• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Summons (looking for at least 3 people)

Pik

Forever A Wildcard
In a fantasy realm there lies the Chishiki family who for generations have been at war with one or the other, for the rite of gaining the family treasure and to become head of the household, this family for generations have been fighting each other one on one but a recently spell book was found that gifted every one with the family blood to be able to summon a servant from another world to serve them fatefully. Will you and your servant gain the treasure or will you be one of the many others who have lost there life to gain the rewords.

Rules
No God modding
Be respectful
You can kill each other but only with permission of the owner of that character

The Rules of being a summon
You have to server your master
you cant be away from your master for 3 days or else you die
If you disobey your master you will die
Other lyes you are immortal and cant die from age
If another summon kills you, you be revied after 3 days
If your master dies you will dissaper but can be summoned by a new master after
Only one summon pier a Master

Looking for a least 3 people but there can be more

Never done one of these types of RP's and I am rather interested to give it a go. Count me in!

Keep in mind I have no solid internet, using phone till I wait for the cable line is repaired.

Will we need to play a Servant and a Master or can we just play one or the other?

I havent seen fates but I do know a bit about it so similar just no classes and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back