• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Nights

---Stats
Mood: chickens
Currently: prepping for picnic
JF_TeenTatler_03_017.jpg

coding by cychotic

character cs --- {new theme; implemented 04.11.2017}
Grant Laurel
"Pizza, grapes, and sandwiches?" Grant asked with quirked brow. "It seems like we're having one unconventional picnic. He pulled out the basket from underneath the counter, placing the food items inside. With a tip of his head, he gave Bella a quirky smile.

"Here, let me grab some root beers," he chuckled, opening the fridge with a pop. Grant gave a smirk towards Maia, making some immature gestures to his lower areas. He swiped the cool bottles and plopped them down in the basket, smoothing down the blanket with a sigh.

"Come on, Bella." Grant began to move towards the door, sending a backwards glance towards those in the kitchen. He didn't really wait for Bella to follow, instead letting the door swing open long enough for her to scuttle through. If she did, that is.

He brushed his hair, hefting the basket over his shoulders and made his way to the beach, his eyes light with amusement as sea-stained air permeated his senses.

The smell of the beach was always refreshing, salt mixed with faint traces of sand. As he neared, he chose a rather shady spot under neath a couple of palms, setting down the blanket and prepping the space.

Last edited:
3782285-alexis-ren-wallpapers.jpg
Arabella Nunez
Interacting with: Cychotic Cychotic JustAlexandra JustAlexandra
Mood: Calm
Mentioned: No one

Arabella looked over at Charisse and smiled. She didn't think that she would have offered to buy him a drink as a replacement. "Yeah sure."she replied and went over to the cabinet to get some chips. She noticed that there was an extra bag, so she took it for the picnic. "Here's the chips. Im taking these though."she said, holding the original lays in her hand.

When she heard what Grant had said about the food, she chuckled a little and nodded. "Sorry, but im not good with choosing food. And besides, I can never leave grapes behind. "she said and added the chips into the basket before he could close it. Bella was never the best at choosing food. All she ever ate was healthy ones. Other days she would skip her diet and go for some junk food. But that wasn't often. She tried her best to keep Grant in mind when it came to packing it all.

Turning a bit, she noticed that immature movements that Grant was doing. She tilted her head, wondering why he would have done that. Was it just one of his random moments? Eh, I don't care, she thought to herself. "You're such a weirdo."she mumbled and followed him outside. When she stepped out of the house and outside, she shivered a little. It wasn't really cold but it gave her small goosebumps on her exposed legs. Maybe it was a bad idea to wear shorts today, she thought to herself.

Oh well. Walking besides Grant, she helped him set the blanket up under the spot he had picked out.

(again, sorry for such a short post. im in school right now ;-; )

Rufus

He was sitting relaxed at the couch when Julian stormed into the living room. Julian was shouting something about getting into the car. When Rufus slowly moved his head towards Julian so he could see him he said calmly "Alright, where are we going to?" Rufus stood up and walked towards the door, then he saw that Julian was holding his box

His box.

This was dangerous, it was his safety box, for when everything went wrong and it was his place hide his condoms. Julian had probably looked in it, that was a good reason why he sounded so mad. The gay walked back to Julian and grabbed the box out of his hands "You don't need this, well, I assume you got your own stock" He looked Julian evilly in his eyes, only Julian would see
"Alright, your car, you drive, but we have to be back before that party, I really need to find a new cute guy" He looked at Grant when he left to the beach.

mood: mad
tags: Cychotic Cychotic GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake

upload_2017-4-4_20-11-40-jpeg.296156

8de6241ef142443ab400f38024b178d8.png
980157ac76584d4e96620dc8d0b244ff.png
a74eb893e6f940f4a86a51b217e0c301.png
made up of hope and meditation
i am confidently lost

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_8h5nv5zvqf404coccgc4wscco_640.gif
the innocent​

mood - nervous | outfit - x | i dont need u to find me

There was an unspoken rule that everyone tended to abide by when packing clothes and this was "pack as if you were going to be trapped in the woods with no resources whatsoever and a sense of hopelessness." With that being said, Rae had done just that and had arrived rather late due to difficulties with shoving her clothes into one of the more stubborn pastel blue suitcases she had been given by her mother and an overwhelming need to cuddle her cat before she left the house to the dismay of her mother and father. Well, the lack of dismay so to speak. Mr. Snuggles had sat on the porch step as they had driven off and Rae was forced to plaster her face against the window in an expression that could only convey "I promise I won't forget you" even though she was only going to be staying for a limited amount of time at the rather extravagant beach house. Or so she suspected.

