• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Super-Delinquents

1. Go to Settings and then scroll down until you locate General.
  2. Once in the General submenu, scroll to the bottom and tap on Keyboard.
  3. Somewhere in the middle, you'll find an Auto Correct slider that can be turned on or off. Make use of it. That's it! Simple enough.

AlphaDraco said:
@RowdyPotato
Jimmy watch your language mister!

Anyway, now that I got that out of my system, would the orphanage that you volunteer at happen to be the same one that my character lives? If so, would our characters know each other, though they would totally be ignorant of the others Powered status?
Finally, relationship building! Yes, the orphanage Lailah volunteers at can be the one your character lives in, and yes our characters can know each other (I do like the idea of them being oblivious of each others powers!). Lailah and your character could have even volunteered together at other places since they both seem to do those kinds of things.

Also your character is super cool and kicks butt and I enjoy him.

Awe thanks. You're character is pretty dang cool herself.

Yeah, our characters can interact at the orphanage and work together on volunteer work and the like. What will be great is if they team up as heroes and still don't realize it. Though, I'm going to wonder how she will be able to understand Roland when a helmet is covering his face, seeing as she is deaf and all.

@RowdyPotato

Last edited by a moderator:
"CATCHPHRASE!"

It'd be even more hilarious if he doesn't know how to spell a word.

"HE IS AN IGNOMAR-

AN IGNORAN-

HE BE DUMB, OKAY?"

newcreate.php

I was wondering that myself. Seems like there's a few possibilities. The alternate dimension is also meant to be a lifeless mirror world. It's possible they could both be tapping into the same place, and Solomon has just never encountered either of you there. However since anything Solomon brings into it gets kicked out after an hour, I wouldn't think so. Seems more like there's a world made "from" Solomon and a world made "from" Hyde.

So, if you agree, I guess the question would be could Roan use his powers from Solomon's world. If the mirror is linked to Roan physically, as opposed to he just has the power to enter it, then I would think he can still enter it in Solomon's world. The question would be whether Hyde would manifest in the real world or in Solomon's world. Again, if the world is linked to Roan's physical body, then I think Hyde would probably materialize in Solomon's world as well, that he could only transpose into the same dimension as Roan.

The major alternative is that Roan only has the power to enter Hydes world, and it exists independently of him parallel to the real one. In that case, being a dimension removed from the real one, I would think he could not transpose if he's in Solomon's world. I suspect it would be the former, the linked case, rather than the latter.

But these are just my first thoughts. Your transposition power has a lot more considerations than a simple parallel world, so it really comes down to how you understand your powers to operate. Thoughts?

Side note, I'm new here, and I have no idea how to do that little @person thing. Care to give a tip to a newbie? ^^;

Well, this is a physics-induced headache if I ever see one~

My current thought in the matter is the 'mirror' world is the mirror variant of whatever world Roan is in. So the original world (let's just call it that) has a mirror image that's empty of life. So if we assume that it does the same to Solomon's world, Roan would have access to a version of Solomon's world that's teeming with natural life.

That'd be an all new adventure...

...and maybe Solomon can live there away from his tormentors as a hermit :D

As for Hyde, whether Roan can enter the 'mirror' world from Solomon's world or not, I think he'd still be able to instinctively know where Hyde is and switch places. So instead of switching from mirror world to real world, he'd be switching from Solomon's world to mirror world, without access to the real world unless Solomon lets one of them out?

I don't know. It's too early to be thinking about advanced parallel world theories.

And its as simple as typing the name after the @ sign: @<insert name here>

i.e @Blitzkriegxd1

@RoanDracniil

Well that would be fascinating. Then you get the question of whether or not the life in that world is identical to the life in the real one? In fact... I wonder. Since Solomon's world is also meant to be a mirror of the real world, wouldn't a mirror of a mirror just be the original? Do you think that perhaps if Roan were to enter Solomon's world, Hyde would immediately be kicked into the real world, as the "mirror" that he'd be inhabiting during Roan's stay? Now there's a braintwister for you.

If that's the case, then Roan switching with Hyde would bring him back to the real world. If that's not the case, and Hyde either remains in the same mirror world he's always in or transfers to a completely different mirror of Solomon's world, then yes, I would say Roan would have no access to the real world regardless of transposing with Hyde, until Solomon lets one of them out or the world fades.

Basically, Roan and Hyde can only access worlds one of them currently exists in. However you slice it, whatever world Hyde ends up in when Roan enters Solomon's, that's the simplest description of their interaction I can think of. If neither of them are in the real world, neither of them have access to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll go with that then. Course, they still don't know that so a lot of surprised exclamations are in their future if they ever meet as enemies (or even allies,somehow)

You know, I'm kind of hoping I meet Stan Simms and get electrocuted, and somehow that shorts out the collar. Not that I'd let him without a fight. I'm just as happy making poor Solomon's life just awful, but it would make for a good story to have him use his powers to let loose a newly-minted hero team in the middle of the PCO's base.

But yes, exclamations and world hopping will be a plenty! I wonder, if Solomon ended up in Roan's world, would his trans-dimensional wormhole take him to his world or to the real world? Probably a mute point, if it took him to his world he could just make another to get back to the real one. Ah well. Really hoping to avoid fighting you anyway. Not a hell of a lot Solomon can do to you, and all you've gotta do is shiv him in the spleen.

Except Roan is a good guy with Justice League levels of naivety so the shiv will probably go somewhere less fatal. He'd rather try to find a way to free you (if he ever finds out about the collar) than kill him.

With Solomon trying desperately to shiv his spleen the whole time so he doesn't get electrocuted. I smell potential for a sleeper agent plot. Lots of potential going on in this rp, actually. I'm excited! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back