• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☼Summer Vacation☼

Jamie

tumblr_m0u6c8d8iO1rrw5kao1_500.gif

Jamie nodded and opened the bag. Taking out two pills each, he handed two to Ryder. He was just in a mood to forget whatever really.

Clinking bottles with Ryder, he swallowed the 2 pills and chilled out waiting for his system to get hit with the buzz he needed. The idea of

the trip was bringing up some bad school memories for Jamie and getting buzzed was going to help him forget, until he was strong enough

to play up the joker in front of his friends. It was why he got on well with Ryder, they were both slightly damaged and they were willing to do

things to forget.

@Lilli

Spencer R. Staton

tumblr_me1e6fco5j1r1csdq.gif
((Since PitchBlack isn't feeling well right now and hasn't replied yet, I'm going to write my response as if Maven hasn't arrived yet.)) Spencer greets Aaliyah with a smile and tosses her a mountain dew. He places his right foot onto the hood of his car as he leans back and props himself up against the warm vehicle. "I'm doin' wonderful now that you're here, Sunshine." a toothy grin slips onto Spencer's face, delighted to see Aaliyah. "So, how was your day? Work?" He pats on a spot on his car, gesturing for Aaliyah to join him in soaking -in the environment.

He waits for her to take her seat then he leans over and whispers loud enough so only she'll hear, " See that guy over there with the red hair and the surfboard? On a scale of one to ten, how hot is he?" Spencer looks at his good friend, smirking, not bothered at how close his face was to her's. "I give him a solid 8 because he's a surfer."
@Aaliyah Walker

123qwas.gif

Aaliyah would catch the Mountain Dew and she seats next to Spencer smiling at him and than she opens up her drink and takes some slips of it. Than he asked her how her day was and she says "Oh work was a pain in my ass today, it's so busy because school is out but last day of work for me.. YAYA". Spencer leans against her whispering in her ear about that guy with the red hair and surfboard and the rank she should give. She chuckles and says "I give him about 7.5, mostly because his not my type and as the looks of it his a junky"

@Dandelion Princess

Last edited by a moderator:
Spencer R. Staton

large.gif
"I mean, not my type either but I mean, I find it attractive when guys can express themselves in something." Spencer place his left foot onto his car and rests his elbows on his knees, "Must of sucked having to deal with that crowd. I got caught in all that lunch traffic, so I'm assuming that today was particularly horrible," Spencer lets a single laugh and looks at Aaliyah, "Well at least you're done until the Hawaii trip is over, right?" He gave his friend a warm smile.

Spencer turns his attention back to the surfer and then glances at Aaliyah,
"You think I can get his number?" Spencer smirks as he hopes to get a challenge from his friend; he smooths back his hair, chosing being a little dramatic. @Aaliyah Walker

Jamie

tumblr_n3rx24jukt1t8vkz1o1_500.gif

What happened next was a blur as Jamie completely blacked out. He woke with a groan a few hours later.

The rattle of empty bottles triggering a god awful headache. He got up and made his way into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Having a shower he cleaned himself up before getting dressed. Taking a look in the mirror he needed to hide the red rimmed eyes

so he pulled on a pair of sun glasses and made his way outside, needing food and coffee to wake up properly.

He left Ryder passed out on the sofa as he made his way downstairs and out onto the street. Stretching out he decided to head for

a cafe down by the beach.

Khaleesi Belew

c02a1967ebaad135267a09e1198f6e08.jpg

Khaleesi woke up with the sound of the alarm blaring in her ear. Dings from her photo accompanied it as she rolled over onto her squishy pillows. Her hair, a mess as always was hanging off the bed. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as her eyes flickered open, staring at her alarm clock. She growled with frustration and unplugged it, pushing it off her nightstand. Laying there, Khaleesi rubbed her eyes and pushed back her hair, letting out a small yawn.

Khaleesi rolled right out of bed and placed her feet on the floor. "Cold!" She yelled, pulling her feet back up to the warmth of her mushy bed. "Bad floor!" Khaleesi placed her feet back on the floor and tried to get it used to the harsh coldness of the floor. She stood up with a wobble and began to walk to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror Khaleesi jumped and placed her hand on her puffy hair. "Beautiful!" She said and shook her head, messing with the drawers.

