• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Summer Partner

Lapis

The Grim Mistress
Ah, yes, summer. The era of endless sunshine and absolutely nothing to do. Which leads to this lovely messy thread!

WELCOME!

I am on a quest for a long term RP partner for the summer, maybe even longer.

1. Please, please oh please, be active. And by this, I mean every day or every other day. I'm only looking for 1 (max 2) people, so I would prefer someone active.
    2. I don't expect us to match post lengths, but if you are a detailed kind of guy/gurl, I will match your length. But please try to avoid one-liners.
    3. Romance would be the main focus of the plot, but rules still apply. Definitely fade to black when needed.
    4. I don't prefer anime/cartoon picture refrences for characters. Something drawn/described/realistic is fine, but anime just isn't my thing...

That's about it... Feel free to post here or PM me, and I'm happy to answer questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back