• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sunbreaker Institute of Villainy - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
Budding minds may become the next great dictator, but not everybody is here willingly, some kidnapped in order to fill in a quota at this high school for future villains. Whether your parents enrolled you, you came on your own, or you were kidnapped from wherever you were before this…. Well, you’re stuck here, like it or not.
Welcome to Sunbreaker Institute of Villainy.

(((Note that there isn't actually a wall of light- Sam's vision is distorted in the sunlight from Xir becoming a vampire.)))
Sam: There's nothing quite like waking up in the back of a van with a couple of new bandages and no idea where you're going. It's freaking scary. My only assurance of survival seemed to be the fact that I wasn't bound or gagged. But why wasn't I? And how did I get into this situation? And why did I feel so tired? Shouldn't the adrenaline be flowing right now? I hate drugs! Okay, maybe not the kind for allergies or anything like that, but you know what I mean. I was drugged, and I hate whatever the hell they used on me.
When the van came to a stop, I tried poising myself to fight, but my constant yawning would be a dead giveaway that I wasn't going to win.
The doors flung open, and there seemed to be a wall of light, with ghostly shapes here and there. One of those ghostly shapes welcomed me to Sunbreaker Institute of Villainy and told me that if I attempted to escape it would go on my record and make things very hard for me at the school. I yawned, like an idiot.
I carefully got out of the van, figuring a wall of light was better than the back of a van.
Stumbling more than once, and avoiding obstacles mostly last-minute, I reached a door, which upon entering I could see normally. How bizarre.

Ishi zipped over towards the school. Havoc! Villainy! What else could a girl ask for? She narrowly dodged a white van driving away, yelling obscenities at it as it drove away from her. She stuck her tongue out at it before zipping into the school. She saw a human stumbling around outside the school. Weirdo. A smile grew on her face and she snuck up behind the human. She giggled and shoved him hard in the back, giggling loudly.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Arlo hated everything. It helped that her very bones hurt. She walked, it hurt. She moved, it hurt. She breathed, it hurt. She existed, it hurt. And it was all thanks to the parasite inside her body. She felt it moving in her consciousness.
"Stop it!"
'Never! Feed! Hungry!'
"We can't. They won't give us anything."
'Kill them! Eat them! Feed!'
"No! They're human! I don't want to eat humans! I'm human!"
'No...You are me now and I am you.'
Arlo rolled her eyes.
"Human."
'Us.'
"Human."
'Usssss!'
She rolled her eyes and let the guards lead her towards wherever she was going. She sighed deeply and closed her eyes, trying not to focus on the pain. And trying to tune out Rev as they screamed 'Us' over and over again. She opened her eyes again and found she was somewhere entirely new.
"A school? You're putting us in a school!? Are you out of your damn mind!?"
She tried to turn around and lash out at the guards, run away. Her mind screamed run away, but Rev screamed to feed. She was shoved forward and somewhere someone said something about Villainy.
"Bastards!"
She screamed at the blank guards and looked at the school. Idiots.​

Sam: Just as I was getting my wits back, I felt a hard shove from behind and staggered forward. I guess this school's got villains, but what the heck? Once I stabilized, I turned to face whoever pushed me, scowling.
"What'd you do that for‽" I snapped at the faerie.

Ishi giggled and looked up at the human.
"You weren't paying attention! It was fun!!"
She stuck her hand out to them.
"Call me Ishi! Or Ish! Whichever suits your fancy!"

Sam: I raised an eyebrow, considering my options. On one hand, this was a school of villainy, and if I were to survive here I don't know what I'd have to do. On the other hand, I honestly didn't know what I had to do, so it's not like there was much I could do to keep from going wrong.
"Interesting definition of fun there. Do you push everyone you see or did I just stand out somehow?" I had a theory, of course, that it had something to do with my unconventional appearance.

"No silly! I pushed you because your human! Humans are boring silly creatures...."
Ishi dropped her hand and then dropped to the floor. Her wings tucked themselves at her back.

Sam: I wasn't completely expecting that answer. I should have expected it though. "Where'd you get that idea? Ya know, plenty of interesting people are humans. We're not all.... How did you put it? Boring and silly."

Atlas Isaac Raider
Getting to the school was a simple task for Atlas as all he had to do was make a portal from the underworld to the mortal realm that the school was located in. Exiting from the burning coals of hell to the cool touch of grass beneath his boots he smirked and looked up toward the school building. Running his fingers through his hair he gave a quick glance around at the arriving students, some were faces he knew, others strangers that either willing came here or were thrown here with no choice in the matter.