Khaleesi scratched her scalp and took out her black hair brush. Placing it on her head she began to brush back her mangy beast. With ever stroke of the brush the beast growled back before it was finally tamed. Her phone went off again, pulling her attention to it before bringing herself back to the mirror. Khaleesi placed her hair in a very messy bun. It giggled with excitement but was very sturdy. "Make-up, no make-up?" She questioned herself and laughed lightly. "No make-up like usual."

Khaleesi's eyes flickered, and glistened in the sun light as her blue curtains opened, revealing the beauty of the outside world. She walked over to her phone and placed it in her hands. Looking at the screen Khaleesi jumped, "That's today?!" She asked and looked at her bags by the door. "Oh right..." It came back to her, she was going on a trip with her friends! Messing with her phone, Khaleesi's fingers tapped on the screen before she hit send. She walked to her closet and looked through it, throwing clothes on the ground and staring at them with intense eyes.

The Fam!!
them
Hey my lovies. Can't wait to see you all and be able to share this experience with you all! I hope everyone is as excited as I am. Who knew we all be able to do this with each other one day! Okay Okay I promise I won't get into one of my speeches but I'm just so excited to see you all again! Extra lovin to you all! See you soon !
them
Still the same as ever Ava, yes yes excited, thrilled and all that Jazz. Meet at the airport starbucks in the morning?
them
Sounds good since I love starbucks and i'm am thrilled I need to get away from drama and work
me
To tired to even move... I guess I'll see you guys later then...

f0c1a4d99950e3660111ec90435979ac.jpg

Khaleesi stared at her clothes for about, maybe a 30 seconds and then threw some of them back. She quickly slid on some soft black leggings that went to her ankles. On top of that she wore a grey undershirt, and yet, placed on top of that was a darker grey shirt with some holes in it. She picked up a necklace that was put together to look like one and slid that over her head, getting it caught in her hair. Khaleesi laughed lightly and growled, pulling it harshly out of her hair as it fell onto her neck. A black beanie was placed on her head as well. Finally her shoes. Khaleesi put on some black soft sock and walked to the door, slipping on her knee high converse.

Khaleesi ran to the door and picked her bags up, opening the door with a loud creak. She walked through her apartment, staring at the things as she went by. So many pictures of her and her friends, her always mad, sad or once in a while happy. Her kitchen was cleaned, but not so organized. She grabbed two giant bags of gummy bears and headed for her truck. With her dad only having two kids now, he had given her a goodbye gift, her truck. Khaleesi worked for her motorcycle, but her father got her a nice black truck. She threw her stuff in the back, pulling her keys form her pocket and hopped in the car.

9b29a4540c43945e2817fba7a8a92573.jpg

The smell of the car swarmed around Khaleesi with a smile as the engine roared to life. She pulled out of her drive ways, her blue headlights sparkled in the sunlight as she drove down to the candy shop. The cool wind whipped through her hair, the bright sun kissing her rosy red cheeks. Khaleesi jumped out of her car as she parked it in the parking lot of My Little Candy Shop. The smell of sweets rushed over to Khaleesi as she locked the car up, it's low beep echoed around the area.

Khaleesi walked into the candy shop. Smiles from kids and cashiers welcomed her with open arms, yet she didn't take them. She walked over to the counter and bent over, staring at a boy who came in. "What do you want?" She asked and he frowned, grabbing the candy off the shelf and placed it, with his money, on the counter. Her fake smile, smiled at him as she rang up the candy and handed it to him, placing the money in the cash register. She sat in her seat, her head pocked out from the top, but not her short body.

