• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Nights

---Stats
Mood: idk
Currently: drunk
JF_TeenTatler_03_017.jpg

coding by cychotic

character cs --- {new theme; implemented 04.11.2017}
Grant Laurel
Red. It consumed his face as Jack gave him that stupid wink. As if nothing had happened. As if it didn't affect him. He inhaled sharply as the pain of jealousy shot through him. Why did he smile so wide for Charisse? Is he here for her? Grant grunted as he followed the two towards the pool, his gaze fixed on his former lover's back with a mixture of confusion and shock.

Nothing made sense. But then again, nothing ever did in Grant's life.

He gazed upon him, noted Jack's disdain towards Charisse's movements to Calvin. He wanted to leave; hell he wasn't ready to face him. He didn't think he ever would. Grant quietly watched as Jack shouted, the teenager already drunk with whatever it was in his drink with a small smirk on his face.

We should go swimming!

"I will," he slurred, blushing as the words left his mouth. Alcohol. It was because of the alcohol, nothing else. Before Jack had a chance to slip out of all his clothing, Grant made his way towards him and pushed, a hearty laugh slipping out as he watched Jack's body hit water.

After waiting for a beat, he jumped in, the coolness enveloping him. Too cold. Grant sputtered, turning himself upright as he waded through the pool, his eyes stinging. Laughing.

He decided, maybe for tonight, he would forget all the history he had with Jack. And maybe, for tonight, he would start over.

Grant pulled himself up the pool side, sitting himself on the edge so that his legs were still emerged in liquid. And with a laugh, he shouted at the others. "Truth or dare. In the pool."

Jack was just beginning slip off his jeans when he felt the force of two hands shoving him towards the water his body collided with it as it swallowed him whole. He broke the surface as he tried to get his bearings, hearing the garbled laughs and shouting as the water drained from his ears. He spotted Grant in the water now, his eyes glancing at how Grant looked soak and wet. He couldn't get over how good he looked he wiped his face as he looked up at the girl in her bathing suit and the others who had managed to already be swimming in the pool. Jack swam close to Grant, close enough that he could kiss him "You enjoy that?" he said biting his lip as he glanced at Grant's. "Hope so... But just so you know there are much more exciting ways to say hello to me Gee" Jack said dunking Grant underwater before swimming away to the edge of the pool.

He pushed up out of the pull pulling off his wife beater tossing it to one of the pool chairs. Jack walked over to swimsuit girl "Im Jack. Jack Dillinger, and you would be?" He asked as he patted down his pants realizing his cigarettes were in his pocket. "Great" he muttered to himself. He would have to get introductions later "Look I'm going to run down to the surf shack I saw on the way in and get some more cigs, Grant get out of the pool you're buying me new ones" He said as he turned back to the pretty blonde "You're more than welcome to come with us." He walked towards the door picking up the bottle "And this is coming with us" he said with a smirk.

Cychotic Cychotic
minajesty minajesty

full
♡ a n g e l ♡
Angel felt almost at home in the shadows of the doorway, far enough from alcohol and chaos that he could finally breathe again.

More than once though, someone had pushed past him, stumbling as though they'd lost all but one functioning brain cell. The longer Angel stayed here, the more he detested alcohol. I will never, ever drink, he thought, and the idea honestly held less appeal than cutting off his own limbs. Then again, he wouldn't put it past a drunk person to do just that. Their lack of inhibitions and common sense was... concerning at best.

He noticed a new guy amongst the familiar faces, though he was obviously just as intoxicated as the rest. Sigh. Honestly, the white-haired emo was reconsidering his earlier plan to rescue them if something went wrong. Maybe it would be for the best.

Then again, he didn't have it in him to let someone drown, even if they were a total jerk and deserving of Davy Jones' Locker with a Kracken on top.

So when he heard splashing and what sounded like a frantic gasp, he set down his phone and hurried out, pushing past a few less-than-sober individuals to get a look. Of course, it was just drama. The usual drama. Even more drama. Ugh.

Angel turned around, observing his surroundings before stepping away from the group and cautiously avoiding any trace of water. Oh, how he hated getting wet. Yuck.