After a short moment, Atlas straightened his clothing out before grabbing a dark suitcase, pulling it along some wheels not far behind him. he might as well make his way to the room and get settled in. If it was one thing Atlas enjoyed, it was the first choice of beds in the room if at all possible.
Open for interaction

Lucas William Wither
Lucas sat not far outside in one of the smaller courtyards of the school. A book in hand he sat away from the arriving crowd of students who all headed toward the dark school. Occasionally he would look up toward the crowd, trying to figure out who was a villain or henchman and who would fall into the category of poor expendable. Some were easy to tell as they seemed fearful or were trying to figure out what was going on, but others were not as easy to identify.

Bringing his attention back to his book he flipped the page already knowing what he was about to read. He had read the book over a hundred times by now and at this point, he no longer needed the torn up thing as he could recite each page with ease, but he kept it for the sake of having a book. People tended to leave you alone more often if you looked like you were studying something rather then staring out in space while you remember page 165 of one of your favorite novels.
Open for interaction

Crick

Crick bounced awake as the floor beneath jumped and shuttered. His eyes fluttered open as he sleepily surveyed his surroundings, his sleepy calm quickly vanishing as he realized he had no clue where he was. He struggled to stand up, but sudden wave of exhaustion pushed him back onto the heaving metal floor. Why was he so drowsy? He needed to get out of here!

He fell back as the van skidded to a halt. After a moment, the doors at the back swung open and he was temporarily blinded as a pair of hand grabbed him and and pushed him out. He landed hard on the ground outside. He blinked his eyes rapidly to adjust to the sudden light. He pushed himself up, he staggered a bit but he just managed to remain standing. As he looked around he saw others getting pushed out of vans like him, and yet more arriving on their own.
-----
Floris Arborgail

Floris lugged her bag behind her, flinching every time it lurched or bumped into something. Almost everything within it was incredibly fragile, and she could not afford to lose a single one of them. She she took a break not to far from the school's entrance and set the bag down carefully. She watched with unparalleled disapproval as this year's vans pulled in, dragging the new kidnappees with them. Why the school wanted or needed them was beyond her.

"Yeah they are! I've met plenty of humans! Every one of them was boring and silly!"
Ishi crossed her arms and huffed.

Arlo looked back and found others being pushed out of vans. She frowned softly, still ignoring Rev as they screamed at her. She walked over to someone who was pushed out of a van. It was not human, that was about all she knew.
"You alright?"
She looked down at them, holding out a hand, the other stuffed in her hoodie pocket.
'Not alright! Hunger! Feeeeeed!'
Arlo grimaced softly and looked back down at the person.

Kazig Kazig

Sam: "That doesn't mean all of us are," I argued, starting to wonder if there was a point in arguing.

Ethan: It was a new school year, and I was sitting on one of my suitcases as I watched the kidnapped students be released. It was always entertaining to watch for the ones who panic.

"Prove you aren't boring and I'll give other humans a chance. Deal?"
Ishi held her hand out to him, then she realized how small she was and her wings flicked back out. She was up in the air so she was eye level with him.
"Deal?"

Crick blinked slowly at the strange girl. She looked kinda freaky, with all the strange, sharp looking appendages and all, but she seemed to be acting nice enough. He reluctantly stuck his hand out, "... yes," she said in hesitant cracking voice, "I'm sorry, but who are you? What is this place?"
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

• Small girl walked in school carrying big (to her size) bag, where was her clothes and vodka, not caring about kidnapped people who where confused. She looked around and headed towards entrance and officer. "череппоколоти́ть" When officer didn't seem to understand she said "Skullbash." After while officer gived instruction how to get her dormroom.

Arlo offered a soft smile and helped them up.
"We honestly have no idea. Our guards just dumped us here."
'Should have eaten them!'
"You have a name?"

Kazig Kazig

Bethany idly wandered the halls of Sunbreaker. The witch had no idea where the dorms were, and didn't know any spells to help her find them. A most embarrassing predicament. She looked around, spotting another girl who looked to be wearing a dress made of leaves just outside the front entrance. Must be one of those eco-villains who see civilization as fertilizer. Eh, I'll give her a shot. "Excuse me, but do you know where the dorms are?"