It wasn't long before the young girl found herself standing in front of a rather adamant man who insisted on taking her bags to which she put up a fight, insisting calmly that she could get her own bags and there was no need for such a thing however the other man took her stuff without a word and Rae was much too unwilling to argue any longer. Bracing herself for the shenanigans she knew would be caused (if they hadn't already), Rae stepped inside, removing her shoes at the door and placing them neatly in the corner before managing a slightly shaky "Hello?", she was curious to see the others albeit nervous at the whole ordeal. She didn't really think she was the right one for these types of scenarios but she would try her best to at least allow herself some fun for spring break.

Even if it ended up going horribly wrong as she was sure it probably would. Nevertheless she was all the more excited to see Charisse and Arabella as well as the others, her excitement intermingled with the slight nervous energy that was beginning to build as she traversed around the house and she called out a final "HELLO?"

S T A T U S
Mood: Agitated
Currently: Waiting for Rufus

JULIAN
As Rufus didn't seem to be taking the situation as serious as Julian, it only made the Prince even more agitated. It was like the other male didn't know what was inside this godforsaken box, more importantly Julian didn't even know the box existed, he vaguely remembered the photos even happening. His fists were still clenched as his somewhat ex walked calmly to the door but his lips form a more smug expression once the other had snatched the box away from him, ignoring the remark. ' Maybe now he'll take this seriously.'

" Wait here "

His keys were in his room so quickly Julian climbed up the stairs, he didn't even really know what they were going to drive to but all he knew was that he needed to drive. Driving cleared his head, and if that meant driving with his old flame then it looks like a fire was about to rage. As he walked back down the stairs keys jingling as he went, he looked to Maia sending what he wanted to be a somewhat reassuring smile but he came out as a more 'meh' look. The Prince wasn't feeling so princely.

Wearing now a dark blue based shirt with a white almost spirit or alien like rabbit design on it tucked into his light brown colored pants, he was used to dressing quickly so it didn't take him long to get ready. The shirt showed off his lotus designed henna tattoo that rested on his forearm.

tumblr_m9hh0oU3VV1r565vmo1_500.jpg

He walked fast through the front door unlocking his car with a quick beep of the alarm, he breathed a sigh still trying to not start completely go off on Rufus. He noticed what looked like a new girl that had made her way and slightly wanted to approach but decided against it, he didn't need someone getting the wrong first impression. Getting inside of his car was quick and it actually really clean, Julian preferred it that was better than how many people just let it collect in trash which was also why he liked to drive his own car, Samuel, his brother often said that his preference was really feminine.

Julian would take anyone insults though, he liked clean things was that so bad? His engine was on with a twist of the the key and automatically the AC came on smelling very lightly of watermelon, or well the artificial manufactured version of watermelon. Bowling for Soups, Don't let it be love came on and Julian quickly shut it off, awaiting for Rufus to join him not so patiently.

M E N T I O N S
- Yarrow Yarrow

coding by cychotic

Last edited:

Max Orson

"She gave it up for her."
giphy.gif

▾▾▾

Status ||
Mood | Lovestruck |
Location | Julian’s car |
Currently | Initiating conversation |
Mentioned | GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake |
Interactions | GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake |
Max had hopped at the sight of Julian. She didn’t know why, but her heart was beating out of her chest. Her slightly unshaven legs were dripping wet as she walked through the house, just trying to get to him. She was just wearing beige shorts and a t-shirt, and she could tell she wasn’t very cute, but it was a minute detail in her plan. She wanted to talk to him so badly it made her want to scream. She forgot about everyone else, just to try and get him to look at her with that same kind, royal glow.
“H-hey. Julian! Wait up!” She winced as her bare feet hit the driveway, the surface already hot under her feet. “Wh-....Where are you going?” She tried her best to give a charming smile, but immediately realized they were probably yellow and gross. Her mouth immediately shut again. But, it appeared Julian wasn’t in the mood. “You...you ok dude?”