♡mood: nervous |
♡currently: watching drama |
♡location: by the pool |
♡with: n/a |

Too many things happened at once, so the blond didn't have the time to react. The rhythmic throbbing continued to rack his head, which made his already irritated mood turn even more sour. There are only two things in Calvin's mind at the moment, that's keeping him distracted from the splitting headache his father's alcohol had given him: Charisse, and Grant.

Charisse straddling him.
Charisse nipping his ear.
Charisse in her possibly-illegal tight bikini.
And Charisse firmly telling the blonde girl to back off because he's hers.

Calvin has always known that the grey-haired girl can be sexy when she's drunk, but at this moment, he finds her possessiveness impossibly intoxicating. All he wanted to do is to kiss her then and there, but before he can even wrap his impatient hands around the curve of her waist, Grant decided to dramatically sweep her away from him.

Seriously, what the fuck does this guy want from me?

The brunet started to once again get on his nerves by leaning heavily on him, while repeatedly declaring that Charisse is his. The boy is like an annoying bug that the blond wanted to squish so badly. He thought that only Julian has the magical ability to be able to piss him off only by showing his face, but apparently, Grant has the same superpower as the Prince. Calvin was just about ready to punch the stupid grin off his face, when the brunet suddenly became more interested at the doorbell ringing.

The amount of near-fights he almost had that day is starting to piss him off, but Charisse kissed the thought away. He watched her retreating form, chuckling to himself as she stumbled. How can someone look so hot even when down on all fours?

The smile quickly faded from his face, as Charisse brought a new comer to the party. "Calvin, look who's here!" She happily exclaimed as she pulled a guy over by the the pool side. Calvin had never seen the guy before in his entire life, and he certainly doesn't give two shits about him especially when he saw the way he looked at Charisse. When the girl went back to sit on his lap, Calvin immediately wrapped his arms around her waist, and pulled her closer to him as he placed his lips on the crook of her neck. "I hope he's your brother because I don't want you getting excited by another guy other than me," he mumbled against her skin.

Looking back at the newcomer, he noticed that the guy has his father's bottle in his hands. Calvin remembered the splitting headache and tripped up mental state he was in earlier (and now). He wanted to warn everybody about it, but he decided to wait until 'discount James Dean' had taken several sips. Fuck that guy.

Suddenly, Grant's voice pulled him away from his thoughts. A smirk formed on the blond's lips as he heard the start of a truth or dare game in the pool. He momentarily forgot his anger towards the brunet, and got up while carrying Charisse the same way Grant had carried her earlier. "Count us in," he replied as he jumped to the pool with Charisse in his arms.

Last edited:
Rufus

Chaos.
Everyone was drunk except a few people.
Drama.
Everyone was involved in at least something.
Survival.
No one would survive this camp without having at least the half of your secrets exposed.
Safety.
Only the most innocent were save from the drama. Maybe

Some people gathered around Maia and Rufus to play Truth or Dare. However, some went away when the chaos continued. Then suddenly, a very handsome guy came to the pool, however, the guy really made ugly art. Rufus decided that he would at least sleep one night with that guy, no matter what Grant thought of it.
Grant, the guy just called a truth or dare in the pool so Rufus moved to the edge of the pool and started the game "Grant, truth or dare" Rufus knew exactly the questions he would needed to start the drama

mood: Excited
tags: Cychotic Cychotic eunoia eunoia @EveryoneAtThePool

upload_2017-4-4_20-11-40-jpeg.296156

Charisse Wellard

ambrosial_by_loish-d8habrs.jpg
▾▾▾

Mood || Excited & Happy & Drunk (slightly upset from almost drowning)
Location ||Pool
Currently || Trying not to drown
Mentioned || Grant, Jack, Calvin
Interactions || Cychotic Cychotic Jace Powell Jace Powell Svadilfari Svadilfari
Charisse, even drunk, was noticing something funny happening between Grant and Jack. It seemed like Grant had something funny with a lot of people, actually. Now including herself. The thought made her giggle for some reason, and she leaned back into Calvin. It was probably because they were supposed to hate each other, but Charisse couldn't hate anyone in her current state.

There was a huge splash in the pool, and Charisse turned to see Grant and Jack now in the water, together. She grinned at the two, starting to ship them together a bit. They were both very attractive, and she thought for a moment that their sex would be very hot.