Kazig Kazig

Atlas Isaac Raider
Atlas' dress boots made a soft clicking noise as he took each step and he sighed as he looked around the school at the school. "Glad to see nothing has changed here." He sighed and gave a soft smile as he continued on his way. After making it to his dorm room, he quickly opened the door to the room and entered. He snickered seeing that the room was still empty, he had gotten here first. Just like he wanted. "Looks like I'm the first back." He spoke softly as he walked over to one of the beds, picking one by the window and waving his hand over it. Quickly the bed sheets changed to his usual velvet black and red comforter, along with matching pillows. With a flick of his fingers, his luggage bag opened and he pulled out his extra blanket, which was red and black with a shiny gold trim, which he folded neatly and placed it on the end of the bed. He flicked his finger once again and watched as the small shelf above the bed began to get filled with an assortment of books and knick-knacks that were in his bag.

As the last of the objects filled the shelf and Atlas smiled as he stepped back from the area, smiling with how it looked so far. "Good enough for now" His voice purred as he brought his attention to the window, so bland with the basic curtains that the school provided for them. Those would need to change as well. Taking the corner of the curtains in his hand he felt the rough material between his finger and thumb, obviously in disproval. "There's no need to keep trash." Atlas softly mumbled before a flame traveled from his finger to the curtain setting it ablaze. The flame quickly took to the hideous fabric and kept the burn till all of it was engulfed in hot flames. Surprisingly the flames didn't spread to the rest of the room or any other surface. When the flames finally calmed and went out, in place of the old curtains a beautiful black and gold velvet curtain took their place along the window.

"Feels more like home already." He spoke with a purr and looked over at the small dresser that was beside the bed. "Hmm..." He placed his hand on his chin, thinking of how to fill the empty space. "How about, a lamp..." He paused and reached into his bag before summoning the lamp. "This first." He mumbled as he pulled out a dark piece of cloth that had skulls on it. He gingerly placed it down on the dresser then summoned a table lamp that sat nicely on the cloth. "Perfect!" Atlas exclaimed before pushing his luggage bag under his bed and laying on the bed, summoning one of the books into his hands, he began to read as he waited for his other roommates.

Sam: "Deal." And with that, I shook her hand.

Sterling: Being kidnapped wasn't all that fun, but when I found out where I was going, I cheered up. This was the opportunity of a lifetime! No more would I be confined to Indiana's boringness; no more would I have to pretend to be somebody I'm not.
When I was released, I faced the castle with a smile and walked in, retrieving my key, my room assignment, my luggage, and my dignity.
When I reached the room, there was another guy waiting for me.

"Hello. I'm Sterling. You're my roommate, right?"

Ishi shook his his hand and giggled. There was a faint warmth between their hands before it faded.
"You just made a deal with a Faerie! Now you have to prove you aren't boring and silly!"

Adrius was thrown out of a van and had a bag taken off of his head. He got up and looked around, stumped as to where he was. He headed to get his luggage, then to his dorm. He put his key in his pocket, walking in. Adrius simply glanced at the others, shrugging. His face was covered up by a mask. He set his bag down, which contained items he brought such as a pistol which he kept loaded for....certain reasons. "Who the hell are you guys?" He asked.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

"Erm, yes. It's Crick."
Everywhere people seemed to be bustling towards a large blocky castle. From the look of it, they weren't all human either. Nothing here seemed quite right, he was suddenly hit with a strong desire to duck and run, but his curiosity got the better of him. What could possibly be in there? Besides, he doubt he could make it if anyone tried to stop him right now. He needed sleep.
"Hey, maybe we should join the others up at the big weird castle? Maybe they know what's up."
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Arlo nodded softly.
"Ours is Arlo."
'Noooo! Rev! Name is Rev!'
Arlo scoffed and walked towards the building, gesturing for Crick to follow.

Kazig Kazig

Atlas Isaac Raider
Hearing the door open, Atlas looked up over the edge of his book to see who it was. Closing his book with a light tap he sat up and faced the student as he had introduced himself. A smirk appeared on his face as he quickly figured out that this must of been this students first day here. It was always fun to meet the new students because it was always a guessing game for if they would survive the year or not. "If you have a key to the door, it is likely that we are roommates. The name's Atlas."

It wasn't long after he introduced himself that another student had entered the room and made himself comfortable on a bed. Raising an eyebrow to the new figure Atlas listened as the boy seemed to rudely ask who he was. Atlas' smirk quickly faded and his eyes narrowed on the boy. "Depends who you're asking and if you're gonna keep an attitude." Atlas' tone was serious as he spoke. He had little clue on who this boy was or if he was a new or returning student but Atlas was not one to take attitude well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back