• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super Hero Academy

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Adam Antium

Kama reassured Adam that he could indeed do more than prank people, the earth-mover felt an inexplicable shift in his weight. At first it seemed to him like the air was denser, then Adam realized with a start that his limbs felt heavier—as if they were made of lead. As quickly as the sensation had come, so too had it left, and everything was back to normal again. Adam looked at Kama and crossed his arms. “So you can affect your own gravitation and others?” He nodded approvingly. “That’s got to be helpful in a bind.”

Adam was about to explain his own ability out of the sheer camaraderie of the moment, when the music began to play. “Oh, I hear it,” Adam grimaced, “I only wish I couldn’t. Where is that awful sound coming from?” Adam got his answer as soon as he looked over the edge. He barely had time to say anything else before Angel flung herself over the edge on a black construct. What is with people flinging themselves over open spaces from high?

As Angel drifted down toward John and his boom box, Adam considered crushing the mind reader with an earthen boulder—destroying the sappy music would be a consolation prize. Remembering his mother’s words, he thought better of it. He read the sign and scoffed. “I suppose if she doesn’t forgive him, he’ll know; I despise telepaths. The bastards worm their way into your heads, crawling and digging like mole rats. It’s a disgusting, deplorably useful little skill, mind reading.”

Adam didn’t know what on earth John had done to Angel, but if he were a gambler, Adam would bet it had something to do with Angel’s warning. He couldn’t help but wonder what they were talking about, but their voices were far, and drowned out by the boom box. Adam shrugged and made way for the door. He was almost positive he didn’t actually want to know. He was only glad that Angel wanted to see him to turn over a new leaf.

*RING*
“That’s the bell,” Adam said whimsically. “See you in class, Kama.” When Adam got there, he took note of the scientists and Genie aka Miss Abdu in full hero garb. He paid special attention to the bracelets everyone was being outfitted with. He looked at the scientist giving out the bracelets and glared menacingly. “Stick that thing on my arm without my consent and I’ll give you real kidney stones. What the hell is this for?”

Tagged: Japanime Japanime
Mentions: Flame Demon Flame Demon Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise

Evelyn Eden

As Eve listened to John apologize for the second time, this time to Bernice, she blinked inscrutably. During lunch, she’d placed her book bag in a chair at her table and jumped in line for a tray. There really wasn’t a line, on account of her being characteristically late once again, meaning she didn’t have to wait long for her food. Seeing Florian serve trays again was a welcome sight, and Evelyn was sure to introduce herself this time. “I’m Evelyn. Or Eve. Whichever you like, really,” she’d laughed wistfully. After being served, hopefully with food and his name, Eve replied, “Thank you!”

She hurried back to her table, daring to look over her shoulder to steal another glance at Florian as she walked away. She turned back around with a flash of spinning violet hair and almost walked directly into an ice sculpture. It was marvelously crafted, though a bit rough around the edges, and a frosty mist rolled off of it’s sides. The blonde girl working on it seemed to be deep in thought as she continued sculpting. “That’s very pretty,” Evelyn complimented in awe, all but forgetting the fact that she’d nearly walked into it. She wished her power was half as artistic.

Evelyn sat at her table and hastily removed the spork from it’s wrapping in preparation to scarf down the meal. John had already gone again, but Evelyn hardly noticed on account of being aware there wasn’t much time left for lunch. “Well, I thought the lunch ladies—and um, lunchboy, were serving chicken today.” Evelyn sighed longingly. At least she got to see him again, her red-headed samaritan.

“I don’t think Portia’s coming back,” Evelyn wagered, watching her twirl about with Zaxen. Swallowing a bite of food, Evelyn was glad to see she was wrong—Portia dragged Zaxen over to their table, face crimson as rubies. He looked rather abashed to be in the lunchroom, and Evelyn couldn’t help but notice the whole chicken in his hand, still steaming hot. “So that’s where that smell was coming from!” Evelyn had to admit it smelled good, but with the numerous bite marks about it, the appeal was diminished at best. “Um, you can keep your chicken, no offense.”

