteor and meddling into my plans ypu might as well just set out to challenge me. Lunaris! You will get what’s coming to you just like President Shinra mark my words..” Dunno if that draws or his general’s attention it’s gonna be fun 😈👀

lol! I still don’t get some of the jokes like the white sedan one in band geeks not matter how many times I watch them.

Seph: Someone needs birth control, jeez..
Yeah, I don’t think he’ll like or care for any of the links. I know Isabelle was gonna be an experiment he’ll feel angry.. cause of the lies Shinra fed him. One time he feels empathetic for Isabelle.

Pichu.. he’ll get along if he can melt the ice in Seph’s heart 🥹
"Whoever's the owner of the white sedan...you left your lights on."

Heh, at least the Links will get better (?) treatment from Cia.
Isabelle was going to be an experiment? That's wild, but I mean, at least it leads to Sephiroth feeling bad for her.

HappyFamily.png
Glad you like Lunaris!

Another option for Cia could be that she sees the Flying Citadel (it’s exactly what it sounds like: a flying castle) upon entering the Smash Realm and has an encounter with the big boss himself!

Of course, no disruption if you plan to have her meet Sephiroth immediately. I want to give people options.

As for the Ice Climbers, there is not much in lore for them, so that would give you a lot of freedom to put your own spin on them. I did the same with Pit in the old Brawl RPs, before Uprising, and I only had the NES/GB manuals to go off of.
Ohhhh, that sounds like a good idea actually! I think I might actually have Cia go to the Flying Citadel first then! Besides Sephiroth is busy with Roxas and Isabelle anyways and I don't want to meddle with that.

Yeah, I'm just going with what I know + headcanons. One of which being that Nana and Popo's parents were also mountaineers (which is how they became friends, since their parents were very close), and they all tried to climb The Summit (the super dangerous mountain Nana and Popo ended up climbing together), but ended up dying in an avalanche, hence why Nana lives with her aunt and Popo lives with his grandmother.

Isabelle was going to be an experiment? That's wild, but I mean, at least it leads to Sephiroth feeling bad for her.

Ohhhh, that sounds like a good idea actually! I think I might actually have Cia go to the Flying Citadel first then! Besides Sephiroth is busy with Roxas and Isabelle anyways and I don't want to meddle with that.

Yeah, I'm just going with what I know + headcanons. One of which being that Nana and Popo's parents were also mountaineers (which is how they became friends, since their parents were very close), and they all tried to climb The Summit (the super dangerous mountain Nana and Popo ended up climbing together), but ended up dying in an avalanche, hence why Nana lives with her aunt and Popo lives with his grandmother.
Pfff I still don’t get the sedan joke I’m sure I’m reading into it too much.

Like Cloud he finds the links a nuisance and Aerith too Eh, Seph respects fears Samus though.

I had an idea with Cia and Seph he gives her some materia. There’s something else he passes down to her if you are down for it?

Cool, when I get home from work I’ll give you some info on the Flying Citadel.

Off topic and random, but my KH friend sent me this keyblade design today and now I'm getting the urge to draw keyblades based on the Smash characters again

The real reason is because you don't wanna be stuck with me in 3 interactions lol! /j

The brief Tutor Stefan conversation made me realize that Stefan would have been around during the events of A Link to the Past. I’ll have to think about what he was doing during that time!

Pfff I still don’t get the sedan joke I’m sure I’m reading into it too much.

Like Cloud he finds the links a nuisance and Aerith too Eh, Seph respects fears Samus though.

I had an idea with Cia and Seph he gives her some materia. There’s something else he passes down to her if you are down for it?
Idk either but I just think it was just to lead into the following gag?

Lmao I feel like everyone should fear Samus at least a little bit. She ain't messing around 😆

Sure, lay it on me!
Off topic and random, but my KH friend sent me this keyblade design today and now I'm getting the urge to draw keyblades based on the Smash characters again

The real reason is because you don't wanna be stuck with me in 3 interactions lol! /j
That keyblade looks really cool! The Dharkon and Galeem combination is awesome-looking.

Lmao you caught me! 😅 /j

That keyblade looks really cool! The Dharkon and Galeem combination is awesome-looking.
It is a really cool combination. I always see these kinds of fanmade keyblade designs and I'm like "lol I should do that!" and then I proceed to not do that cuz weapon design is not my forte. Like I've only designed 1 keyblade off a Smash character 2 if we wanna count the combo of Yato and the Kingdom Key I made for a silly fan kiddo lol!

The brief Tutor Stefan conversation made me realize that Stefan would have been around during the events of A Link to the Past. I’ll have to think about what he was doing during that time!
I legit thought he he was from the TP timeline based on how you draw him (still amazing work btw!)

He gives me vibes he’s scholarly maybe on the side he’s studying theories of the three goddesses, the triforce and the golden realm. It’s just a suggestion.

He could've been suffering from the early stages of his affliction and took a leave of absence to try and cure himself only to come up short everytime he think he finds a cure, which frustrates him. Basically, he's undergoing his transformation from the Professor to the Master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back