code by Aukanai Aukanai

S T A T U S
Mood: Trying to be neutral
Currently: Talking to Max, waiting for Rufus

JULIAN
Julian tapped the black leather covered steering wheel in attempt to blow off some steam, no way in hell would he have guessed what was contained in that box. He thought maybe the guy had drugs, or some horribly embarrassing baby photos, a teddy bear maybe! But this, this really blew the prince's mind. What was he supposed to do if this got out? If someone else had gotten the box where would he be then? Inside the inner coils of Julians mind the castle of contentment he had spent years creating was under siege, he had dated Rufus but it was never open, it was never public, heaven forbid someone suggest he was gay, it'd be a remake of everything he had strived to be against.

A swallow of thought forced itself down his throat, he ran his hand through his hazel nut brown hair as he more thoughts and worries crawled up his back, he probably would have stayed like that for a while had Max not came to his side window. He jumped at the sudden presence before breaking a small smile to the other girl, he didn't really need anyone worrying for him, he'd always tried to keep that under control, prince's don't usually get rescued to they?

" A..Ah, I'm alright Max I just have too much to think about.. Like, this one that just appeared in my mind, what kind of tiara would look best on your head? If I'm being quite honest, you'd look even more enchanting than you do right now if the tiara was laced with emerald rime-stones. "

That last part was very true, as he took a moment to evaluate Max past his shaded sunglasses, quickly noticing what colors he supposed would compliment her best. It was something that he did for nearly everyone, mostly unconsciously because of his extreme dislike for mix match clothing though the outfit that the female wore now showed that she didn't have that same dislike. ' It's cute though,' he thought ' it's sort of.. a humble cute' he could admit that, every princess was charming in her own way, as far as he was concerned Max was, so far, very cute.

" I'm awaiting for..Rufus.. to come but till then.." Julian unlocked the door of his white Camero " would you like to sit with me?"

M E N T I O N S
- Yarrow Yarrow

- @Max
coding by cychotic

Max Orson

giphy.gif

▾▾▾

Status | Chatting (trying to) |

Mood | Lovestruck |

Max couldn’t believe her ears. He didn’t just smirk and wave her away...in fact he was congenial and amiable and...goddamn charming. She wasn’t used to straight love, but she felt like she could get used to it.

“Oh, uh sure. And me? Nah I’m not a tiara type. It’s crown or nothing…” She smiled, this time not caring what her teeth looked like. It was a genuine smile. “You sure? Because it seems you’re not okay. You can’t lie to me about this stuff, I can tell man. I got a sixth sense. I see worried people.” She whispered hoarsely at him. “But, now that I’m here, what’s with the whole Prince Charming thing anyway? Not be rude but, I don’t know it comes off a little disingenuous. That being said, now that I’ve met you I’ve concluded that...you’re not a jerk. So that should be exciting to hear.” She laid back and fumbled with the hem of her t-shirt. “If I was going to be a princess...I wouldn’t. I’d be a fucking Queen...like Boudicca.”

code by Aukanai Aukanai

S T A T U S
Mood: Trying to be neutral
Currently: Talking to Max, waiting for Rufus

JULIAN
A soft hum escaped him as he listened to Max, allowing a laugh to come through when she hoarsely whispered but was much more eager to converse when she strayed from that topic. Julian definitely didn't want to be rude but a conversation about his current situation was not going to be pretty, at least when someone asked him why he was so princely he had a response for it.

Leaning on his seat he thought back to that first day of school.. How nervous he was about attending a place full of strangers but baby Julian fit in okay, sitting with the girls once they had deemed him "cootie" free. Everything was so much easier when he could appreciate cute things in public without worry of depreciation, but things can't stay a fairy tale forever and maybe that's why he stayed so princely, to make sure that everyone got at least a bit of fairy tale in their lives. Julian smiled at Max as he began to speak,

" Is that what people think, I'm disingenuous? I'm just trying to keep things classy really, just being myself if I'm honest, helping others and defending strangers, saving anyone who needs assistance.. Let's just say I'm a natural born prince."