When Bernice made a few off-handed comments about Adam, Evelyn had put her fork down and looked at Bernice with a gaze soft as cotton. “Oh, honey don’t be upset!” She offered Bernice her napkin, resisting the urge to wipe her eyes for her and give her a hug. “I had the same questions you did, and when I found him after study hall, I got the chance to ask him myself. He definitely had reasons... I just don’t know that I agree with them...”

Evelyn bit her lip. If John can swallow his pride, and apologize, I hope Adam can too. This is a hero school, not a villain academy. Still... he must have felt so alone yesterday, and we all sat there... except you, Bernice. “I think you’re right. Maybe we did let what happened yesterday go on for too long—“

*RING*
“Oh! Lunch is over!” Evelyn unceremoniously shoveled a few more bites of food into her mouth, hoping she wouldn’t have to turn into a pelican to swallow it.

Tagged: Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 The Hero The Hero L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel Pumpkid Pumpkid
Mentions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm

Last edited:
Portia Lovelace
Portia smiled looking back to Zaxen. "I did duhhh. Just now, don't you pay attention to anything I say?" She walked up to her friends beaming with happiness still dragging the boy along. "Bernice what's wrong? Don't be sad... I brought chicken." She pouted holding up Zaxen's hand with her other one to show her the mangled bird. "I mean... umm... Please don't cry! I'll sing you a song if you don't cry?" Portia didn't have a magnificent singing voice but songs calmed her down when she was upset so she assumed it would do the same for others.

Before she could even get the chance to offer more services to her friend the bell went off signaling their return to class. She threw her hand up in the air angrily. "This is the second time I've missed lunch! WHY DO I SUFFER LIKE THIS?? Do I not deserve to eat..." Her rosy cheeks puffed out as she turned on her heels to return to class with her companions. "Let's go see what this lab is about," Portia sounded defeated for having missed her favorite class of the day. She strode down the hall with her friends still holding Zaxen's hand without consciously realizing it. It just felt natural to her as she was fond of holding other people's hands so she didn't think twice about it. It was only when they got to the laboratory that she took notice and released her hold on him embarrassed. They weren't together, nor did she believe they were together, but for some reason, she felt so nervous about the idea of holding his hand for longer than a minute. Her fingers curled into her palms as she looked straight forward, trying and failing to not look flustered. Not long after, they slapped a bracelet on her wrist to prevent the use of her powers should she misbehave. It was different from how Ms. Abdu would use her forcefields to keep the class in line. This was more like being a prisoner in their own body. They weren't provided much of a reason as to why they were given these clunky bracelets but it wasn't an option either. What the- She fiddled with the device trying to shock it off but her powers held no effect on the device. It made her uncomfortably nervous not having the use of her abilities to solve her problems. For as long as she could remember Portia's had her lightning handled everything for her and having someone take that away at the snap of a finger sent a gut-wrenching sickness through her stomach. If it weren't for her long hair covering her face people would've instantly noticed how visibly uncomfortable she was with being restricted in this manner. For a place that is supposed to encourage the use of the abilities, they seem to always be trying to take it away from them. "Why do we have to wear this exactly..? I thought we were just looking at costumes..." She questioned.

INTERACTIONS:: Pumpkid Pumpkid G4hardcore G4hardcore L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel

Last edited:
Angel Black - Outside the school, classroom

Angel gives John a hug "It's okay, just don't do it again" she and she frowna when the bell rings and they head back to class "And I can clean up our shed, seeing as your box is destroyed" she says. She tilts her head at their teachers outfit before realizing they're going to get their costumes and her excited mood comes back. Her father would never agree with John staying at the house, speaking off her father, she really has a bad feeling, one she shakes off because her father can handle himself and if there was something wrong she'd get a call from her mother and brother.

Lab

After their walk to the lab she frowns at the bracelet "What if you already thought of everything you suit needs?" she asks looking at Genie, she had spend a lot of time working on her suit, so she hoped they wouldn't change too much things, she wants to say something about the belt in her bag, but doesn't, seeing as it contains all of her possible needed gadgets, she tilts her head, had her father come here too for his costume? Though said costume looked more like a superman ripoff with more clothes and less skin tight pieces of material. She really didn't understand the bracelet, but on the other hand she did understand it "As long as they don't malfunction I'm cool with it" she thinks.

