• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero's, Villains, and the inbetween

@Trust @Kai123 @Jacenio @Drumonkey @Flareshield @Scrubnoppon If you guys are interested. Yes trust I did move some charecters that I used in your boku hero acadamia thread to here. The turn by turn format you had going simply was to much time for me to keep track of. Sorry bout that I really did enjoy the thread while I was in it. I just dont have a lot of time to deal with complicated posting rules like that. I hope you understand and that you dont dislike me for it

Four Eyes] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34640-trust/ said:
@Trust[/URL] @Kai123 @Jacenio @Drumonkey @Flareshield @Scrubnoppon If you guys are interested. Yes trust I did move some charecters that I used in your boku hero acadamia thread to here. The turn by turn format you had going simply was to much time for me to keep track of. Sorry bout that I really did enjoy the thread while I was in it. I just dont have a lot of time to deal with complicated posting rules like that. I hope you understand and that you dont dislike me for it
I may but I'm more interested in my own that you left I guess.

EMP said:
can i be saitama? :<
Saddly no xD that would be helarious but to powerful. you can have a similar personality if you like, even super strength and stuff, but not so much to one punch things xD sorry

tumblr_o14s0jyN3w1v5w8sco1_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back