Calvin mumbled something in her ear, kissing her neck. She blushed, not that anyone could tell between the darkness and her already drunken state. "Oh silly, he's not my brother. We're friends!" She exclaimed, touching his cheek. She and Jack were just friends, as far as she was concerned. But he was very hot, and she definitely wasn't exactly put off by the idea of being more than friends with him. That being said, she was still very interested in Calvin and didn't want that to be going anywhere, either.

She squealed as Calvin picked her up, jumping into the deep end of the pool with her in his arms. The water was cold against her skin, and she screamed, breathing in water. She had failed to mention to anyone that she couldn't swim, and she certainly could not swim while being intoxicated. She scrambled underwater, slowly moving upwards. Finally, she reached the top, gasping for air and grabbing for the edge of the pool. "Fucking hell," she sputtered, her head spinning a little. She grabbed the bottle of alcohol from the edge. It had a little bit of chlorine water in it now, but she didn't care. She took a swig, feeling better, and worked her way around the edge of the pool until she was in the shallow end. The pool wasn't really that deep, for most people, but she was very short and her head did not come above the water past the 5ft point.

Feeling better, she smiled at the others, feeling a little embarrassed now. "I am drunk and I can't swim," she said with finality. Then, a devious look came across her face, she scrambled a bit under the water, making eye contact with Calvin. After a moment, her bikini bottoms floated to the top of the water, and she grinned. "So, truth or dare?" She asked.

code by Aukanai Aukanai

Last edited:

Maia
Alexandra
Smith​

tumblr_o3612jEdBP1uwaus3o2_500.gif

tumblr_nu17kawflR1rirwoio1_500.gif

Maia was on her back, floating on the surface of the pool, hiccuping, when she heard the commotion of the other's joining them. "Friends!" Maia started to yell, before losing her balance and sinking under the water's surface. She quickly swam back up, coughing and giggling. "Rufus!" She giggled, "Did you see that? I fell!" She laughed hysterically, finding her underwater escapade hilarious. Bella soon came over to join the pair and Maia swam to the edge of the pool to meet her. "Bellaaaaaaaaaaa!" She slurred, grinning at the blonde as she announced she wanted to join. "Let's go see if the others do." Maia grinned, diving underwater and swimming along the bottom of the pool to the other end. She popped up at the other end. "I'm a mermaid!" She announced, only to see that Grant and Char had left, leaving only Calvin at the edge of the pool. "Come swim with me!" she pleaded, tugging Calvin's arm, giggling endlessly. She was quickly distracted however, as Grant pushed a boy into the pool. "You got me all wet!" Maia shouted, scowling, despite the fact that she was in the pool herself. She looked at the boy who had been pushed in, before realising she recognised him. "Jack!" She squealed, jumping on the poor boy, and pushing the both of them under the water a little. "Take me to Rufus!" She yelled, kicking his side slightly and urging him to take her over to where Rufus was still sitting, unamused. Maia was somewhat aware of the others all joining until, eventually they were all gathered at the end of the pool ready to play. At which point Rufus asked Grant truth or dare, a mischievous glint in his eye. Sober Maia may have wondered what he knew, but Maia was far from sober, not even flinching as Charisse took of her underwear in an attempt to flirt with Calvin. "Free the vagina." Maia muttered quietly, giggling, as she nestled her head into Jack's chest.

Mood: drunk aka all of the emotions
Interactions: minajesty minajesty Svadilfari Svadilfari Jace Powell Jace Powell Yarrow Yarrow

lia-marie-johnson-at-caochella-2016_4.jpg

Max Orson

"She gave it up for her."
giphy.gif

▾▾▾

Status |Drinking|
Mood |Tired as shit but still going for some reason|
Location |poolside door|
Currently |sitting|
Mentioned | spookie spookie Heim Heim Jace Powell Jace Powell |
Interactions | spookie spookie |
Max watched them all crowd around the stranger known as ‘Jack’ and throw themselves into the pool. She stayed on the outskirts, watching everything. One girl had already taken off her panties and Max couldn’t help but let out a quiet snort. She decided to go see Angel, who’s hair was practically bioluminescent in the reflection of the pool water. Jack, the new guy, didn’t interest her much and everyone else couldn’t handle their alcohol for shit. Max, herself, was a little buzzed but she had her wits about her and knew better than to go into a pool with beer. She may be a druggie but she wasn’t that dumb.