123qwas.gif

She smiled at him when he says "I mean, not my type either but I mean, I find it attractive when guys can express themselves in something.". She turns to him and says "Well that is very attractive but you know me I have my own way". She started taking more slips out of her drink and while she was watching the people go by Spencer says "Must of sucked having to deal with that crowd. I got caught in all that lunch traffic, so I'm assuming that today was particularly horrible," and than he adds "Well at least you're done until the Hawaii trip is over, right?". She nodded her head and says "Yea your right but hell I need to get away from work and hang out with my best of friends" she says as she puts her arm around his shoulder and Spencer says "You think I can get his number". She smiled at him showing teeth and says "Hell yea I mean he looks get and fine.. but his all your"

@Dandelion Princess

Jamie

tumblr_mqho3e2O4f1rzz7x5o1_500.gif

As Jamie reached the beach, the withdrawls began. He began to get the cold sweats and he was scared. With shaking hands he pulled out his

phone and sent a text, he just picked a random number and hit send before he shut down.

Unknown
me
I'm crashing and....

-
@Aaliyah Walker

Spencer R. Staton

large.gif
"Alright, let's hope he's into guys," Spencer slides off the hood of his car, "Wish me luck, Hotstuff." Spencer gave Aaliyah one last glance before heading out towards the beach to chat the redhead up. Once Spencer got to the beach, the guy was preparing to catch some waves. After a few moments of hesitation, Spencer finally got the nerve to flirt with the guy.

The first minute it was mostly friendly exchange with Spencer taking his time to adjust to talking to an attractive guy. He made awkward gestures such as looking down at his feet and running his hand through his hair, slightly slouching. Once the conversation got a little bit more comfortable, Spencer started projecting a little bit more confidence talking to the guy, exchanging interests and discussing family and friends. They'd occasionally look back at Aaliyah when Spencer brought her up into the conversation. Sooner or later it became apparent that the guy was flirting back with Spencer, hence why he was able to return to Aaliyah with his number.

Spencer takes his seat back, grinning,
"I got his number. His name is Jordan and he does surfing lessons of Thursday." Spencer smirks, "Guess who got lessons for when we return from Hawaii?"

Before Spencer can hear Aaliyah's response, he gets a text message...from Cassie.

The Devil
them
Matthew's stuff toy is in your car. He's freaking out and you better not go on your stupid trip without bringing it back.
me
Alright. I'll bring it over tomorrow morning.
them
No. You're bringing it back now or I'll make sure you never get to see Matthew.

Spencer looks at Aaliyah, "I have an important errand to run. I'll be back soon." He bites his lip grabbing the keys to his car, certainly not wanting to talk about having a child yet. This was a secret that he felt like need to stay within the family...at least until he found a way to explain the issue to his friend.

123qwas.gif

After drinking the last of her soda she gets of his car and throws it out and comes right backing not seating on it but leaning on the car and Spencer says "Alright, let's hope he's into guys," and than he adds "Wish me luck, Hotstuff.". She chuckles

and says
"Have fun Spencer" she waves goodbye at her good friend and watches them talk, when they got a deeper conversation they both looked at her and she gave a a slight wave,then he phone started buzz and it was Jamie and he says....

Jamie
them
I'm crashing and....
me
OMG Jamie not again where the hell are u

When Spencer came back he says "I got his number. His name is Jordan and he does surfing lessons of Thursday." than he adds "Guess who got lessons for when we return from Hawaii?". Before she could respond Spcner looked at his phone and than back and her saying "I have an important errand to run. I'll be back soon". She nodded her head and gets off his car and says "I will see you later at the beach tonight, Jamie crashed again some where in the beach and now I gotta find his ass, if you need me probably be at Jamie's house". She grabbed her stuff walking her way back to the Boardwalk since Jamie never texted her back she found him crash in front of her car by the drivers door. She looks at him seeing him cold and knocked out, Aaliyah slowly picks up Jamie and moves him inside the car pushing him in the backseat laying down. After that she got in the car and started driving to Jamie's house.

@Dandelion Princess @Haus Of Alaska

Jamie

Jamie had crashed out just after sending the text, he did not even respond when Aaliyah showed up and got him into her car.

For some reason whenever he would crash out going through a withdrawal it was Aaliyah that got the text or call. He had not

gone for anything harder than weed, but for some reason he had.cold and shivering he was trembling in the back of her car.