He adjusted his shades a bit as he glanced back at the house only to see that Rufus had still not appeared, the guy was slow as molasses, Julian cursed in his mind. His eyes wandered down watching as Max began to pull at the material of her shirt, it was like she'd never been in another guys car before however he glanced back at her once she announced she'd rather be a queen.

" Queen Max.. That actually a pretty sweet title that you've bestowed upon yourself though every queen is still a princess. Her king, or her other queen, whatever you want, will always think of them as a precious princess at least to me they probably should; you would be good Queen Max though"

Julian tapped his head with his index finger lightly.

" I can tell, you've got knowledge, you're cute, you've had struggles of your own but you are still leading and marching on.. You, dear Max will surely be someone's princess. Plus can you believe I got that all from your eyes? Haha, the eyes are the windows to the soul."

M E N T I O N S
- Yarrow Yarrow

- @Max
coding by cychotic

full
♡ a n g e l ♡
Angel's eyes widened at the sight of all the soft drinks, and he reached out hesitantly, unsure which of the sugary concoctions looked best. Really, it barely mattered. Sugar was sugar.

"Alright," the emo mumbled hesitantly, not wanting to disappoint anyone, "but only if the snacks are unhealthy." He said it with a lopsided grin, but Angel was only half joking. He practically lived on artificial flavors, and added extra sweeteners to everything. Maybe that was why he was so sugary in nature.

When Charisse asked what he wanted to drink, Angel just shrugged. "Anything non-alcoholic is good with me."

He finally made up his mind, snatching a vanilla cola and tucking it under his arm for later.

Before he had a chance to sneak any other drinks, Angel noticed an unfamiliar girl amongst the crowd of partiers and acquaintances, and offered her a shy smile.

"Hi," he said, voice soft enough he couldn't be sure she'd even heard him.

♡mood: indifferent |
♡currently: raiding the soda |
♡location: heading to the beach? |
♡with: n/a |

Charisse Wellard

ambrosial_by_loish-d8habrs.jpg
▾▾▾

Mood || Excited, Feeling less Icky.
Location || Kitchen
Currently || Talking to PEEEPS
Mentioned || Grant, Bella, Rae, Angel, Maia, Julian, Max
Interactions ||@tiedyed unicorn @A NOT TAGGABLE FUCK spookie spookie
Charisse watched Grant and Bella walk out the door, cringing interally as she recalled again the night before. She was glad he was leaving the house, she wouldn't have to see him for awhile and could therefore forget about the horrors of last night. She knew he remembered it, she could see it in his face, which only made it all worse. If she had been the only one to remember, that would probably have been for the best. Also, where in the hell was Calvin? She remembered him being in the pool, but now - where the heck had he gone? Probably upstairs in his room, she guessed. She thought about going to wake up him up, but everyone was getting ready to go to the beach so she decided to let him sleep. He'd probably have a hangover, anyways, and would not appreciate being woken up.

Charisse heard a door open, and someone walked inside. She looked around the corner just as someone said "Hello?" It was Rae. "RAE!" she squealed, barreling down the hallway towards Rae and attacking Rae in a jump-hug type move. It was honestly quite impressive for Charisse as she wasn't exactly the most graceful person to ever live. The two fell on the floor, Rae's bags flopping to the side. "I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T COMING!" she screamed. She got off the girl, holding out her hand and pulling Rae up. Charisse and Rae were close friends, but it wasn't the most expected of relationships. Rae could definitely be described as "innocent", and Charisse was not what you would describe as innocent. But something just clicked between the two and they had gotten along well.

She led Rae to the kitchen, picking up her drink and taking a sip. "Go get your bathing suit on girl. You, Maia, Angel and I are going to the beach," she said, seeing what Angel had selected from the fridge. "Vanilla coke? Ew," she said, picking out a regular coke for herself and putting it in the basket, just in case she finished her Bloody Mary and was still thirsy. She liked soda, specifically Coke was her favorite, but Vanilla coke sounded nasty. She looked to the living room, realizing that Julian had left. She saw Max briefly, running out the front door. "Well, bye then," she said quietly.

code by Aukanai Aukanai

---Stats
JF_TeenTatler_03_017.jpg
--Mentions
minajesty minajesty

coding by cychotic

Grant Laurel
Grant smoothed out the blanket, walking over it with a bounce in his step. He almost slipped but thankfully caught himself, able to make his way towards the basket with a laugh.