“Hey, what’s up. You know Luci right? Sorry if I already introduced myself...it’s been a long night.” She managed a crooked smile before putting her beer can down. “Don’t worry, if the beer breath becomes too much I can go die in a hole somewhere.” She sat down and braced herself against the door post. “That was a joke by the way. People find it hard to understand when I’m joking.”

code by Aukanai Aukanai

---Stats
JF_TeenTatler_03_017.jpg

coding by cychotic

Grant Laurel
Why is he so close?
Grant's breath hitched for a mere second, his eyes lingering upon Jack's lips. Bitten. Red; too much for him to handle. As the male swam closer to him, thoughts collided in his brain, and onslaught of confusion and a very strong sense of want.

Hope so... But just so you know there are much more exciting ways to say hello to me Gee" Jack said dunking Grant underwater before swimming away to the edge of the pool.

He was nearly about to reply with a load of sass and snark, when his body was pulled downwards and into the water. He sputtered, reaching the surface and shot a playful glare towards Jack. Grant made a mental note to get back at him later.

"Look I'm going to run down to the surf shack I saw on the way in and get some more cigs, Grant get out of the pool you're buying me new ones" He said as he turned back to the pretty blonde "You're more than welcome to come with us." He walked towards the door picking up the bottle "And this is coming with us" he said with a smirk.

"But that's so far away," he slurred, shaking his head.

Grant pulled his weight out of the pool, water dripping from him at all sides and turned his head to look at Jack. This time, he wasn't distracted by the urge to pull him into the pooll. Instead, the hard planes of Jack's chest and figure were on full display by the way his still wet clothing hung onto him. Tantalizing. He swallowed, watching as the male stopped by Bella, giving her a wink before inviting her along with them.

He made his way towards them, not understanding why, of all things, he head to be jealous of his girlfriend. Seriously, it made absolutely no sense to him. And so he furrowed his brow and knelt down, placing a hand on Bella's arm. "You should stay here and play truth or dare," he whispered into her ear before rising.

And... "Truth or dare?"

He turned towards Rufus with brows furrowed in confusion, before finally uttering the words, "Truth."

To his dismay, Maia had clung onto Jack, whispering some unintelligible words into his chest. Why does Jack have to be such a magnet? His eyes darkened and he shrugged, seating himself near Rufus so he could get this over with and go grab Jack's cigars.

Arabella Nunez
giphy (2).gif

Arabella almost melted into the water when Jack actually paid attention to her presence. In the last couple of minutes, most of the drunk teens had ignored her (maybe because she kept hopping around to different people), but the sudden attention made her shake a little. After a few moments, she had realized he had talked to her. Jack. I like that name. Reminds me of Titanic. Random thoughts popped into her head but when she took in his overall appearance she mentally laughed. Oh he is nothing like the Jack from Titanic. If anything he is the complete opposite. "My name is Arabella Nunez. Most people call me Bella though."she responded finally and smiled. "You can call me either, its fine with me."she added and turned her attention to Grant...for like half a second.

"Look I'm going to run down to the surf shack I saw on the way in and get some more cigs, Grant get out of the pool you're buying me new ones"the boy had said.

Arabella almost frowned but then he turned his attention back and he invited her. OH HELL YEAH! IM GOING FOR SURE!

"oh yeah sure. I'll tag along with you."she said calmly and climbed out of the pool alongside him. But when she felt Grant's arm and then his familiar voice against her ear, she rolled her eyes a little and shook him off. "No im going. Besides, they haven't started the damn game and im already getting tired of doing nothing."she said

tagged: Cychotic Cychotic Jace Powell Jace Powell | location: outside| mood: who knows?? she's all over the place

Last edited:
The water felt sickly cool against his flushed skin, which eased down the blond's temper by a bit. He prefers the cold weather over rising heat any day, and when it comes to water temperature, it is no different. Upon contact with the water, Calvin can feel the sudden pressure on his body. In his current mental state, he had completely forgotten to take off his clothes and shoes, which are now soaked to the bone with chlorinated water. The heavy fabrics made moving a chore, and the blond has half a mind to take them off. Lethargy took over him at that moment, and he simply resorted to removing his socks and sneakers, placing them by the poolside.