His eyes twitching behind their lids as he laid out in the back of her car. The only ones who knew about his history were Aaliyah and Ryder.

He was starting to come around while they were driving. He knew she would demand an explanation as to why he relapsed after so much time.

He decided to beat her to the punch and he spoke 1 simple sentence explaining everything

"He started calling me again"

Jamie was talking about his ex from school, the guy had been a mental case, over bearing and controlling. He shot Jamie's self confidence to hell

and left him a quivering mess. Jamie had turned to drug abuse after it ended and left him wiped out and afraid of doing anything. He had gotten through

the time of his life barely and now the guy had up and text him again.

@Aaliyah Walker

Khaleesi Belew

c02a1967ebaad135267a09e1198f6e08.jpg

Khaleesi had been awoken from her slumber on the counter. A kid tapped her head with a chocolate bar and she snatched it out of the kids hand. "Don't." She growled and rang it up, taking the kids $1.50, she placed it in the rusty cash register. "Why don't you go home and rest, I can take over your shift." Said an older girl, maybe in her late 20's. A bright smile creased the woman's lips as she stood in Khaleesi's spot. "You're going on that trip right?" She asked, with a light giggle. "Yeah!" Khaleesi responded and walked to the door. "Thanks, I know it's my last day here, I'm sorry." She said, a small smile appeared on her face as she got outside.

The sun beamed down and kissed her rosy red cheeks as she moved her way over to her truck. The door popped open and she crawled in, placing her hands on the steering wheel she put the key in and drove out of the driveway. Her blue headlights sparkled in the light as the reflected off the candy shop. She giggled lightly as she made it onto the road and began to drive, she didn't know where she was going, but guessed the beach would have to do for now.

Khaleesi's hair blew in the cool wind as the burning sun boiled down on the road, houses, trees, cars, water, etc. She smiled lightly, seeing the giant ocean appear close by. It's salty waters could be smelled from miles away. Her hands controlled the car, making her way to the beach she parked the car and grabbed out her bathing suit, heading for the bathrooms to change.

Saddley the bikini showed most of Khaleesi's skin. She slipped into her black bikini, strings crossed around her chest, making it look somewhat of an X. Khaleesi smiled and ran out to the ocean, not many people were there, thank god. The sun peered over the water as Khaleesi found a good spot where nobody was at. She laid out a soft towel, it's colorful patterns one of the only colors on the yellow sand. She laid down, glasses over her eyes as she laid there in the sun.​

Spencer R. Staton

tumblr_m9dlqeQ7471qfmj0mo1_r1_500.gif
"I will see you later at the beach tonight, Jamie crashed again somewhere in the beach and now I gotta find his ass, if you need me probably be at Jamie's house". Spencer nods, slightly concerned for Jamie. He hasn't gotten to know the guy or even meet him but Aaliyah seem to be really close to him. "Good luck then," He gives Aaliyah a single wave before getting in his car and driving off. Aaliyah sometimes gets a lot on her plate trying to take care of her friends. Spencer recalls on occasions where he's gotten to high or drunk and needed Aaliyah to bust him out of trouble. She's been there to talk him out of suicide and pull the razors from him when he chose to cut. This Jamie guy was really lucky to have her.

The drive back to Cassie's wasn't nearly as long as Spencer expected, the traffic has improved by a lot since his arrival at the beach. When Spencer arrived at Cassie's house, she was outside with Matthew and a bottle of Jack Daniels. Spencer got out his car and went to the back seat to grab Mathew's stuffed toy, Wolfie. Matthew seemed delighted to see his father again and even more excited to see Wolfie. He squirms out of Cassie's grip of his wrist and dashes over to hug Spencer's leg, "Daddy!" Matthew exclaims as Spencer goes to pick him up. Spencer nuzzles Wolfie against Matthew's cheek, provoking a giggle out of the toddler. He looks up at Cassie who's already listing off what she wants to happen, "You're going to take him back to the beach with you and he's staying with you tonight. The car seat is on the front porch."

