• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Super children.

Roleplay direction

• Normal, everyday life of the facility

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Massive containment breach (Will go into detail if win)

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Opposing force raid (An npc war that becomes a massive containment breach)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here

The Dark Creator

Not fun at parties
It was a new morning in the facility. In 30 minutes, it will be time for the children to wake up.
All staff will use this time to eat up and get themselves ready.
Children: In bed at Sleeping Hall. Each room has two bunk beds for 4 Safe and Cautious children. Dangerous class are obviously in their cell, asleep if they can.
All Staff: Eating Breakfast at Cafeteria
Guards: Equipping gear in Locker room or Eating Breakfast.​

Last edited:
mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Beckspace Beckspace StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus WhipDing WhipDing The day started out like normal. Everyone woke up, got dressed and went straight to the facility. Guard members are to report to the locker room, while researchers, care takers and anything not armed are to go into the cafeteria for breakfast. Guards finished gearing up are allowed to enter the cafeteria for breakfast as well. After the 15 minutes the cafeteria is opened for staff, all staff are to report directly to assigned positions.

Natascha entered the locker room, and went to her locker. She put on her armor and holstered the shotgun onto her back. On her right hip was her taser, while the left hip had her revolver. She never talked unless talked to, or it's important.

Therese: I geared up quickly, in a good mood. This would be my first day at a new facility. I had requested a transfer from my old location after I had found out that a good number of my co-workers were openly disapproving of my transition and I couldn't handle their disparaging comments any more. It had taken a while for them to find another opening for me, but I guess that made my second chance feel better when it finally came.
I wondered what Ashley would be like. From reading her file, I knew all about her anomaly, but little about her interests. Well, at any rate, I could assume that this job would be just as interesting as it was in the old location, just less hostile.
After I left the locker room for the cafeteria, I picked up some scrambled eggs and sausages and took a seat closer to the center of the room. I was one of the first people in the cafeteria, so I didn't really sit near anyone.

Byson made his way into the armoury as usual, slipping on his vest over the rest of his clothing. He'd only been working here a few weeks, and had just began to really get into the swing of things. Not that he'd made friends or anything - but that wasn't why he was here.

Speaking of which, here was the Iron Maiden herself; he'd learned by now that trying to talk to Natascha about anything other than work was pretty futile, and always left him feeling far more awkward than she did, presumably. Today was unlikely to be an exception, so he grabbed his taser off the rack, and swiftly carried on towards the cafeteria.

After he collected his breakfast (his usual of cheese on toast), he scouted the room for somewhere decent to sit. There wasn't really many people in here yet, but there was one person who stood out - a woman who he didn't recognise at all. That was pretty unusual... he'd expected to have met everyone here by now. Well, no time like the present. He approached her, plate in hand.

"Hey, mind if I sit here?" I gestured to another seat on the table.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Sorry it took me so long.
Therese: When a fellow guard asked to sit with me, I smiled.
"No problem," I said after swallowing a bite of egg, "I'm Therese."

Bryson smiled back.

"Bryson. Nice to meetya." He took a seat across from her, placing his plate down and beginning to cut up the toast. "So, um... where do you work then? If you're allowed to tell me that is," he asked with a grin. Clearance issues were a big deal around here, but even so, it was a pretty solid icebreaker that pretty much everyone used.

Children at this time are either starting to wake up before the doors even open, or are still asleep (or never even slept for those characters) Each child shared a room with one other (Few rare cases where it's 1 to a room or 3 to a room).
Cole woke up, and looked around in his large kennel. It had a specific key that only his guard had, so he had to wait for them to move around. He was in his werewolf form at this time. He looked at the door with ears down and tail unmoving. Because Cole doesn't use a normal bed, he shares a room with two others
Natascha walked into the cafeteria after getting her gear. She looked over to at the two guards chatting, and walked over with a smile. She placed their hands on their shoulder "Disclosing classified information, da?" She joked.

Huddled in the corner of the dim concrete room, twisting strands of wavy dark hair between bony fingers, was a boy who wouldn't look out of place in a hospital. Small and ghastly thin, always silent, a white identification band hanging slightly off his bony wrist, Kevin scarcely seemed to breathe... more like a ghost than a living child.

