• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Summoned to Hell

zigzaglin

Summoned to Hell
(A summoned demon gone wrong rp)

79ae9e1ac697a22d68d6034b930f114f.png

-~-x-~-
The region was at war, a struggle between two sides trying to gain the upper hand on one another for who knew anymore. At this point it was just mindless killing between them. But eventually all bloodshed would come to an end but not in a way they thought. The eleven side of the two lost one of their best generals and they thought that it was the end. But the prince decided to take matters into his own hands, that night after the funeral he did the unthinkable and summoned a demon. Unknown to him for his request would bind him in a contract where he would be taken into the demons realm.
-~-x-~-

1000005406.png1000005405.png

-Name-
Ronak
-Age-

Unknown looks in late twenties
-Gender-
Male
-Sexuality-
Pansexual
-Bio-
A demon born in hell, Ronak has been alive many of centuries. He's seen humans fight silly wars and greeted lost souls of the worst sinners. Ronak often gets bored in hell feeling everyone is the same. He fights for fun and often comes up with ways or plans to stir things up even if that's meant messing with the human world a handful of times. Ronak is an upper demon, commanding great respect and powers but he still has those above him who often come down on him for messing with the human world.

elf prince.png

-Name-
Vaeril Quinyarus
-Age-
Appears to be 24 but is actually 284
-Gender-
Male
-Sexuality-
Bisexual
-Bio-
Vaeril is a Eleven prince of the Vulmar kingdom he is heir to the throne and the eldest of three. He isnt a fighter more so a scholar and has a love for the night. Having a deep love for the stars and the moon. He also is a bit of a glutton always snacking if he can help it. When the war began he was worried that he would have to take up the mantel and fight for his country, wanting to help but too scared to act. So when the general fell in battle his fight or flight kicked in and he jumped to conclusions and summoned a demon not knowing he would become a permanent hostage.​

Vaeril was silent as he looked to thr circle he just made. Staring down at it in it entirety as he held open the book up in one of his hands the peice of chalk in his other. Was he going to do this?? Was he going to summon a demon and do the unspeakable? He had been planning on this a year into the war that started. Aquired the book he was holding that entailed to summon a demon to do yur bidding. He hoped he didnt have to use it and the war would blow over on its own. But after their best general was struck down in the latest scirmish he knew that was the turning point. His beloved nation would fall if he didnt do something instead of sitting idly by waiting for it to happen.

A flash of lightning pulled him out of his head and to the now. He slowly looked at the instructions again. Placing the candles and the other items needed for the summon in their rightful places. When that was done he walked over and picked up the knife, his reflection in the shiny blade he saw the uncertainty in his eyes. Squeezing them shut and then looking where he was standing. The center circle where he needed his blood to go. He took a deep breath in and let it out as he placed the blade on the palm of his hand. He then paused again wondering if this was a good idea…he listened to the rain pouring on the window and the rumble of thunder. Of all the nights to storm it had to be tonight. “Okay….you can do this…” he pep talked himself to do it “okay….count of three….one…two…three!” he then sliced his hand open with a hiss of pain, droplets of red stained the floor. He waited for a moment before slowly going to where he was supposed to be placing the book infront of him he placed his hands on the circle…another pause. Gulping he looked at the words. He just had to say this line of words and he would have his demon…in theory anyway.

Another deep breath and he began to speak the words “Revernus Xavcule Utzoyyum Ralium Ventnea Ineyeturi, Acrpar Zulbeo Tenque Quesna Salcuso Queoeadius.” The more he spoke the more the lines began to turn and glow red. The fire of the candles began to crackle and flare up one by one. Then a portal began to open the edges a sinister purple that sparked and crackled the same color. Then from the void a being emerged.

It had been another average day in hell. Torture souls of sinners, debauchery, and the like. Ronak watched over the land from his home. Hell had a mixture of buildings meant for higher up demons, and lots of cells for sinners locked away. The landscape was red jagged rocks, the sky a dark red with a fog that never seemed to fully go away.

