• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sunbreaker Institute of Villainy - Roleplayer's Lair (((Another Try)))

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas at color chooce press rubber, it resets your text color to normal color, white to dark mode and black to white mode. (as right now it's bit hard to read at white mode.)

Luckily, my characters understand many languages as they are demons, so yes. Though an advisory in your post would've also been helpful. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Luckily, my characters understand many languages as they are demons, so yes. Though an advisory in your post would've also been helpful. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
I go back to that i also bold Briana's text. That should help notice when her text is italic and when not.

If someone has problems to what Red says, i can give translations in OOC when needed.

And that’s my character done. I promise his personality is more cheerful and optimistic than his cs might suggest~

Kloudy Kloudy
Who'd you like Kypher to room with?
I don’t particularly mind. I’ve read up on all the characters, but Kypher’s the type to get along with anyone. He’s that annoyingly over-friendly type that grows on you, you see.
I was expecting to get automatically assigned actually.

I don’t particularly mind. I’ve read up on all the characters, but Kypher’s the type to get along with anyone. He’s that annoyingly over-friendly type that grows on you, you see.
I was expecting to get automatically assigned actually.
Is he in right place?

Are you sure that your overly-friendly boy is at right place? (looking at most of other students and teachers...)
Oh yes, I believe he is indeed in the right place. This is the school of villainy, no?
I think you misunderstand what I'm going for with my character. Kypher is overly-friendly, but he is still sizing up to train as an elite assassin. His personality is outwardly quite pleasant (and probably annoying for most villains) but inwardly... Well, I was going to wait until my IC posts to reveal the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back