Grant set out the food items, making sure they were properly on the blanket without any worry of catching sand. He swiped a couple of rocks from the side and placed them on the corner.

"This looks good, huh, Bella?" He quirked a brow. She hadn't necessarily told him about her shivering state. He spied the goosebumps on her arm with a chuckle and walked over, ushering her to sit down.

His arms wrapped around her somewhat protectively and he sighed with tinges of disappointment. Grant couldn't seem to keep his eyes from wandering; to be honest, he would have loved to be back at the beach house.

With Jack, maybe. Grant shook the thought from his head, releasing Bella and plopping down with a thud. He shot her a playful grin before flourishing his arms with exaggeration.

"My lady; breakfast is served."

Max Orson

giphy.gif

▾▾▾

Status ||
Mood | Lovestruck |
“Sorry, just making an observation.” His laugh was like wind chimes, and she couldn’t help but smile. She felt like you couldn’t help but smile around Julian. He found nice things to say about you, like a rose-tinted mirror that only he could see you in. He started talking about princes and queens and whatever, and she immediately went pale. “I don’t...I’ve never…” She let out a shaky sigh. She didn’t like talking about this, but she felt Julian was a good listener. “I’ve never been in a...relationship. Like, ever. Not even the cutesie ones you had in middle school.” She let out a muffled laugh. “I’ve never even held someone’s hand like...romantically.” She managed a thin smirk when he talked about eyes. Max jokingly pulled her eyelid down exaggeratingly. “I think that’s the personality of my eyelash you’re seeing there, dude. And if eyes are windows...why the shades?”

code by Aukanai Aukanai

Arabella Nunez
giphy (3).gif
Scenario: picnic
With: Grant
Tags: Cychotic Cychotic
Arabella smiled and shook her head a little. "Man, I love you."she mumbled and sat down next to him, but making sure to leave an open space to move around. Smoothing out the blanket a little bit she nodded at his question. "Looks perfectly fine to me."she said and grabbed the basket. Taking out the food and drinks, she set them on the blanket in front of both of them.

Arabella was glad that they both had some time together. And it was peaceful, not like before the trip where they would have small arguments. The hostility towards her seemed to have dialed down. Leaning against him just a little, she smiled. "Thank you, kind sir."she said and immediately went for the grapes.
coding; allrightsreserved
crucialstar

Rufus

Rufus got no haste like Julian did. While Julian stormed upstairs, Rufus followed him calmly but took the turn to his own room. He quickly changed into some shorts and a tank top. Rufus heard Julian running to his car. Walking downstairs he noticed Max following Julian outside and Rufus decided that he could grab a drink. With still having the box in his hands he walked to the kitchen and grabbed two cans of coke and radler before finally heading towards the car "Well guys, Julian and I are clearly going on a little trip, not sure when we will be back but I'll definitely join you guys to that other house's party because I need to get laid"

Outside he noticed that Max was still talking towards Julian who was already in the car. Funnily, Max wasn't aware of anything, well, that assumed he. When he heard Max saying she had never been in a relationship he grinned but decided to keep his mouth shut. He got into the front seat and placed the box on the lap of Julian and asked him "Max is joining our little adventure?"

mood: calm, drama-hungry
tags: Maxilgal Maxilgal GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake

upload_2017-4-4_20-11-40-jpeg.296156

Maia
Alexandra
Smith​

tumblr_o3612jEdBP1uwaus3o2_500.gif

tumblr_nu17kawflR1rirwoio1_500.gif

"I think I'm going to keep off the alcohol for now." Maia grinned. She sipped her OJ, thankfully her headache was beginning to fade now. Unfortunately, it soon flared back up as Rae entered the house, causing Charisse to scream with excitement - and Maia's head to throb. Wincing, she smiled at the girl as Charisse led her to the kitchen. Charrise announced that Rae was going to the beach. Maia looked at Angel, the blond boy was grabbing a Coke. She was ashamed to say she hadn't really noticed him. Angel, Rae, herself and Charisse. Well Angel and Rae didn't drink much, Maia remembered, maybe they would be a good influence on her. She was determined not to get drunk today. Her hangover and guilt from upsetting Julian ensured that. Speaking of Julian, Maia wondered where he was. She'd seen him walk outside but he hadn't returned. Maia dismissed the thought and instead excused herself while she went to grab her sunglasses and speaker.