After running a hand through his messy hair, Calvin swam towards the others, nerves buzzing with excitement at the proposed truth or dare game. Beside him, Maia is getting cozy with the new guy, which for some reason irritated him a bit. There's just something about the newcomer that pisses him off, and he can't quite put a finger on what it is. "So I guess you don't want to swim with me anymore, yeah?" He asked Maia, while gesturing at the guy she's resting her head on. "Quit hurting my feelings, princess," he added, as he placed a hand above his heart, pretending to look hurt.

"My name is Arabella Nunez," a feminine voice declared at the other end of the pool, which made Calvin's head turn. The familiar blonde he was talking with just minutes ago has the exact same name as the girl he was childhood friends with. Could it really be her? Calvin was about to head over to the petite blonde, when something else distracted him entirely.

There was a sudden spike in temperature as blood rushed up to the blonde's cheeks. He can feel his entire face heating up, and something other, as the bottom half of Charisse's bikini floated aimlessly on top of the cool blue water. For a minute, Calvin was left staring slack-jawed at the thin piece of fabric, wondering if today is his birthday and he has just somehow forgotten. He then snapped out of it, and met Charisse's gaze. He stared her down, hunger and lust in his eyes, as he drawled his response.

"Dare."

Last edited:
Jack watched as the entire group began to converge on the pool, his ears perking up hearing about the game of truth or dare. He thought about reconsidering his surf shack run, as he thought of the exciting fun such a game would bring. Jack realized he might have been more drunk than he had originally realized, as he now realized he had been holding Maia. Her body nestled against his, he hadn't been this close to her since the night that shall not be mentioned. He clumsily staggered over to Rufus, whom clearly hadn't recognized him. He laid her down next to him, before plopping down beside her, "Bella I think we will go to the shack after a few rounds, Savvy?" he said his eyes not meeting hers.

He rolled his eyes as his attention settled Charisse, watching as she shamelessly draped herself over Calvin. As he listened to Calvin to respond to her question he was almost certain that the dare would be some more sloppy slobbering, and some other article of clothing would come off. He nudged Maia "Do you got smokes?" he asked as he leaned back against the foot of the pool Chair, as he turned his attention to Rufus though his hand was still extended to Maia. So many truth's and Dare's out in the open, he could only imagine what kind of trouble they were about to get into.

Yarrow Yarrow
Cychotic Cychotic
eunoia eunoia
JustAlexandra JustAlexandra
Svadilfari Svadilfari

Rihanna grabbed her dressing gown, slipped it on, and snuck outside to get away. She made sure it was on securely, the winds outside strong. She sat beside the sea, after going all the way out to the beach, staring at the moonlight reflecting off of the beautiful ocean. Now having a silent and atmospheric surrounding, she contemplated. She contemplated about numerous things, one of those things being something that could change half of her entire future. Maybe she'll spend the night outside, out here being better than in there. Yeah, definitely.

Last edited:

Arabella Nunez
giphy (3).gif

After Jack seemed to have changed his mind, she shrugged and nodded. "Well alright. Just tell me when you wanna go I guess."she said and smiled. She was going to head back into the pool but then a figure outside of the house caught her attention. She also had some blonde hair but it wasn't dark like her own. Arabella grabbed a random dry towel that was folded on a chair. She was just about to head over but then she noticed a full box of pizza had been set on the poolside table. Grabbing the full box she headed over. She was tempted to run over but sand wasn't exactly the easiest to walk through and she didn't want to risk dropping the entire box of pizza onto the sand.

After a few minutes, she was already behind the girl. Sitting next to her, she smiled a little. "Hey im arabella. I think we met before but we never really had a proper conversation. Whats your name?"Arabella asked as a way to recall if they did talk before. "Oh and I brought this box of pizza if you're hungry."she said and opened the box. It was just regular pepperoni on one side then combination on the other. "Hope you like this."she said laying it out in front of them.

tagged: Jace Powell Jace Powell R Rock And Roll Boy | location: outside by the beach; with Rihanna| mood: calm, slowly becoming sober

Last edited:
Rihanna looked beside her but quickly looked back out to the sea. "Rihanna" was all she said, her mind way too focused on things. She'd bearly heard a word this person had said to her. Glancing down at the pizza, she shook her head. "I'm a vegetarian. But props for trying". She stared back out towards the sea before lying down and closing her eyes slowly but surely. "Props for trying".