Bernice Allister
(Location: Cafeteria>Computer Lab/ Tagged: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm G4hardcore G4hardcore )

Bernice takes the napkin offered by Evelyn as well as her warm hug. "Thank you." She sniffled. "Wait, you went to ask him?" She croaked. "What did he-" Portia's question over her well-being pulled cut through as she tried to comfort her with chicken and singing. She chuckled at the odd girl. While the two are tempting, the lunch bell rang ending their recess and starting their next class. Bernice couldn't help but be curious of what Adam's response to Evelyn's question. How bad was it that she couldn't agree?

Upon entering, there stood a person with a lab coat with Mrs. Abdu. As Bernice took her seat, she is reminded by her teacher about costumes. She felt uneasy about it. The one thing and not only that, her hero name too. The brunette couldn't help but cringe. One of the lab members took her hand, attaching a bracelet on her. Curiously, Bernice pokes the trinket pondering on it's purpose. Her eyes dart over to a familiar voice. One being Adam's. Her heart fluttered at the sound of it, unaware of the feeling. His complaint was a tad funny. He was probably scared. She chuckled watching him amused.

Zaxen grumbled as the lunch bell rang. Without missing a beat, he hurled the chicken through the window.
As they walked down the hall, Zaxen we keenly aware Portia was still holding his hand. A bead of sweat dripped down his forehead. ‘Does she know she’s doing it? Is she gunna let go. Please don’t let her let go.’ She did and he cursed himself in annoyance. ‘God fucking damn it.’ The red head noticed her red face and smirked.

When he entered the lab, he frowned as the bracelet was attached to him. He thought for a second and tried to breathe fire. Nothing. ‘Tranquilizer.’ He’d been subjected to it before.
He turned to Portia and leaned in closer to her, “Our powers are dangerous in a lab. They react with certain chemicals.” He whispered from the corner of his mouth, “Especially ours.”

||interactions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm ||​

Location class

Flame Demon Flame Demon G4hardcore G4hardcore Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

John blushes furiously when Angel hugs him. “Oookkkk.” He says shakily returning the hug. “...thank you, your the absolute best Angel.” John says blown away that she still is trying to help him, When the bell rings he heads to class. “Awww man.” He thinks on the journey to his class room.

Arriving to class he finds his teacher in her hero costume, this bewilders the young man for a second until she explaines. John beams when he hears they are doing their costumes today. When they arrive at the lab John looks at the woman who puts a bracelet on him. “Ok.” He’s ok with it and will NOT read any of the scientists minds yet. Knowing they might know and stop him if he tries.

John leans towards the ms. Abdu “pssst hey if I use my quirk will they know and if they know will they do anything?” He whispers to his teacher not wanting to mess up.

When they start moving around John puts his concepts that he came up with at Angels house in where he’s supposed to. “Hey I wonder how Maria’s will turn out?” He says to Angel looking to Maria, she was in her own little world again but he didn’t mind.

John makes his way over to Adam “it’s ok it’s just a bracelet that knocks people out if they misbehave badly or something like that. No need to worry I have one too.” He raises his bracelet hand.” and shakily extends his hand to him to shake “Hey buddy I’m so sorry for attacking you I would be honored if you would be my friend.” John says shakily not because of fear it’s because of anger trying to overtake him but he’s holding it back. He knows it wasn’t his fault but will swallow the biggest pride pill he’s ever had to swallow, But he’s really trying to make friends with him.

Maria Mallette
Maria found herself being ushered by John towards the entrance of the study hall. "Thanks," she said sheepishly, looking down at her cut, she couldn't figure out why it would bleed so much. Making her way towards the nurse's office she found herself lost once again. Looking throughout the school she found a lot of weird and odd stuff that you wouldn't normally find in a school, but what can you really expect from the first superhero academy. Finally reaching the nurse's office, she had Maria lay down on the medical bed that the nurse had laid out. Taking a look at the cut, the nurse realized that Maria's blood was abnormally thin, probably due to the amount of stress she had been under lately. While the nurse was explaining this to Maria, she became quite lightheaded. Fainting was something that Maria had a past with, after the incident with her parents she would faint whenever anything violent happened around her. The nurse had no idea what to do with Maria's unconscious body, opting to just cover the mere wound that was bleeding profoundly. When she finally woke up, she asked for the time in which the nurse replied that the bell had already rung and that Ms. Abdu's class had already made their way towards the lab. Quickly thanking the nurse, Maria packed up her things and made her way towards the lab.