Mood: calm/content
Interactions: Charisse

lia-marie-johnson-at-caochella-2016_4.jpg

i am confidently lost

the innocent

mood - excited, flustered | outfit - x | i dont need u to find me

If there was a word to describe how Rae was feeling at the sight of the boy who had graced her with his presence, it would be...
It would be..
Infatuated.

It was simply ridiculous how it was the only word she could truly wrap her head around, the only word that fit in her palm, that tasted right on her tongue. The girl's eyes widened at the rather soft "hello" that she was given and was verging on a mental breakdown before she heard a rather familiar voice interrupt her thoughts (or lack thereof) and was all too quickly wrapped up in a rather friendly hug by that of her best friend Charisse, the two of them collapsing to the ground in a rather wild manner. The statement that her friend uttered was somewhat correct, Rae had not wanted to attend originally because she felt as if she would be a bore however it was her mother and father's insistence on her going that had only pushed her towards actually joining her friends for the break. She accepted Charisse's hand and uttered a rather quiet "thank you", as her thoughts were still on the boy that was most decidedly still in their presence and she couldn't quite find the correct train of thought at the moment...it had been lost the moment he had appeared. Trailing behind Charisse and into the kitchen, Rae nodded slightly in response to Charisse's decision for them to go to the beach with the others and managed to muster up a "I believe I have a t-shirt and some shorts fitting for the occasion. How have you been, Charisse? I missed ya." Smiling slightly, Rae started towards the bags that she had brought along with her, unzipping the one designated for outside attire and removing a change of clothes.

She was unsure of why she couldn't have just worn the bathing suit that was tucked deeply underneath everything, hidden from view. She supposed she wasn't as confident in her body as others were but, then again, that was everybody, was it not? Returning to her original position, Rae sneaked a glance at the guy that had greeted her earlier, waiting patiently until Charisse was done speaking before adding "who is that boy, might I ask? I don't want to be rude if I'm supposed to know who he is." It was true that she couldn't recall if she had ever met him.

You didn't forget a face like that, certainly not.

mentions: JustAlexandra JustAlexandra + spookie spookie

Charisse Wellard

▾▾▾

Location || Kitchen
Mentioned ||Maia, Angel, Rae
Charisse nodded as Maia excused herself and went up the stairs - presumably to get ready to go. She definitely seemed like she had maybe drank a little too much last night. Charisse did too, of course, but she was used to the feeling of being hungover, and the Bloody Mary was helping out a lot, believe it or not.

"Oh, I've been great! Especially since we've gotten here - it's been pretty fun. Oh, I've got to tell you about what happened last night. It's a crime you missed it," she shook her head. "Do you want anything to drink? Soda? Bloody Mary?" she asked, holding up her own drink and raising her eyebrows at Rae. She shook the drink a little, making the ice clink for dramatic effect.

Rae whispered something to Charisse. "Oh - Huh?" she asked, looking around. The only other person in the room was Angel. "Oh, that's Angel!" she said - perhaps a little louder than she meant to. "You know each other, don't you? Angel - this is Rae. She's my friend and she's really nice. You'll probably like her, most people do," she said, turning back to the little lunch she had pulled out for the group. "Pizza's good, right Rae? That's pretty much all that's in here...and a couple sodas... I didn't come here to eat salads - ok?" she said as if she was defending herself, although she didn't really have to. She stayed around the same weight no matter what she ate, thank goodness. If not she'd absolutely be obese, if from the amount of alcohol she drank alone.