In the early hours of the morning, most children would still be asleep. Kevin never slept at regular hours, spending his nights aimlessly poking around the cold empty room he shared. When he slept, he slept feverishly and often awoke In a strange half - lucid state. Sometimes, he wouldn't awaken at all, lying dormant and unresponsive for many hours. In times like those, it was easy to see why some people thought Kevin might actually be dead.

But he wasn't dead; just... strange.

Last edited:
Bryson
"O-oh, of course not, captain!" Well, that was certainly the last thing he'd been expecting. He was silent for a moment, simply continuing to eat his food - now that it was actually happening, he had no idea how to respond to actually being talked to so informally by Natascha.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus The Dark Creator The Dark Creator

"Ari"
Ari's eyes began to stir at the first hint of light, the rest of his body twitching slightly under makeshift covers. Due to his size, a full-blown bed was immensely overkill - instead, he'd been relegated to sleep on the tableside of the dorm, his mattress and blanket being made of pieces of fabric. He let out a small yawn, turning over, not quite ready to sit up yet.

Therese: I shrugged, continuing to smile.
"I'll be working in the children's unit."

Francis: I hadn't slept well all night, so it was early to rise for me after drifting in an out of consciousness. I'd been here for very little time, having spent a day of interviews and tests to determine my safety level in a temporary holding room before being sorted into this section of the facility right before bed.
The room was no longer pitch dark, the dim rays of sunrise streaming in through a thick window with chicken wire set into it. I I would have tried to go back to sleep had it not been for that little bit of light.
Sitting up and then standing, I stepped softly to the window and looked out into the brightening wilderness and wondered about the wildlife that would be out there. Were there moose? Wolverines? Martens?

Cierra's mind wandered as she woke up for the day, stretching in her somewhat luxurious bed and yawning. Tears filled her eyes from the yawn, but she felt plenty good. Glancing around, she noticed the usual guards watching her from the corners of their eyes. They acted as if they weren't watching her, but she knew they were. They always were... Shrugging to herself, she hopped out of bed, watching the guards just as they watched her. Sometimes she liked messing with them. She knew that their guns hurt, they definitely did. But messing with them was still kind of fun.

Staring intently in front of her, Cierra willed a portal into existence, revealing several monster-esque beings from the tear. Their heads resembled felines, but their bodies were more like bears. They were bipedal, covered in shaggy fur, had two pairs of eyes, and they were just a bit taller than 6 foot. As an added bonus, they also had three sets of hulking arms. Although intimidating, their eyes were soft as they watched Cierra skip over to her tea party area, complete with an ornate table and chairs, porcelain tea cups, and a full tea pot. She practically demanded it be that way, to sate her inner desires of extravagance.

The beasts, three of them in total, practically read her mind, and followed her to the table and sat with her. The visual was almost comical, seeing these over-sized beasts sitting idly at a tea party. Quietly, she began pouring them each a cup, humming to herself as she did, and devoted herself to naming each creature. "Francis, Gilbert, and... Tracy!" She stated after pointing at each one in turn, each nodding its head a little as if to acknowledge the name.

"Tracy, would you like more sugar with your tea?" She inquired politely, and Tracy, the darkest looking beast, carefully grabbed the cup in front of it and oriented it toward Cierra, accepting the offer. Cierra gladly provided the sugar, and then sipped her own tea in silence. The beasts apparently mimicked the action with little trouble, despite their claws, and had their eyes carefully pin-pointed on Cierra.

The tea was pre-made for her each morning, as fake tea no longer fit her tastes. She was much too mature for silly things like that... Continuing to sip, she let her mind idle and think of other things once more. Escape didn't cross her mind often, as she was slightly content here, but she always wondered what sorts of things she could get if she was in the 'real world'. Probably a lot, if she wanted... She was already aware she had a lot of potential, but did she really need the real world when she had this? She shrugged to herself. If the opportunity to go to the real world presented itself, she would probably jump on, but until then... She waited quietly.

