• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Sunrise for the Damned [sraes]

I have to head to work in a few minutes, but I'll try and get another reply in sometime tonight (maybe during my break?).

^ Whoops didn't see this until now for some reason. Thanks for telling me :)

Coming here to say I love Kade's reaction to this whole thing.

No problem :D Didn't want you to think I'd up and vanished.

And I know, right? Dudes seen some shit but he's steady as a rock when needed.

Hah good, Sid is kind of unstable, as you might have noticed.

Time for some local colour!

It's a good thing he had someone to keep him steady then, yeah?

Oh, definitely haha. I don't think Sid would achieve anything on his own, but he can be useful in the right company. Sorry if grabbing Kade was a little god-modey, just wanted to do a thing. I really like these mercs as well ^^

No, that was perfectly fine! Little things like that aren't anything to be bothered about.

And I like them too surprisingly? I wasn't actually planning to use them for anything beyond that first post, but ??? xD

Yeah, I think they'll be useful. They probably won't hang around too long for now but they could always be in reserve for later once the unification thing starts up - two guards who work for a baron could be helpful. :D

Alright, back to work for the night - ugh responsibilities.

Maybe some city guard should jump Sid while he's asleep in this tavern completely hammered, actually. What do you think? As in, somebody actually recognised him and dobbed him in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, that'd be fun. Then they'd have to make a middle of the night escape to get away

"Serna was singing loud, off key tavern songs that would make even the most experienced mercenary blush like a virgin. Vox had turned in a sloppy giggling mess - honestly."

Love 'em xD Gonna miss the mercs.

Sweet, yeah ^^

Kade is such a badass <3 Need some more guards for him to kill. Well, they're still in the middle of the city.

He is pretty handy to have around. :3

Omg, having to fight our way through the city with Sid still drunk as fuck is going to be amazing. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahhahah yes. These poor suckers.

Please feel free to throw guards etc at them as the idea occurs to you as well! I don't have a real plan or anything.

"The warrior was possibly insane" Oh thanks Sid, feeling the love. (>A>)

Haha well, the good kind of insane. I'm cooking but I'll be back soon, this is going to be nuts xD

Well it's not like he's wrong. xD Alright, see you in a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back