Walking into the lab, she noticed that the scientists wanted to put a bracelet onto everybody's arms. Noting that they would knock someone out if the misbehaved in any way. Making her way over to Angel she saw that Adam wasn't too pleased with the fact the scientists could knock him out at any time they wanted. "Hey, Angel," she started looking up at her friend, "do you know what we are doing?"
Interaction:

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Angel Black - Lab

"You forgot?" Angel asks looking at Maria "We're getting our costumes" she says, then she notices her entire arm is covered in shadows "They don't cancel our powers" she says, the black layer was even under the bracelet, much to Angel's annoyance, annoyance that her power thought it had to protect her from the neutralizing stuff that was in the bracelet "Uh miss. Abdu" she says and she shows her arms to the teacher "Is this normal? I mean I know my powers act on their own very rarely, but I've never seen it do this" she says, sure her powers weren't dangerous on their own, but it only acts like that when she feels like she's in danger, or really worried about something "There is only neutralizing stuff in there right?" she asks poking her arm, but she just lets her arm hang down when she realizes the shadows aren't going to disappear. Then she realizes they could be acting up because she's worried about her father, but it didn't make sense why it'd be her arm, probably so it wouldn't knock her out when she was called or something, she honestly didn't know.
Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Last edited:
Lisa x2 /Ms. Abdu
The lab

Lisa reunited again as the class headed over to the lab. She had been in labs like this before, her parents worked...well owned a hero lab. Of course now they cater to more than just heroes. She did not protest to the bracelets, her father was on the team to help design them. "They don't hurt" she spoke loud enough for the class to hear, trying to ease everyones nerves. "My brother uthe to make them activate on me ath a joke". She shudder from the memory, the joke not being so funny when she says it out loud. One time he knocked her out and tapped her to the hood of his car and threaten to drive off a bridge. Once both Lisas had on there bracelets they returned to holding hands.

The scientist paused when placing the bracelet on Adam, she looked more annoyed the scared. 'The bracelet is the least of your worries' A sharp headache accompanied the scientists thoughts into Adams head. She started her eyes at Genie then snapped the the bracelet on his wrist.

Ms. Abdu looked at Angel. “It’s okay bubble, I don’t expect you all to misbehave anyway.” Her face was covered but you could see the smile through her eyes. “Now class, for those of you who worked very hard on your costumes I’m sorry to inform you that they must go through the lab. Heros have the liberty of designing there own costumes in the lab. The main goal of your costumes will be protection. I know it can suck to have someone dress you up, if you all saw what I use to run around in...” she turned around leading the class away from the entrance to the brainstorming part of the lab. Everyone in the room looked either stressed or grumpy. The scientists from before came to the rear of the class taping Angel, Jhon, Portia ,and Lisa on the shoulder. “Come with me” she said nothing else as she walked away.
thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Flame Demon Flame Demon Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise

Last edited:
Florian carefully scooped and placed the food onto his peers' plates as the lunch ladies watched from nearby. They were still slightly wary around him, but they had mostly forgiven him from the first fiasco. With a surprising dexterity, he went through the line of hungry students with a soft, tight-lipped smile on his face. There were only slight interruptions in his motions when his peers would stop to make conversation or give a thank you. One of the more memorable students would be that one girl with a bowtie instead of the uniform one. She had introduced herself while laughing which was odd enough, but she also gave both her name and nickname. So trying to be as polite as possible, Florian laughed along with her, introducing himself as well."She's also in my class," Florian thought, cleaning up as the bell sounded. But, then, he saw the most peculiar thing.