"Uh, no. I'll take him home," Spencer glares at Cassie who was clearly drunk. He chooses not to fight with her and he sets up the car seat in his car.

Spencer calls home and when his sister states that everyone is out for the evening, he realizes that he has no choice but to bring his son to the beach with him. Before returning to the beach, he runs by the store to get beach toys for Matthew and grab him something to eat. Once he arrives, he unbuckles Matthew and shoots Aaliyah a text message. He figured that he need to come up with a quick cover story so she won't really question why he has a small child that looks similar to him with him.

Aliy
me
Hey, Bae. [/COLOR][/FONT] ;) [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=rgb(0,0,179)] At the beach. Meet me at my car? I have sodas
them
Hey Hun, I will be there in a minute walking to my car
me
So uh. That errand turned into babysitting. I'm watching my cousin's child. She insisted that I brought him to the beach with me. .-.

5IGVlw5CNgk.jpg

By the time Spencer had finished the text message, Matthew had ran off and decided to introduce himself to a woman minding her own business on the beach. Spencer stumbles after him and immediately apologizes to the woman, "I'm so sorry about Matthew..." @Aaliyah Walker @PixieDusts

Khaleesi Belew

proxy.php

Khaleesi was asleep already, relaxing in the sun, getting a tan or so it seemed. Her skin was boiling hot, her hair displayed out like a rug. Her chest moved up and down slowly with every breath she took. For a moment she looked asleep before sand was kicked into her face. "Why you little!" She yelled and jumped up to see a cute little kid. Her eyes widened as she took the sunglasses off her face and stared at him.

By the time Spencer had reached Mathew, Khaleesi was already talking to him, "So what's you're name little guy?" She asked with a smile that turned into something a bit harsh once Spencer showed up above her. "This your kid?" She tilted her head lightly, looking up at Spencer. She moved onto the sand and wrapped the towel around her skin, he body being more shown then she would like in front of people.

Khaleesi didn't meet Spencer in person, she heard his voice in the background a few times when her and Aaliyah talked over the phone, but he was never around when Aaliyah and Khaleesi went out for Starbucks. Her eyes a lighter color than her normal ocean blue. It seemed almost a white with the sun glancing at it. Her hair, shimmering in the light, reflecting of the sun with a flash of nothing once again.​

@Dandelion Princess

123qwas.gif

Aaliyah was driving her way to Jamie's house, as she was almost there and she realized that Jamie was waking up slowly and before she could say anything Jamie said "He started calling me again". She rolled her eyes and she knew exactly what he was talking about which was his ex. She never liked her ex because he was such a dick and disrespectful to her and him, even though that's how he started to drink and get high so much after ending her thoughts she said to him "Jamie you have to stop this it's going to kill you and I'm serious, and if he calls you again I will talk to his ass next" she said smiling at him. They arrived to Jamie's house and she parked the car and when she got out the car she would open the back door to get Jamie out and than when she puts his arm over her she slowly walks him to his house and since the door was already unlocked she walked inside seeing that Ryder was passed out to on the floor and she says "Looks like your high friend is passed out on the floor" she says leading him towards the couch for him to lay on. After she puts him down she got a text from Spencer saying......

Spencer
them
Hey, Bae. [/FONT] ;) [FONT='Courier New'] At the beach. Meet me at my car? I have sodas
me
them
So uh. That errand turned into babysitting. I'm watching my cousin's child. She insisted that I brought him to the beach with me. .-.
me
Yea that's fine I love kids we can have some fun together

Spencer R. Staton

large.gif
Spencer rubs his hair, a little embarrassed because Matthew is already more social than what he was -ever. "This your kid?" Spencer immediately recognizes the voice and the face of the woman once he has the chance to make eye contact with her. It was Khaleesi, a good friend of Aaliyah's. "Oh uh. No...He's my cousin's kid." Spencer gives her a nervous wiry smile, blatantly lying about Matthew not being his son. The whole lie was going to get sticky real fast but all he needed to do was get through the day and he probably won't have to address the issue.