D.E.I.T.Y

"Ahhhhhhhhhh....~"

"He's up." "Look alive everyone." "This kid is something else." "Yeah I keep wondering why they keep some of these children the way they do KNOWING how dangerous they are!" "Shhhhhhhhhh!!!" "Calm down."

Voices wavered in the background as the thing known as Deity opened its eyes dramatically and fast. Just enough to scare the female guard whom just opened the door with a deck of cards, only to drop them in front of him in that instance. Varying pink and purple colored orbs watched the young lady as she stepped back a bit, the chains fastening Deity's arms together reminding him of his place here at the facility. "....What'd I say about restricting me peons?" His voice echoed throughout the building with his door staring open, the chatter behind him coming to a stop as he cracked a smile under the weight of authority held by the 5 adults behind, all specifically armed to the teeth. Deity almost laughed as the younger ones griped their M-16's angrily. Yes. They had yet to learn of what--rather than who, they were guarding. Luckily enough that was Deity's favorite part of the day. Dealing with the newbies.

"S-sorry Deity I didn't mean to--" "Why're you apologizing to a kid in chains? Tch, cocky little bastard."A young guard silenced the guilty ramblings of the lady whom was picking up the cards as Deity without the chains appeared next to her, his arms folded. "Auh?" The same young guard felt something. Right now he was watching his colleague basically allow a child to do as he pleases, while the other 3 beside him safe for his best pal seemed to fear the little guy. Though to be honest...

Rah-tah-tuh!!!! Three tough rubber pellets collided with the ground where the chains meant for Deity's hands lay before bouncing outside, the target in question patting the female guard's shoulder before manifesting himself in four more places and picking up the remaining playing cards. "Here." Deity held out the cards to the woman as she bowed and took a seat at the small table in the center of the room. This got the man whom fired the shots earlier even more annoyed, as four Deity's stared him down. "You, leave." Pointing to him then gesturing out his open cell, he gave the guard a command.

Then it happened...

"Alright punk I had enough." The man kicked the small table and all that was on it through 3 of the Deitys and out the door to the cell, the candles inside flickering in desperation as the object soared past. The remaining Deity stood in the doorway as the older man approached him, gun angrily in hand. "You, are a huge ass pain, and I'm sick of it. I don't understand how the hell procedures like this is suppose to keep anyone in this god forsaken base safe with their bumbling actions and pathetic surrendering to another experiment!" He blurted and blurted it all in the black and gold-haired boy's face, the black wing growing larger and larger after consuming the room's unyielding darkness. "I read your file, and you are NOTHING special from the other ridiculous things i've seen here on my first day! You're literally being spoiled and looked up too by grown-ass and experienced killers of their respective past fields. While you in contrast, a walking apparatus play-set for a 10-year-old kid is commanding and giving orders like he has a say in ANYTHING that goes on here!"

The screaming continued as the other guards exited the room; the cards and whatnot procured and sorted out. The cell door closed behind them, the walls of the room completely visible despite the time of day it was. With the black one of the two wings hovering just off of Deity's back almost 6 feet in length, It was learning time.

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 MoltenLightning MoltenLightning The Dark Creator The Dark Creator WhipDing WhipDing StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

Last edited:
Natascha laughed audibly "I joke, I joke!" She pat both backs, and then looked around. She went in to grab her food, and then found a place to sit and eat alone.
The speakers turned on "Guard Remenov, please report to administration. Immediately." The complaining guard was sent there. Probably to be demoted to janitor for inappropriate behavior around a dangerous class... Maybe even executed for his actions.

Bryson
Bryson was visibly relieved to see the captain leave, finally feeling like he could relax a little. He looked back at Therese, sighing before continuing.
"Oh, really? So do I actually... I haven't seen you around at all though. Are you new here?"
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

"Ari"
Ari jolted upright at the sound of gunfire. Whether out of reason or panic, it was unclear, but he shifted seemingly instinctively into the shape of a siren, bright lights and a horrible screeching noise emanating from it as it rattled around the table.
Reticent Reticent

In a split instant, the sterile silence of the morning was shattered by shrieks, shouts, and gunshots from all corners of the complex. Kevin froze in his corner at first, like a startled rabbit, slowly untangling his fingers from his hair. Then, one move at a time, he slowly inched his way across the cold concrete floor, lowering himself to the floor to look out from the crack beneath the door.