Another boy with red hair tossed a chicken out the window. He tossed a chicken out the window. "A chicken out the window," Florian muttered, raising an eyebrow. "Why?" It seemed so natural for him to do it, and it could've caused so many problems. The young man had always taught his sister not to waste food. It was just a step on protecting her from the path of villainy. It was almost as important as not killing the innocent. Both were lessons that Florian learned the difficult way. So, to see someone just toss a chicken out the window really grinded his gears. The lunch ladies soon excused him to get to class on time. "I'll do just that, thank you," Florian smiled, bowing his head. Although, when the ladies looked away, Florian jumped out the window, using his powers to silently land onto the ground.

There it was. A dirty, dusty and charred chicken sitting on the field. Florian had no words for such an odd, wasteful act. Swiftly, he swooped it up and ran back into the classroom before heading towards the lab. Throughout the whole thing, he wore one of the two masks that he brought with him just in case someone spotted him. It was the one he made because he couldn't quite trust the things his parents sent him just yet. Taking out a posted note, he wrote, "for Zaxen," before placing it inside the desk he presumed was Zaxen's. Putting on his usual tired face, the young man walked into the lab just on time to put on his bracelet. He had no questions about it and followed directions.

Tags: G4hardcore G4hardcore
L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel

Last edited:
Location costume lab

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy Flame Demon Flame Demon

John looks away from Adam to look at who tapped him, to see the scientist and hear them tell them to follow and leaves. John follows them trusting in Abdu’s trust in the scientists.

“I wonder what she wants? Is it something about my costume? Did I do something wrong? Maybe she wants to teach me some stuff, cool.” John thinks to himself as he walks following the woman curiously and silently.

Kama Unboko

When Kama heard Adam describe how he felt about mind reading he was slightly lost. The boy didn't understand much of what Adam said because he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but he understood enough to know he didn't like it.

Soon the bell rang and Adam took his leave. "See you in class." Not too long after the other male student left, Kama made his way into the school and to the lab. When he entered he was met by a scientist and given a bracelet. "Huh? What's this?" He said as he twisted and turned his arm in an attempt to figure it out.

Kama immediately stopped when he heard that they were gonna be working on their hero costumes. He was really excited to work on his and see what everyone else came up with.​

Angel Black - Lab
thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Angel raises an eyebrow and follows the scientist, sticking close to John while taking the blazer from around her waist and putting it on so she's not looking at her covered arm, she doubts anyone wants to look at it "Where are we going?" she asks, sounding very nervous and quiet, like she usually is, plus it's not like she could ask a fellow darkness/shadow user on the subject of her powers acting on their own, normally something bad happens, course, bad ranging from her falling off the stairs to one of her family members in the hospital "Maybe it's because of the fact this happened" she thinks. She looks at Lisa and moves a bit closer to John, the girl wasn't even allowed to get her costume so why on Earth was she there too, same with Portia, maybe they had to keep an eye on them or something?

Portia Lovelace
The more she thought about it the more it registered in her head. Zaxen was right the use of powers in a room filled with potentially dangerous chemicals and equipment could prove catastrophic, especially for the two whose powers held more explosive properties. One lightning bolt and the whole lab could go up in flames. Also, the two of them were both on the list of most troublesome students. "Then we'll have to stay on our best behavior," She whispered to her favorite fire-breather as she tugged on his sleeve. That was the most reasonable solution to their current situation. Don't act up, and the bracelets won't have to do whatever it is they do. Since she tried to break it off and failed she assumed they would only come off with the proper clearance. It's best to not fight this then or I'll be stuck with this on for extended time. Portia thought as she was called to follow a scientist with a separate group.

