• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sunbreaker Institute of Villainy - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

• Red looked scared around, not sure where to head next, gate behind her was closed so that it only opened when someone entered from it whitout keycard, that was needed to leave. After moment, she started slowly head towards school.
    Taka kept his eyes peeled, though he hadn't sensed the dire devil anywhere. Was. . . Taka lied to? No. . . No, he couldn't have been. He heard several students mumble about how they'd seen a boy that matched him top to toe. Not to mention, said male seemed to be acting off.

"Ah, you Irish/Scottish mutt, I know you're here somewhere. . ." Takahiro muttered, although he'd eventually give up his search as he went to drop his bags off in his room. He was tired of lugging them around, anyways.

Skullbash
Dire Wolf Devil Dire Wolf Devil

As locker was falling towards her, Briana taked hold of it and throwed it out of her way.
"Is that all you got, puppy?" Briana threw another punch. "Stay still and you can learn my last name"

With the dryad seemingly ignoring her, Madison turned and went outside. There was a demon there- she could feel the infernal energy coming off him. She reached into her mind, contacting Camazotz, the demon parasitically bound to her soul. Any idea who he is?

No clue, the demon responded. He must be new.

By this time, the demon had caught up with another girl, one who obviously, like Madison, enjoyed the witch stereotype. She walked over to them with a little grin on her face. "Hey, there. You two plotting already?"

Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas

Last edited:
Ishi dropped her smile, her face grew more serious.
"Prove you're interesting or I win and I continue how I am towards humans. I don't have all day."

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Sam: "Well, would a good joke count as interesting?" I asked, wondering if it would count as silly and make me lose.

Ethan: Almost reaching my room, I stopped to watch the fight taking place between a very short girl and a guy with wolfish ears and a tail.

Knott: I wandered the grounds until the smell of blood wafted to my nose. Someone was injured, and my mouth watered because of it.
I wish that I hadn't come to find other people's misfortune to be appetizing.
Identifying the blood as coming from a girl a tad younger than me, I approached without getting too close.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked.

Last edited:
"You can try. I can't make any promises!"
Ishi crossed her legs while she was flying like she was sitting down on the floor.

Sam: I thought a second, trying to think of the best joke I'd heard, until I spoke.
"Ok. A village had three tailors, each one putting up a sign to advertise their work. The first one's sign said that he was the best tailor in the country. The second one proclaimed that he was the best tailor in the world. The third one's sign? It said 'Best tailor in the village.'"

Sam: "Well... The joke is that the first two tailors are over the top in their advertising and they're implied to be, better than the third, but then the third is implied to be better than the other two, even though his advertising isn't as extravagant. "

Rowan Wildewood

So he was from the fifth! And a prince. He certainly looked the part.

‘Oof. That sounds unpleasant,’ Rowan commented. When he asked about Juniper, she continued.
‘Familiar? Hmm… I guess... that never crossed my mind. I consider her more like my friend.’

June squealed again, just as another student approached them and asked about ‘plotting.’

‘Nah, just chatting. You’re welcome to join us is you want.’

Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas Shagranoz Shagranoz

"No, your joke was just boring. These are funny jokes! What goes up and down but never moves? Stairs! What's green and has wheel? Grass!...I lied about the wheels! Why do dragons sleep during the day? To fight knights! What's brown and sticky? A stick!"
Ishi was giggling her head off, too much to even tell anymore jokes.

Karnan Asmodeus
Prince of Hell

Karnan sighed heavily “yea it really wasn’t” he shook his head, he turned to look at the girl who had walked up. Something was off about the girl but he couldn’t put his finger on it “hm hello” he spoke cautiously still trying to figure out what was so off about the girl. “The only plot I have is finding a way to get home and brutally dismember their cor....punish the guards severely” he cleared his throat with a cough after fixing his very morbid statement.

Karnan looked the girl over still perplexed about the vibe he was getting from her “let me ask you something” he turned to her squinting his eyes “are you a demon” he asked, his voice deepening as he looked at her
Shagranoz Shagranoz Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101

Atlas Isaac Raider
With Charlemagne's words, Atlas' smirk grew and a soft huff of a chuckle escaped his lips. After watching him turn around Atlas brought his attention to Adrius, the boy's attitude seemed to disappear as he apologized. Atlas looked as Adrius reached his hand out toward him, considering for a moment to refuse it, but in the end, taking it and shaking it possibly a bit firmer than he should have. There was no reason to cause issues with roommates so early in the year. "No hard feelings." After taking his hand back he looked over toward Sterling, seeing as he had not started to unpack Atlas spoke up "Sterling, was it? Might as well make yourself comfortable. Even if you end up not being in the room much, it'll be good for you to make the place you sleep your own." with those words Atlas flicked his fingers lightly and the book he had slowly levitated back onto the small shelf that was above his bed.