The man sighed picking his nails finding himself bored. He hadn't really changed up his routine in a while, maybe a decade or so. Last time he had, the elder demons got pretty upset with the mayhem he had left behind.

So when a portal started to open up in his room a grin crossed his face. Finally something interesting. During his last visit to earth he left instructions on how he could be summoned. Though part of him had given up hope a human would even try. So seeing the portal made him interested in who was calling on him. Ronak stood up stretching out in his demonic form. He figured it would be more exciting to go through the portal in this form than his human one.

So once the portal fully opened he stepped through. He found himself in the human world, a nasty storm going on and he seemed to be in another high end home, possibly a castle. He looked around, a lot had changed. His red eyes then focused on the man who sat at the edge of the circle. The portal closing as Ronak stepped out from it. "Who dares summon me?" He demanded looking over the man. He noticed the pointed ears, an elf? Even more interesting. He gave a wicked grin excited for what was to come.

Vaeril stared as the being emerge he looked every bit of demon he imagined one would be, the horns, wings, claws, and eyes....even his skin was a whole different color. He gulped when he spoke and the grin, maybe this wasent the best idea he had after all. But no he did it and he had to go through with it. "I did.... Vaeril Quinyarus Eldest prince of the Valmar kingdom...uh sir?" he wasent sure what the right etiquette was when speaking to a demon. He took a deep breath and let it out "I call to you to help me....my kingdom is in a war with humans that threaten to take our lands...and i fear that they have the upper hand and will win the war." he spoke honestly to the demon frowning "So i called upon you to please help me...help us to win the war if you can." he spoke evenly as he could even if his whole being buzzed with nervous energy.

The red eyes of the demon fixated on the clearly scared elf. His smirk still resting on his lips as he let the other speak. His smirk dropped when the request was made. "Hmm you humans and your wars. So boring. What is this one even over? Land? Power? Money? All the above?" he asked curiously as he bent down to look over the other. He didn't mind the other seemed so fearful it actually entertained him. "And of course I can! That shouldn't even be in question."

Vaeril watched the demon closely as he stayed glued to where he was mostly out of fear. Frowning about the comment about war he at least agreed on that. If only everyone could live in peace and find a common ground he wouldent have to do this. “Land mostly…” he answered honestly to him as he watched him hearing that he could help was a relief at the very least. But he knew deep in his mind this help would come at a cost. A cost he was wiling to make to stop this stupid war and so they could have that peace that he desperately wanted. “So…” he began carefully “what do you want?” He asked the demon “for such help that is to end the war.”

Ronak gave a slight nod to the answer about what the war was over. Nothing original, he sighed and walked around the room looking over the decorations the prince kept in his room. He turned as the next question got asked and he hummed for a moment before coming up with an idea. "As part of me helping you, you won't get to see your loved ones anymore " it was vague. That was for a reason. He wanted the prince to agree because it would give him freedom to go a many different routes.

The elf prince watched the demon roam around his room as he looked at all his things and trinkets he had lying about. But when he said the price he had to pay he blinked a bit taken back. "Wont...see loved..." he echos to the demon in confusion. No soul later? No blood sacrifice? He stared at him for a moment to see if he was kidding but when he didnt take it back he frowned. He pondered it and its meaning for a moment then he looked back at the demon "So i dont get to see my loved ones again...and in turn you will help win the war...?" He spoke of the deal once more as he watched him. He thought of his mother, father, younger siblings, heck even his cat...no more of the love that he had in his life. He tilted his head "where would i go?" A stray thought in his mind. Another continent perhaps? But no he could easily hop a boat and return...so how...

Ronak let the other contiplate his choice, the man wouldn't be too specific so even asked where he would go he shrugged. "Somewhere you can't get back here, and even if you try you break our deal and I can come for your soul" He gave a wicked grin. "So what do you say? I have some friends itching for action and they can certainly help with your current dilemma." He started to get a bit inpatient going over to the elf. "Come on it's a deal right? No brainer" he offered his hand out to shake to formalize the suggested trade off.