minajesty minajesty

Charisse Wellard

ambrosial_by_loish-d8habrs.jpg
▾▾▾

Mood || Excited & Happy & Drunk & Naughty
Location ||Pool
Currently || PLaying truth or dare in the pool
Mentioned || Grant, Jack, Calvin, Maia, Angel, Bella, Rihanna
Interactions || Cychotic Cychotic Jace Powell Jace Powell Svadilfari Svadilfari @Tiedye unicorn spookie spookie minajesty minajesty R Rock And Roll Boy
Charisse grinned at Calvin, watching him watch her. She felt particularly scandalous at the moment, considering she was completely naked under her breasts. In a moment of random soberness, she realized she probably should have taken off her top instead of her bottoms. It was a little more revealing to take off your bottoms then your top, in her opinion. Plus, her ass was nice but she would rather show off her tits to just anyone, she supposed. But as soon as her moment of clarity came, if left, taking all of her inhibitions with it. The alcohol she took a swig of hit her like a brick, taking whatever soberness she may have gotten from not drinking for a bit a flushing it down the drain. She looked at Calvin, a sloppy smile spreading across her face as she looked at him with "googly eyes." "Hehehe," she giggled as she tried to move toward him in the pool, but the water was like molasses to her and she tripped into him.

"Hi!" she said excitedly. "Okayyy sooo my turn?" she asked, putting her arms around his neck loosely. "Hmmm..I dare you..." she looked up at the sky, tapping her chin like she was some sort of detective in a shitty movie, which she found hilarious and tried very hard to hold back her own giggles. "I dare you to put on my bottoms and see how you like them," she said, giggling hysterically. "It'll be just like a speedo!" she cackled at the idea. She reached over, pulling them out of the water and holding them on the end of her pointer finger. "They're waiting for youuuuuuu," she giggled.

She noticed out of the corner of her eye Bella leaving the pool, but she didn't say anything. She was currently preoccupied with the matter at hand, clearly. Also, it seemed that Grant and Jack are staying at the pool for now, which she way happy about. The more the merrier! Maia was somewhat attached to Jack, and Max had gone over to talked to Angel.

code by Aukanai Aukanai

---Stats
JF_TeenTatler_03_017.jpg

coding by cychotic

Grant Laurel
Grant huffed as Jack flirted openly with the girls. He took a swig of the bottle of alcohol, feeling it burn down his throat. What the fuck is in this thing? He leaned over, letting his head drop on Rufus' shoulder. "You look nice in a swimsuit," he breathed, his lashes down seductively.

Who cared whether or not Jack flirted? It's not like the two were together anymore. He watched as Bella moved away from the group, Jack taking her place with a grim line on his face. I don't care. He chanted this thought in his head, consumed by whatever was in that drink. Grant took another swig, swallowing as his thoughts blurred.

And neither did Bella, it seemed, as she openly sassed him about being able to come with them. Not that they were going anymore, it seemed. Jack would probably get his cigarettes from Charisse. That is, if she was done feeling up Calvin and being drunk.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to stay conscious for long," he slurred, placing one arm over Rufus' shoulder. "So, cherie, you should hurry up with your question."

He bit his lip, back swaying as his vision increasingly worsened. High. So high. He let out a groan, tapping his free hand against the ground. Grant hovered in between consciousness, he didn't know what was going on anymore.

Truth. Get it over with. Sleep.

tumblr_mgb3vmF9nN1rjp3zgo1_500.jpg

Mentions: Volfy Volfy
Mood: tipsy

code by arctic

L U C I

The party was going off around her. Luci felt mildly dizzy and she couldn’t really keep track of the events. She vaguely wondered where her friend Max was, and had a look around but couldn’t seem to see her. Piper’s unoriginal insult didn’t falter her smile. Really she had walked right into that one “Okay, I guess I had that one coming” She said with a drunken giggle followed by a hiccup. Her face was turning a stereotypical red colour. She did see Max at some point, she was mixing with the crowd, which made Luci quite proud, since usually she’d be away in her room by now. What wonders alcohol did for one’s self confidence. Piper dissapeard, presumably with an idea for a game they could play. Luci couldn’t help but let her thoughts get a little lustful when this blonde was around, even though the girl’s personality turned her off majorly, Luci wondered how much of it was actually her, and how much of it was bravado and fakery as a result of… something else. Low self esteem or… Something. People weren’t usually bitches just for the hell of it.