Noooooo! She pouted as she internally rejected this grouping. Portia wanted to stay close to Bernice and Eve or at the very least Zaxen. They were the people she felt most comfortable being around as they shared the most in common with her. Reluctantly, the lightning user trailed behind the small group fiddling with her hair as she walked. John, Angel, and Lisa have all shared more unpleasant conversations with Portia than trying to be friends so she felt even more awkward having to work with them. On top of that, both herself and Lisa weren't allowed to bring in their costumes or even work on them on school grounds. Portia wasn't sure whether both John and Angel were in trouble with them, which would beg the question of why Zaxen wasn't taken too, or the three of them weren't in trouble anymore. She had hoped for the latter but careless optimism was never how her mind worked. This was most likely part of their punishment, being forced to watch the others create their costumes and progress while they sat twiddling their thumbs. "Where are we going?" A valid question from Angel that echoed in her mind as she looked around. Where were we going..? I hope it's not boring. The lab was large but she didn't believe it to be large enough to send groups into different sections unless they'd be working with different equipment first. The ideas floated around for a bit but Portia remained silent, just observing as they were lead.

INTERACTIONS:: L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel mentions:: Pumpkid Pumpkid G4hardcore G4hardcore Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Flame Demon Flame Demon Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Lisa x2
Office

Lisa followed with the group, wondering why they were chosen. Do they have our costumes? Lisa was aware they her and Portia were not allowed to wear them yet but Lisas costume was already finished and had been shipped from her parents hero lab to this one. The group was stopped at a wall, Lisa looked around rather confused The scientists placed her hand on a scanner, the wall opened up to reveal a private office.

“This is my own office, let’s not touch anything” the scientists voice was cold. She was the polar opposite of there friendly teacher. There were four cases that seemed out of place in the rather neat office, each case has a sticky note with a name on it The smallest one was no bigger than a shoe box that sat on a desk with Johns name on it. Leaning against the desk were two armspand length cases, both about four inches in width. Lisa’s name was written on both of them. Resting on the floor was was a large box shaped case that had Portia’s name. The scientists adjusted her glasses glaring at Angel. Her look could seem offensive but she looked like the kind of person that glared at everyone. “Let’s see this so called costume you have made for yourself,hurry up.” She reached her hand out taping her foot impatiently.

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Flame Demon Flame Demon

Location lab, secret room

Flame Demon Flame Demon Dumplingboy Dumplingboy thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm

John blushes when he notices Angel being so close to him, he tries to keep a straight face and hold back the blush the best he can. When they stop at what seemed to be a wall he looked at the scientist quizzically, wanting to read her mind but ultimately deciding not to Incase they don’t like it.

As the scientist woman put her hand on the scanner the wall revealed a secret room, and a cold personality. John walks into the room and sees his name on a shoebox looking box. “If this is a joke about finding me a new home...” He thinks to himself. As the woman adresses Angel in a harsh manor accompanied by a glare, he gently nudges Angel and gives her a reassuring smile and thumbs up to comfort her. If the woman intimidated or scared her at all. Not looking or caring what Lisa, Portia or even the scientist lady thought. To be honest he was a bit intimidated but trusted she wasn’t going to hurt them.

John awaits his turn to be addressed by the woman and see why he was pulled aside from the crowd.

Last edited:
Jacob Black - Lab

A loud 'thud' is heard in the other room as a male with black hair and emerald green eye appears with none other then a very very badly injured Atlas "Genie" he says, attempting to hold the male up, but he was far over his teleport range this time, which takes a toll on his body "I need help" he says, as much as their father insisted on keeping his Id a secret the boy had no choice left, besides to look for another hero and since he knew Genie would be at the lab he chose that place, under his free hand he has a box "And this is Angel's" he says putting it on the ground so he can lean on his hand, he was pale, paler then was considered healthy, but he was more worried about his father right now.

Angel Black - Lab

Angel simply stares at the scientist "Yeah you might be confused, but my powers don't exactly make for a good costume" she says dryly, she then hears the noise from the other room, so she wondered what's wrong "Uh can I go and call my brother, he promised to bring it, but we've had some problems so he didn't get the chance to do that yet.

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Lydia Camden
Cafeteria—Lab

Hearing a voice, Lydia looked up from her small project to see someone’s back walking away from her. Had they said something? She must have missed it. She felt her stomach sink. That happened often.
Just as she was about to return to the sculpture, the bell rang, and and startled. The ice crumbled beneath her fingers. As disappointment rose, the shards dissipated further into a small pile of snow on the table. With a heavy sigh, Lydia waved a hand and dispersed it into a small puff. There was a light dusting of frost on the chair and table and floor now, but it would melt with less mess than a whole pile of snow. She left the cafeteria, which was all but empty by then.