Spencer kneels down and hands Matthew the plastic bucket with all the beach toys in it,
"Have at it kiddo." He smiles as Matthew runs off. Spencer takes a seat in the sand, "I'm seriously sorry about him. He's a social butterfly for two years-old." Spencer lightly smiles at Khaleesi, "You're Khaleei, right?" Spencer look at the woman, wanting to make sure he didn't get her confused with another one of Aaliyah's friends. After she takes the time to respond, Spencer goes to respond to Aaliyah's text.

Aliy
me
Hey, Bae. [/FONT] ;) [FONT=Georgia] At the beach. Meet me at my car? I have sodas
them
me
them
me
Awesome! Matthew loves people so he'll be happy to meet you.
me
BTW, I met one of your friends, Khaleesi.
@Aaliyah Walker @PixieDusts

Jamie

tumblr_inline_n5nid1D5LJ1rt2432.gif

Jamie nodded as he sat on the sofa, his hands trembling as he drank the cold water. He had been great, he had been clean.

Then in one move by his douche of an Ex he had relapsed...hard. With a slightly shaky sigh he spoke up again

"I'm sorry Aali, I don't mean to pull you into my drama"

He sat there holding the drink in his hand, he was usually the upbeat one, using humour to deflect but he felt oddly exposed

with Aaliyah.

"It just feels like everytime I do great, he is there to knock me back down"

Shaking his head he nudged her playfully

"I'm keeping you from something, I see you checking the phone. Go on I will be fine I will sleep it off I promise"

He gave a smile nudging her again as he got up from the sofa, planning on heading to bed to sleep off the come down.

@Aaliyah Walker

123qwas.gif

Aaliyah would seat next to Jamie on the sofa as he drinks his water and he says "I'm sorry Aali, I don't mean to pull you into my drama". She looked at him and says "It's okay your my friend Jamie and plus I'm always in so type of drama". He then adds "It just feels like everytime I do great, he is there to knock me back down" She nods her head and she understands where he is coming from and she knows the feels because she did the same thing when she got raped that no one knows about at all not even her closest friends. Before she would even respond to Jamie her phone was buzzing again and it was Specer and Jamie says "I'm keeping you from something, I see you checking the phone. Go on I will be fine I will sleep it off I promise". She laughed and says "Alright smarty pants text me if you need me Hun". She waved goodbye leaving his house going to her car and then she got another text from Spencer again and says.....

Spencer
them
Hey, Bae. [/FONT] ;) [FONT='Courier New'] At the beach. Meet me at my car? I have sodas
me
them
me
them
Awesome! Matthew loves people so he'll be happy to meet you
them
me
Great I'm on my way back to the beach since I got Jamie home and stuff see you in a bit

Jamie

latest

Jamie nodded and got into bed. With a yawn he curled up in a ball and started nodding off, hearing the door close as Aaliyah left.

He would have to pay back the favour once he was up and going again. But for now he would sleep through this and pound a few redbulls

tomorrow before the flight so that he would not miss out on anything.

He slept away through the worst of it, shaking slightly and sweating at certain points but he got over it. Thankfully it was a once off relapse

so the crash was not as bad. He resolved before going to sleep that this would be a new start for himself, Hawaii would begin something new and different.

His phone was left on the bedside locker for anyone looking to reach him, the alarm set to give himself enough time to make it to the airport.

(if anyone needs Jamie beat down the door or call him haha)

Khaleesi Belew

proxy.php

Khaleesi smiled at the Mathew, listening to the man talk. In shock of the kid being the Spencer's kid, she stared at them for a moment, the sun beating down in her eyes. She placed her sunglasses on her head and looked up at Spencer before he sat down next to her. Her body shifted a little to the right, not very comfortable around people she knew in just her swim suit.

"Yeah! You're Aaliyah's boyfriend aren't you?" Khaleesi asked, watching Mathew as he played around. The sand slipped through her fingers as she too played with it. "So Mathew and you look so much alike!!" She said, trying to break the silence of the nothingness. Her hair still pulled back in her normal ponytail. Her tan legs getting a bit red, as were her shoulders.