When piper returned with Tequila Luci wanted to refuse, mostly because it was a drink that she had once gotten so drunk off of that she’d almost killed herself. It smelt like regret to her now. She always went bats hit insane on that drink and bad things always happened when the mexican alcohol was enjoyed. But there was something in Pipers tone, posture and expression that was really challenging her. And Luci, with all her pride, NEVER turned down a challenge. She listened while Piper explained the game, all the while trying to hype herself up. She had let down her guard quite a lot now, truly believing that Piper and her were just going to have fun, to reconcile, to make some kind of pact not to ruin things for each other. This was necessary in Luci’s mind. But there was still an air of, be it light, teasing and competitiveness, maybe even sexual tension, between the pair.

“Okayyy! It’s on! Well then, you go first since you brought it ip, go on then, where should I lick the salt?” She asked, hyping herself up even more, her face a mask of bravado and confidence. She had her game face on now. “I’m readddyyy"

Rufus

The guy grinned. Grant had come closer to him and had laid his head on his shoulder. He patted the head of Grant "You look okay mate" No time for some romance here now. Grant became listless and Rufus didn't minded it at all.

It was time for the drama to start. At the first night everything would break. Rufus looked to Bella and asked Grant "Who do you really enjoy sleeping with?"
A sober Grant was smart. The sober Grant would answer without hesitating 'bella' but the drunk Grant was another story. Rufus did not exactly know what Grant was going to say, at least he would hesitate

mood: Feeling like the king of Drama
tags: minajesty minajesty Cychotic Cychotic

upload_2017-4-4_20-11-40-jpeg.296156

full
♡ a n g e l ♡
He wasn't sure, but Angel would've bet money on the fact he'd just beaten some obscure record for most facepalms in a single day. Then again, the entire evening had been one giant facepalm.

At this point, nothing could shock him. Disgust yes, but shock... well, he'd learned a lot in the last few hours. Mainly that people sucked and he was right to prefer cats, but also that all teenagers were hormonal and over-dramatic disasters in skimpy clothes who'd use literally anything as an excuse to get wasted.

Angel felt beyond awkward, staring at the ground with a glazed expression as he half-watched a drunken game of truth or dare.

He turned around in surprise when he heard someone talking, having felt invisible amongst the chaos.

"Yeah, we've been friends for a while," he said with a slight smile, looking up at Max from behind his signature hairstyle. "And it's fine... even I can't remember much in a place like this."

Angel laughed a bit at her comment, having a rather morbid sense of humor himself. "Please don't... you're the only one that's still dressed and making coherent sentences." He then nodded thoughtfully, glancing down at the swirls of faded lyrics decorating his wrists. They'd worn off, but he could still make out a few of the words.

"Don't worry... I might not look like it, but I'm pretty good with darker jokes. Gotta laugh through the agony of life and all that..."

He trailed off, glaring at Charisse as she waved around what he could only hope was a spare set of swimsuit bottoms. Angel didn't hate the girl, but she was a lot more pleasant to be around when she was sober.

...then again, who wasn't?

♡mood: neutral |
♡currently: talking to Max, cringing at drama |
♡location: near the pool |
♡with: max |
♡mentions: Maxilgal Maxilgal JustAlexandra JustAlexandra |

Arabella Nunez
giphy (3).gif

Bella sighed as she laid down on the beach. She tried relaxing a little bit as the alcohol was wearing off. Finally the headache came. And damn, did it hurt. The dirty blonde got up slowly and took the full box of pizza with her all the way back to the beach house. She watched as the teens played truth or dare in the pool (most of the them still drunk or falling asleep). Hmm...should I get drunk again or should I spend the rest of the time eating pizza and playing with Layla? The decision wasn't hard. Playing with my furry baby it is!

Bella quickly got up and passed Max and Angel. "Hey guys. Sorry if you were looking for the pizza. I hijacked it. But here you g- OH WAIT!"she said and took out three combination slices. "Alright the rest is yours. I would eat it now before those zombie teens start becoming sober."she joked and smiled. Quickly making her way upstairs, she pushed the closet door open revealing Layla. "Hey baby! Im sorry I didn't come sooner."she said, talking to her kitty. The ball of fur just meowed but Arabella couldn't tell if it was out of pure anger or forgiveness. Bella was hoping for the second choice. She was wrong.