On the way to a lab, Lydia, like all others, were presented with little bracelets. Listening, she learned that they were filled with a tranquilizer serum, which she immediately had an aversion to. Was it really worth that thing to get a costume? She didn’t really need to be a hero, did she? She could just stand to learn how to control her powers and then call it quits. Couldn’t she?
Her internal questions were answered for her as the bracelet was snapped closed over her wrist.
‘Oooooookaaaaaaay, I don’t know if I like this or not. I think I may not like this. Is this really necessary?’ Most of her questions weren’t directed at any of the faculty, they were really just anxious rhetorical questions. Quite involuntarily and without Lydia’s notice, a layer of frost covered her arm up to her elbow, over the bracelet and the sleeve of her uniform.
Not several moments later did someone stumble into the lab. Right into the middle of the crowd, without having come through the doors at all. Just popped right into existence from thin air. And with him, someone injured. Lydia awkwardly backed away from them. She knew no first-aid, and didn’t really want to talk to anyone anyway.

Last edited:
Genie
Lab

Genie motioned to two scientists who quickly ran over to take atles to the infirmary. Her fist balled, her natural instinct was driven to illuminate before anything else. Hero’s who have worked with Genie have come to understand her method of help is you getting out the way and she finishing the job. She looked around at her students her fist unclenching. She softened her voice before speaking sitting Jacob down, “What happened?”

Lisax2
Office

Lisas fought the urge to run over and pick up whatever was in the cases. They gripped each other’s hands tightly and smiled at each other. She had no clue what it could be, it had to do something with her suit, that was her theory anyway. One of the Lisas tore her attention away from the cases to her classmates. Angel already had a suit,just like her. The other Lisa turned her attention to angel and both heads tilted in deep thought. I know her right? Like I have seen her face before. Lisa wasn’t to sure if she did know angel or not, it might have been when she was younger, maybe it was just in passing.

The scientists waved Angel away “Go I have more important things to do anyway “ the scientists cold eyes settle on Portia when she made her statement. She walked over to Jhon’s cases and opened the latches. “A mind reader, useful power when given to the right mind. Third eye was a mind reader, but he also was a genius.” She glared over at him, annoyance dripping from her thoughts as she forced them into his mind ‘but you are no genius mind reader’. She motioned for him to take a look in the case. She walked over to the two Lisas, but continued speaking to jhon as she examined them. “The lab got your classes stats and I felt as though you needed some personal attention.” She walked back over grabbing on of the longer cases and handing it to one Lisa. “They have five main settings, you will need to learn how to use them,but I believe it will be of great use to someone like you.” She allowed to other Lisa to run over and grab the other case, they both sat down on the floor opening up there cases like Christmas presents.

When the scientists walked over to Portia her gaze softened a little. Her face was still stoic but there was a slight excitement in her eyes. “You can’t control it, that is my understanding?” She did not allow Portia to answer. “Current flow, it’s hard to master but it starts with an understanding. Before my time here a was Static’s lab tech. I designed everything he ever wore and use.” Static was the most successful heroes posseong a power like Portia’s.

“I had to teach him how to use his powers, how to be gentle, I’m an expert at many things, but let’s just say my specialty is people like you” She walked over to the large box and pushed it twords Portia. “Electron Flow is what actually happens and electrons flow out of the negative terminal, through the circuit and into the positive terminal. Your suit,whenever you will permited to wear it, will act as the negative, these will be the positive.” She steps back after opening the box allowing Portia to have at it. “Of course you will be expected to be able to control your flow on your own,but for time being you can dumb all your raw u trained power in these. They can hold up one billion joules each. You can dispense your current through them or charge them up to campacity over time. I call them Lighting bolts”

Jhons box

Lisas’ box

Portia box

**jhon has two and so does Portia.**

Location lab, secret room

Flame Demon Flame Demon Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

John thinks. “That May be true but I’m not weak.” Then he goes over to his box and looks. It was a set of pistols! John is speechless when gazing upon his weapons, having a non harmful quirk he relied on other means to fight. This leveled out the playing field for him a lot.