Khaleesi was like best friends with Aaliyah. They may not have been best friends since they were little, but they were great friends since high school. She would get in trouble, maybe with Aaliyah, maybe not. Nothing mattered when they were together, they could be so weird together and it wouldn't change anything!​

@Dandelion Princess (Sorry for the late reply, I go sooo busy)

Spencer R. Staton

large.gif
Spencer scrunches up his nose, feeling a little nervous about having his kid out with him...particularly when no one knows he's a father...well at least no one that isn't directly involved with the situation. "Yeah, you're Aaliyah's boyfriend aren't you?"

Spencer looks up at Khaleesi, with a confused look glazed onto his face, "Boyfriend...? Oh! Aaliyah and I are really good friends, that's all. I guess our back-and-forth 'flirting' threw you off." Spencer uses air quotations around flirting to emphasize that the exchanges between him and Aaliyah are completely platonic. "Sorry for the confusion but I uh, prefer to date guys."

Spencer watches Matthew with a distant look on his face as he reflects on everything that has happened between him and Cassie. Cassie had taken interest in Spencer since he was in middle school but she never really expressed it because Spencer's sister, Allison, was her best friend. Yet when Allison and her twin brother, Michael, decided to throw a wild party Spencer's 9th grade year, a drunk Cassie thought to take advantage of Spencer. She continued to harass him over text message for roughly a year when she chooses to molest him again but this time getting pregnant. After that Cassie disappeared for about a year and a half. She returned with Matthew and came clean about what she did to Spencer's family. They pressed charges but the judges ruled in favor of the mother like they normally do. Then the rest is history.

"So you and Matthew look so alike!!" Khaleesi chimed, breaking Spencer's stream of thoughts. "Oh uh...I get that a lot," Spencer's voice trails off for a second. "Most people think that my cousin and I are siblings. So I guess I see why they'd say I look like Matthew." Spencer bites his lip, not liking to have blatantly lie again. Spencer picks up his phone and shoots Aaliyah a new response to he last message.

Aliy
me
Hey, Bae. [/COLOR][/FONT] ;) [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=rgb(0,0,179)] At the beach. Meet me at my car? I have sodas
them
me
them
me
Awesome! Matthew loves people so he'll be happy to meet you
me
them
Great I'm on my way back to the beach since I got Jamie home and stuff see you in a bit
me
See you soon, Love.
@Aaliyah Walker @PixieDusts

June 29,2016 10 AM EST
123qwas.gif

Today was the day of getting away from all the troubles that goes on in our lives and to stop thinking and start partying. Aaliyah's brother, Matt came in her room and pushes Aaliyah off the bed saying "Aaliyah you have to leave it's 10 in the morning and your flight is at 12:30." When she fell on the floor she got up quick and looks at Matt running after him and than he ran out and she stand by the door saying "STAY OUT MY ROOM MATT". As she slammed the door she went into her bathroom and took a quick shower and washes her hair. Once she got she puts on a black skinny strips crop took on with white pants and her hair up in a pony tail and black converses. She would than carry her suitcase down the stairs putting them in her car and slowly goes up back and forth up the stairs to get her things. As she puts her laptop in the truck and closes it she would text Spencer saying....

Hey Spence you want a ride to the airport?

After sending the text Matt cam up to her and says "So my baby sister is all grown up going out with a whole bunch of boys and your girlfriends". She rolled her eyes and says "Don't be like mom okay, I will see you when I get back crazy". She went inside her car and puts on her glasses going to Starbucks to pick up some coffee before Spence responds back.

Jamie

tumblr_mdtaqv5zPu1rrknlvo1_500.gif

Jamie awoke when his alarm went off. He was happy and feeling a lot better.

Grabbing his bags, he headed downstairs to grab his cab to the airport, drinking a red bull as he went.

Getting into the cab he sent Aaliyah a text saying on the way.

He was sitting in the back of the cab and relaxed on the way to the airport.

He was feeling good and could not wait

This holiday will be a new beginning

@Aaliyah Walker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back