Summoned of the Magus World

Summoned of the Magus World CS
  • Damafaud

Kitty
    Summoned of the Magus World

This roleplay is part of the Chronology Series.

Please see the group's Discord Server and our Wiki for OOC talk and further info.

Premise

latest

The Fallen Tower of Rutheus family housed the last descendant of Rutheus bloodline. Not that you would know about it.

Whatever you were doing before, suddenly you appear in front of a tower with a giant snake aiming to swallow you whole and a trembling magus behind you. Fallen Tower? Magus World? No, no, it isn't important. How can you get home? Astral Gate? Looks like you will be here for a while.

The magus invited you to his tower. For some reason, you don't feel like he would help you out of his sense of responsibility. Or maybe it's just the evil cackle speaking.

Rules

1. Naturally, all of RPNations rules apply here.​
    2. Please be respectful to me, the GM. As a GM, my word is law. If I feel the need to remove you from my RP for whatever reason, I will not hesitate to do so. That being said, I’m sure that it won’t come to that!​
    3. No OOC talk in the IC, please. A Discord has been made for this rp as well as an OOC chat here on the site which will be made for OOC chatter, so please keep it out of the RP!​
    4. That being said, please no OOC drama in the RP. If you have an issue with someone, please take it to PMs and discuss it in a civil manner.​
    5. If I find out anyone is bullying/harassing someone in my RP, I will not hesitate to remove you from my rp. We’re all here to have fun, guys.​
    6. This should be a given, but no godmodding/meta-gaming!​
    7. Players of all posting types welcome! Whether you’re a one-liner, para, multi-para, novella, first person, third person, or second person RPer, you’re more than welcome to post here! That being said, please no text speak in your posts (“u” instead of “you”, etc.) and please try and be as grammatically correct as possible! I understand a few mistakes here and there, but please at least put some effort into your posting.​
    8. Please post at least once per chapter! Chapters will be updated every week-few weeks depending on how smoothly things go. If something comes up, DM me personally either on here or on Discord so we can work something out. Your character will be removed from the rp if inactive for extended periods of time.​
    9. A bit cliche, but have fun!​
    Mechanic
    Here is a common theme you'll find among (most) Chronology Events: mechanics!

This story is close to a DnD campaign. The party must work together in order to return home. They will meet cunning Magi and strange monsters in their ordeal. Only if the party is able to see through tricks and deceptions they will able to return to their home universe. Now, of course, a plain DnD campaign will be boring. The party includes an Agent who might think differently from the party. This story is intended to end in a week or two and hopefully teach the characters to be more wary of others.

Anyway! The mechanics for this roleplay are simple. An Agent, selected at random by me, the GM, will be selected and will be given appropriate information. The Agent's goal may or may not concede with that of the party.

The other role will be known as Officer. Officer is very similar to an Agent, however, an Officer is chosen through an In-Character process. Officer is not a guaranteed role and only appears for certain cast members and story development.

Because this is a side story, there will not be an after-life system in play. I don't really think anyone will die, if someone does... eh. I'll think of something.

CS Template

Appearance: Self-explanatory. Just a picture is fine.

Name: What is your character's name? Do they generally go by an alias / nickname?

Canon: What does your character originate from? If your character is an OC, just say "OC". If your character is an OC specifically from an established canon, put the name of the canon and "OC" next to it. Fandom characters are preferred over OCs.

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: What is your character capable of, and if they have notable items they carry around, like weapons, is there anything special about them? In any case, even just a Wiki link is fine. Make no mistake. Your powers will be nerfed for both lore reason and to put you on the level of the Side Story. Characters with the ability to use magic or non-biological beings are preferred.

Rank of Ascencion: Leave this empty. This will be edited in by the GM.

Personality: What does your character act like, typically? Again, just a Wiki link is acceptable.

Short Bio: What is your character's backstory in a nutshell leading up to how they came to come here? Once again, pretty much just a Wiki link is acceptable.

Other Info: Optional. Just basically any extra info you feel is necessary that the GM should know about.

Character Roster

1. thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Conker the Squirrel [Conker's Bad Fur Day]
    2. Nightwisher Nightwisher as Princess Artemis "Arte" Dupre [Original Character]
    3. Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Berserker/Hercules [Fate/Stay Night]
    4. Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson [Ben 10]
    5. QizPizza QizPizza as Luthax Valyzan, the Green Flame [Original Character]
    6. Veradana Veradana as Labrys [Persona 4 Arena]
    7. marc122 marc122 as Weiss Schnee [RWBY]
    8. archur archur as Huntress [Original Character]
    9. DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Lealan Deathweed [Starbound OC]
    10. Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Ryuga Banjou [Kamen Rider Build]
    11. DapperDogman DapperDogman as Magician Bink [XANTH]
    12. Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Serial Number G-15 423.16/ Grace DAWN [Original Character]

Last edited:
    Back