John looks to Angel, ever since her power acted up he noticed she and her powers acted strange. He didn’t know her well, but he know her well enough to know she was off. “Hey Angel would it be ok if I joined you? Hey ms. Is it ok if I join her?” He asks both parties. He knew it might be weird or seem clingy but he didn’t care. Her quirk could be very bad if she lost control, so he wants to join her and hopefully be there to act as a comfort of sorts so she doesn’t lose control.

John thinks this due to her staying so close to him and then being friends. He thinks if there was a emotional situation he could maybe help her in some way.

Jacob Black - Lab

"Well mom got a call that my father's plane exploded somewhere over China was it?" Jacob asks "So I went over to see if he's alright, instead I find Atlas fighting some creep with fire, who cause the explosion, I finished the fight since he was injured and went here" he explains "Teleporting to China was a bad idea, really should've thought about that" he mumbles, but in the end he saved him father from being killed, so he's happy about that.

Angel Black - Lab

"Oh I have this" Angel says taking the belt from her bag "I put all my gadgets in it" she says showing it to the scientist, who probably wasn't interested in it, she sees a shadow with a box and she raises an eyebrow "How did that get here?" she asks before her eyes widen "Jacob's here" she says, that wasn't good, well not if he teleported inside and fell down, that means he overused his powers, which could potentially be dangerous in the long run "Can I go and see my brother?" she asks "Or do you want to see the costume first?" she asks showing the contents off the box, which has the outfit and some more gadgets, which she puts in her belt, she's pretty sure her brother will manage fine with Genie in the room.

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

The fire breathers cheeks were dusted red as Portia tugged on his sleeve.

He soon became distracted with the chicken he had disposed of earlier on his desk. He recognised the handwriting and flipped off Florian without even lifting his gaze.
Zaxen sighed and picked up the chicken. He looked around and grinned, “FOUR!” He lobbed it into the bin. It narrowly missed Florian.

As he dusted himself off, he noticed Portia walking into a back room and a pang of annoyance and jealousy went through him as John followed. He shook his head, trying to clear it of these thoughts. They still lingered in the back of his mind. Zaxen growled, softly and leant against the desk. Now he was positively ticked off.

||interactions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm The Hero The Hero ||

Location lab secret room

Flame Demon Flame Demon Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

John looks at Angel and noticed her worried reaction to her brothers abrupt appearance, this causes him to become curious as to why. John goes and grabs his box with his set of guns in it. “Thank you, may I be excused with Angel?” He asks to join his best friend and crush to help in anyway he could. “Would it be ok if I came with you or would you rather see to this alone? Family business stuff, I would like to help if I can.” John asks Angel sincerely.

John then turns to the teacher awaiting for her to excuse him and/or Angel. He would like to be there if he can to help in anyway he could. But he completely understands family business is personal and even though in his eyes they were close. She knew him for 2 days and may not want him to help. But he’s banking on her letting him help if he could.

Angel said her brother was here, he seen him before and meet him. John doesn’t tunes his mind into Angels brothers mind to see what he’s thinking, he’s her brother and that’s not right without her permission.

Last edited:
Portia Lovelace
Portia listened carefully to every word the woman said. She felt a tinge of shame that she announced her inability to fully control the force of her powers or when they would activate. She looked to the large box laid out on the floor for her curiously. There wasn’t an explanation of what it was or how it would specifically help her but she was grateful to receive anything. She crouched down next to it, looking for a good spot to pry it open. Inside was a saber of sorts that held a whip attachment. “A whip? Oh this is new,” The devious smirk on her face indicated her pleasure with this gift. When she touched it the device reacted to her powers shooting electrical currents through the saber and around the whips. “Awesome!” She lifted them up figuring out how to turn them off so it wouldn’t get in her way. They seemed to regulate the output of her ability in a controlled form rather than erratic unstable currents. “I get to keep these?” Portia questioned the scientist who took a particular interest in her more than the others. She knew more about her abilities than Portia knew herself.

INTERACTIONS:: Dumplingboy Dumplingboy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back