This cat wanted to play. So she quickly ran out of the room out of sight. "No Layla! I don't think im supposed to have you here. Your presence is a secret!"she said and quickly ran after her.

But Layla wanted out. And thats what she got. She immediately went into the kitchen and attempted to climb onto the counter top.

tenor (17).gif

tagged: spookie spookie Maxilgal Maxilgal | location: inside chasing her cat| mood: slightly frantic

Last edited:
---Stats
JF_TeenTatler_03_017.jpg

coding by cychotic

Grant Laurel
"Okay," Grant replied, placing a hand on his chin as if thinking incredibly hard. He took a deep breath and frowned. "Rufus, your questions i confusion," he slurred, wobbling upwards. Bella had left the group; she seemed slightly more sober, a little less dizzy, but very, very real, unfortunately. Why am I up again? To chase after my girlfriend? It was as if he had lost all his thinking skills, replacing them with the overwhelming urge to pass out then and there.

Maybe Jack could pass out too. They could pass out together; yes, that would have been more than fine with Grant. With that thought, he took a step forward, his legs trembling as a result of his drug induced haze and his vision blurring ever so slightly at the edges. He had but one voice of reason, and this voice told him he would not make a single step before passing out.

So instead, he sat himself down, confused yet again. "I like..." Grant's eyes traced over Rufus' eyes, lips, nose. His features that were too attractive and would magnetize all females if he were straight.

Much like Jack. Jack. Jack.

"I like sleeping with Jack the most."

As soon as the words left his lips, Grant fell down into darkness. Black. Black. Black.

And the curtains closed.

Jack's hand hung in the air, as he forgot all about the cigarette he had asked for. His name hung in the air like a trail of smoke from an old cigar, he watched as Grant passed out. He couldn't deny that he enjoyed sleeping with Grant, he did this thing with his mouth that just.... Jack's thoughts trailed off before he forced himself to get a grip. He scuttled to his feet and made his way over to grant playing with his hair. Smirking down at Rufus "The rules say that whoever is questioned last, gets to ask next." Jack kneeled down next to Grant never taking his eyes off of Rufus. "And since Grant can't exactly go I will take his turn. So... Truth or dare" he said with a grin.

Jack had known Rufus in passing from school, but like most people, Jack had become an afterthought the moment he went to the UK. But for the sake of fun, he would tease him just a bit see if he could refresh his memory. Jack bit the corner of his lip, to him, it was as if the entire party had cleared out. Grants hair felt softer than he remembered, maybe it was just because it was wet but it was calming. Jack knew he would have to remind Grant just why he was favorite before this trip was over.

Rufus looked at Grant. The drunk guy was thinking really hard with his intoxicated brain. The answer he gave was really statisfiying "So next to Arabella you sleep also with Jack? Sounds nice"
He smiled evily at Grant. But then he passed out, he wanted to catch Grant but Jack was first.

"Sounds fair" he replied to the just a little bit less hot guy then Rufus "Truth" Rufus wasn't in the mood yet for a dare and knew Jack wouldn't ask too difficult questions. And if everything went wrong, he still got the box to give the others attention instead of him.

He laid down on his sunbed and looked to Jack "So, your question is?"

Jace Powell Jace Powell

Maia
Alexandra
Smith​

tumblr_o3612jEdBP1uwaus3o2_500.gif

tumblr_nu17kawflR1rirwoio1_500.gif

When Jack asked Maia if she had any cigarettes she almost nodded; before realising she was in her underwear. Suddenly feeling exposed and like it was slightly inappropriate she decided to go find Julian. She picked up his discarded jumper and slid it over her damp body. Maia struggled not to stumble as she made her way away from the pool and inside. "Julian?" she called, looking around the kitchen for the brunette. However, her eyes quickly came across Charisse's bong on the counter top, along with some weed. Maia made an exclamation of joy before lighting it, inhaling the smoke with tired glee. She slumped down until she was sat on the floor, leant against the counters. Taking steady hits as tiredness washed over her she looked around for Julian one last time until sleep eventually overtook her.

Mood: drunk aka all of the emotions
Interactions: GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake

lia-marie-johnson-at-caochella-2016_4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back