Vaeril sat there quietly when he indeed confirmed that he would be taken away to somewhere he couldent return back. He bit his lip as he listened closely as he thought on it more. He looked up when he saw the hand being held out for him to shake. Slowly frowning he then began to reach out but he hesitated again "Wait....can i bring my cat at least or is that considered loved ones as well...?" He asked as he looked to the demon wanting some sort of comfort in this new land that he would be going to.

The demon gave a shrug "Sure your cat can come, interesting little hellions I say" he chuckled. He had made friends with a few cats when he had come to earth previously. He liked them because they could be so mean, yet humans just obeyed their needs like slaves. It was very interesting to him. "Now I don't have all day and I'm getting tired of standing here" he grumbled stretching out his arm a bit more. "Do we have a deal Vaeril?" Ronak narrowed his eyes watching the prince closely.

Vaeril sighed when he said that his cat could come that at least would give him some comfort at the very least. Being away from everyone would be tough but he could do it right? When the demon asked again and stretched his arm out more the elf jumped a bit not wanting to anger the demon he didnt really want to know what that looked like. “Yes! Er…i mean yes we do.” He reached out with his non wounded hand and shook the demons hand. Slowly he stood up finally “okay….ill go grab my cat and we can go…wherever we are gonna go.”

The demon had a wicked grin and shook hands. There was a red glow, to show the contract was official. "Sure, sure, I'll settle my end of the deal. Perfect weather for a surprise attack." Ronak stretched out before making a chant in demonic language. There was a rumble in the Earth like a light earthquake. Unseen in the distance demons started to rise from the ground with their known orders. These were all Demons Ronak controlled so he could easily summon them back. "They should have some fun" he chuckled.

Vaeril frowned when he saw the grin on the demon’s face and the red glow as well that seemed to come out of nowhere. He just now thought of what he just done he did the unspeakable and dealt with a demon. But for the elven prince there wasent a line he wouldent cross to keep his land and subjects safe. Who knew what the humans would do if they won. Slowly he let go of the hand and cleared his throat “right… um let me find my cat and we can be off…” he nodded “ill be as quick as i can.” He nodded and turnned to go and check the places he knew his cat would be.

He didnt take any detours in finding the feline, he didnt dare to with the demon waiting for him. He also didnt think his heart and mind would be able to take it. Seeing his parents and sinlings one last time would push him to try and go against his end of the deal. He did find it odd however why he would want to bring him somewhere that he could no longer see his family. Slowly he looked about the castle until he found him. “Mashmallow…come come…” the cat opened his eyes from his sleep. Marshmallow the cat in question was a super fluffy white and light brown cat. Hense the name. The cat made a noise as he stretched and yawned and came over curious to why Vaeril was awake so late? Was it breakfast already? The elf scooped him up in his arms and quickly made his way back to his room.

When he returned he sighed hugging marshmallow and looked to the demon. “Okay…i….im ready to go.” He spoke just wanting to get it over and done with before he had time to think.

"Hurry up then" Ronak told the elf in response to finding his cat. He looked around the room some finding some interesting books he snagged to check out later. Not like he cared much about stealing. When Vaeril returned the demon had a few books in hand. He looked to the sleepy cat in his arms. "I was hoping it was black" he muttered but shrugged.

He said another demonic chant and a portal opened. "Come with me" he almost ordered the elf. There was no seeing where the red and black swirling portal lead. Ronak looked to the other as to not let him hesitate he grabbed him by the upper arm and guided him in.

It was dark for a moment. Portal travel for a human could be quiet disorienting. Though it was quick they arrived in Ronak's home. Though it was clear this wasn't earth. There was no longer a storm, and the sky outside red in color. It was warm and damp. "Welcome to your new home" he laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back