• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoners Journey

Vix is in one of his dark moods he'll be like that for a while till he gains some sleep and gets food and coffee and poor kio she just stepped on a land mine lol

Alright, Rasteva is just going to lurk around until you guys get to wherever you need to for your mission. Once that starts, Rasteva will step in.

Ramjammer said:
Alright, Rasteva is just going to lurk around until you guys get to wherever you need to for your mission. Once that starts, Rasteva will step in.
Vix isn't going to lift a finger just yet to help jack in shape or form after not only picking a fight with him at school but out here as well, if you want to help him that's great but vix isn't going to share with you he doesn't just become friends with others, but right now as long as your ok with him he'll buy you a drink and such after all he's not a total dick lol

Just an idea but maybe there could be a glitch in the summoning system and the girls get summoned to the guys location. And it's going to be interesting vix has told jack why he can't stand his ass lol @The Unamed Character

Last edited by a moderator:
two bi girls michi's going to take the lead wink wink lol @The Unamed Character he's angry he looks like a zebra and vix is used to having to fight dirty so he doesn't care. Not sure what plan you lot have for being us together but i hope it's interesting.

@Tokki Vix is the only one in 4-D lol my other summoner has no love so hurt jk

@JackOfHearts and company i don't mean to sound like a dick for their power level the fight seems very one sided, how about some of the hits get through the barrier and then the angels use some weird magic to bring back the dead and such

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Hey I'm thinking about joining but I want to be a champion. So I need a summoner

[/QUOTE]
I have another summoner but he's a guy and straight so there you have it mate

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Alright cool it's the Vix character right?? @Tokki to edit

[/QUOTE]

@The Unamed Character before the fallen angels appeared the demon that was hiding attacked and poisoned jack, in his last post he said he didn't feel a thing from the poison so i said so it can be played as a delayed effect. Also as stated before it's done now but people killed the foes way to easy in the next battle it should be a lot harder.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]no the other summoner is a ice cat/human called Roy he's on the second page and vix has three already waiting for @Tokki to edit

[/QUOTE]
Lol forgot there was a roy

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Lol forgot there was a roy

[/QUOTE]
wow really feeling the love jk anyways yeah *face palms self for spamming in cs*

I have to a back lash for vix using his powers to heal so much damage so he can become really tired and suddenly keel over and you and zelda drag him back to the room and end up sleeping in the same room what do you think? @The Unamed Character

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Okay. That sounds good

[/QUOTE]
why not drag him to the portal i can catch up @Tokki next time she's on

Embaga Elder]Ready when you are. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20955-leo-radomir/ said:
@Leo Radomir[/URL]
right now not much to do but your welcome to test my chars good nature and see what happens lol

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]right now not much to do but your welcome to test my chars good nature and see what happens lol

[/QUOTE]
Idk what you want me to do now..... should it be just you and Jack now?

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Idk what you want me to do now..... should it be just you and Jack now?

[/QUOTE]
that last post is for ee and no not yet we have to get to the clinic first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back