He knew instinctively where the sounds were coming from. He'd memorized each and every location he could spot from this crack... a small cluster of rooms that housed the other children. The far one, by the wall, was built as if to accommodate more specialized containment procedures. This was the spot. An odd sort of smile crept across Kevin's face, his wide brown eyes owlishly watching a handful of guards hurriedly make their way from the cell.

Before the small boy could take in any more of this encounter, another room erupted in a screeching racket. This was too much, too much for Kevin to keep eyes on, it seemed. This certainly wasn't the first time that chaos had broken out in this old corridor, but Kevin appeared a bit offended by the latest interruption. His eyes flickered back and forth between the two rooms before he suddenly flinched back from the door as if it had burned him, gingerly bringing his hands to his ears. Crumpled into a half-sitting position on the floor, one knee pulled tightly to his chest, Kevin gritted his teeth and ducked his head down, making no sound other than his surprisingly calm-sounding breathing.

Therese: "Yeah, I'm new. Not to the business, anyway, but to this location."

Francis: I winced at the muffled sound of yelling. It was all too familiar. I had been hoping things around here wouldn't be too discordant. I'd been assured I'd be treated well. But even if they treated me well, I didn't want to have to listen to other people being treated badly. Then the sound of a public address system calling some Remenov person. Then a nearby, incredibly loud siren- I jumped and squeaked at that sound and covered my ears. What the hell was going on?

Ashley was woken up by the siren as well. Sitting up and looking around, she wondered what was happening.

You think someone screwed up? Alterion asked inside her head, unheard by her nearby roommate.

"I dunno. Sounds like something's going on, though." Ashley replied aloud, having no other way to answer him "You think they need help?"

I wouldn't put it past them, certainly.

Francis: Having not expected that my roommate would be a little girl, let alone one who talks as though someone in the room said something to her- I know I didn't say or hear anything of the sort- I was startled even more. Of course, there could be an explanation for everything. Perhaps they were just messing with me, for instance. I reached around the walls for a light switch. Being in such low light didn't help my mood any.
"What do you think happened? I remember in middle school they had a code for every situation. Do you know if that's a code? 'Guard Remenov,' that is?"

Ashley looked up at her roommate - Oh, apparently they'd swapped her last one for someone new. When did that happen? - and stood up "I'm pretty sure it just means they're asking for a guard named Remenov." She said, walking over to the light switch nearby and flipping it on "Maybe someone got in trouble. Or something like that. I dunno."

Francis: I felt stupid now.
"I guess. That sounds about right. I'm Francis, by the way." I took my hands off the wall and extended one to shake.

Cierra was still sipping her tea, pinkie extended like the proper lady she was, when the blaring sounds occurred. They surprised her so suddenly, she nearly dropped her tea. Instead, she slammed it onto the table, and the three 'teddybears' sitting at the table with her stood up and looked startled. And angry. Their eyes narrowed and they huffed loudly. One of them eyed the guards, and looked about ready to pounce on them. The guards looked just as ready to shoot the entity, but it was, more or less, a stand off.

Cierra frantically swiveled her head to the large, steel door of her cell. That seemed to be around where the sound was originating. Her curiosity was piqued, but so was her caution. She was never one to rush into things, and she knew that well. In one fluid movement, she dismounted her seat-- followed by her ever-vigilant brute companions-- and ran up to the door. It was air-tight, so she could only rely on hearing to investigate, rather than attempt to sneak a peek beneath it. Putting her head up against the cool metal, her ear registered muffled voices, and the sound of the siren that had attracted her attention in the first place.

Taken aback, she brain-stormed possible reasons for it. Such an urgent siren probably meant something dire... Had something escaped..? Her interest kept her glued to the door, listening to every little sound she could to try to find out more. What was going on out there..? She hadn't really heard anything else, this siren was a little out of the blue... Maybe it was like... A fire drill or something...

She almost huffed at the thought. If it really were a fire drill...
That'd be boring...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back