Lucas William Wither
Lucas stared at the student for a moment almost unsure what to do. No one had ever greeted him with such excitement before and for a strange reason, he felt a bit unnerved by this. Lucas stood in silence for a moment, just staring at the boy before reaching up and gently touching one of the large pins lodge in his head. "Sorry," Lucas' voice was little more than a whisper as he began to walk forward closer to the dorm room. "It's been a long while since anyone's greeted me like that." Lucas stopped about three feet away from the boy. "It took me off guard. I'm Lucas."

After a short pause, Lucas became curious about what Ed had said before walking over. "What do you mean that your family was in jars?" Lucas almost struggled to get the words out. He sure hoped the boy wasn't about to pull out jars full of gore and body parts, of course, that wouldn't be the worse thing Lucas has seen a roommate carry around before.
interaction/Tags
Bobcrash Bobcrash

Last edited:
Sam: I smiled triumphantly. "Those are the oldest jokes in the book. Not that they weren't once funny, but most people don't really laugh at them any more. They just hear them to much."

Sterling: I smiled when I realized I wasn't completely forgotten, and began to unpack and make conversation.
"So, what do you all do in your spare time?"

"Shut up! They're funny! They're the best jokes ever! Your turn!"
Ishi poked a tiny finger in the center of his chest. Her touch was really warm.

Madison shook her head. "No, I'm not a demon. Just bound to one. Say hello, Camazotz."

The witch's eyes turned blood red and her voice became a baritone far too deep for a teenage girl. "Greetings to the both of you. I am Camazotz, Lesser Count in the service of Gluttony. You smell of the Inferno, young man, but I do not recognize you. Might I have your name? And you, sorceress- you have great potential. If you would give me just a fraction of your soul, I could teach you to be one of the most feared and wicked witches ever seen."

Rowan Wildewood

‘Huh! That’s an interesting situation.’ Rowan commented as the demon showed themself.

‘I’m flattered and I appreciate your offer, but I’m afraid it’s too early for me to be making pacts. Thank you, but I must decline.’ Rowan readjusted herself and sat in the tree rather than simply propping her feet up in it, and cancelled her levitation.

‘But if you wouldn’t mind sharing, how did you come to bond like that?’

Karnan Asmodeus
Prince of Hell

Karnan grinned while his eyes changed to a piercing red “I am Karnan Prince of Hell, demon of the fifth circle” he stated his voice dark and husky almost like he was growling . He grinned “I know I sensed something about you” he tilted his head to the side “Why have you bonded with this girl? Most demons just take over the body.”
Shagranoz Shagranoz Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101

"Well, my family is made up of demon worshippers," Madison said with a chuckle. "We marry ourselves to a demon on our thirteenth birthday, and give them our souls when we die. Demon doesn't have to do any work soul-stealing, and they help us with our magic while we're alive. Everybody benefits, at least in the short-term."

The witch made an arcane gesture, ripping the very life force from a small patch of grass. It coalesced into several yellow drops in her hand, which she calmly drank. Her bond with Camazotz might have prevented her from using it for immortality, but she still loved the taste.

Karnan Asmodeus
Prince Of Hell

" that's.....strange" Karnan said shaking his head. His eyes changed back to their original soft blue color and he fixed his hair "that's a very strange arrangement but i guess both parties involved do benefit from the arrangement" he shrugged shaking his head. he turned his head to look at Row "so have you been here before? well either one of you?" he asking looking back and forth between the two girls " it looks like im going to be here awhile since I apparently can't open a hell gate" he huffed angrily, he still didn't understand why he was put here but he was determined to figure out why the guards did this to him

Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 Shagranoz Shagranoz

Ed continued to spastically wave as the fellow approached. Ed didn't react to anything the fellow did or said- until he asked about Ed's family.
Ed frantically dropped to the ground and started digging through his bags. The sound of glass being scratched and metal being clanged together was almost ear piercing. He emerged from the bag with three jars with towels inside nestled in his arms. "This jar, on my left, is my dad, E. Coli! This one in the middle is my brother, Cholera. And on the right is my sister, Tetanus."

Ed could have talked about his family for hours, but he has to be courteous to his roommate, so he put the jars back. He tilts his head, almost like a dog, and asks "What about you, do you have family?"

Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

Rowan Wildewood
‘This is my second year here, I could show you both around if you want!’ Rowan offered. ‘It can be a pretty nasty place sometimes,’ she lamented, stroking Juniper again.
‘Anyway... you’ll end up with one of three ranks at a certain point, that’ll determine what you’re doing in your particular fields.’ Rowan kicked her feet down toward the ground and descended. ‘You two... look like you’ll probably make a high rank. Demons and their ilk tend to do well.’ She shrugged. ‘But I’m not the one doing the evaluating, so I can’t say for sure.’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back