Charisse walked over to the stairs. "MAIA! COME ON, GIRL. THE BEACH IS CALLING ME!"

code by Aukanai Aukanai

---Stats
JF_TeenTatler_03_017.jpg
--Mentions
minajesty minajesty

coding by cychotic

Grant Laurel
"Grapes," Grant noted with a chuckle. He laid himself down on the blanket, his eyes narrowing as he noted figures nearing the beach. Familiar grey hair neared and he grunted, suddenly pulling Bella in close.

He didn't want her to get so close to him; Grant would much rather avoid the tension that lingered between them. He shuddered, his arms wrapping around Bella's waist as he pulled her down, placing feather-like kisses on her neck.

It was a small hope, but maybe Charisse would somehow be disgusted by the couple's action to even come close. He trailed the kisses to the side of Bella's case, stopping at her lips before softly meeting his to hers.

His lashes lowered, Grant's head now lifted to face away from Charisse, he broke away from Bella, give her a flirty smile before standing up.

"Not really feeling the food," he laughed, pivoting and making his way towards the beach.

The blond groaned and rolled over to his back, making him fall off the pale blue sofa with a heavy thud. "Son of a gun," Calvin muttered under his breath as he raised a hand to touch the tender spot at the back of his head. When the ache subsided, he gently laid his head back down on the floorboards, and blinked his eyes open. An ivory white ceiling stared back at him, the cracks on the paint illuminated by pale shafts of sunlight. His green eyes wandered around the empty room, stopping on a wooden coffee table littered with opened bags of chips, candy wrappers, bottles of beer, and red solo cups.

Where the hell am I?

The blond rubbed his eyelids, as he tried to remember the night before. A minute passed. And then two.

Nada.
Zero.
Zilch.

He licked his lips and tasted the alcohol in his mouth. He couldn't remember what he took last night, but whatever it was, it was strong enough to erase a day's worth of memory. With a groan, the blond slowly got back on his feet, as he tried to compose himself. His shoes are missing, his clothes are all rumpled, and the fabrics are clinging to his skin, making him itch. The moment he took his shirt off, the unmistakable scent of chlorine assaulted his nose.

Chlorine.
The pool.
Had he been swimming?
With who?

After a moment's debate, he decided to kick off his heavy trousers as well, leaving him in his boxers. The pants were itchy and slowing him down, and he could not be bothered to give two shits to whoever is lucky enough to see him and complain about his blatant display. Calvin ran a hand through his unruly blond hair, and grimaced when his calloused fingers got stuck between the rough tangles.

Why did he have to go for a swim, and fuck himself over by getting a massive hangover before he can clean himself up?

Sticky, itching, and smelling of a mixture of alcohol and chlorine, the blond padded upstairs in a sour mood. He decided then and there to direct his growing irritation to the first unfortunate face that he lays his eyes on.

Upon reaching the top of the steps, Calvin glanced at the placards at the doors. The names were familiar at least.

Oh. Right.
The summer party thing.
So that's what he's been doing.

With a sigh of relief that he hasn't been kidnapped by a really rich person who owns a super cool beach house, the blond continued to the end of the hall where he found the door with his name on it.

Calvin and Devin.

"What the fuck is a Devin?" He muttered out loud, irritated at the unfamiliar name. Calvin twisted the knob, then stepped inside. A young man with glasses and short black hair is looking at him as if he had seen some otherworldly bullshit. Fuck him. Calvin narrowed his eyes at him, and glanced at the opened textbooks and notepads on his desk. "Are-- are you doing your fucking homework right now?" He asked incredulously. Without waiting for a reply, he walked closer and picked up the larger textbook, before wrinkling his nose. "What the fuck Devin?"

Lindah Lindah

Devin Parr
With Calvin at Room
One could not simply describe just how relieved Devin felt when he turned around... and saw an unoccupied, empty bed. And the room was unchanged - there was not a single sign that Calvin was anywhere near this room if not counting last night. He- He turned to the way of the door, the entrance to the room for when he heard of the doorknob becoming clenched and twisted upon, clanking, opening as it was unlocked... And when the door was at long last pushed open? Instantly, his complexion became paled.

It... It was Calvin!...

Devin felt his heart metaphorically skipped a beat, and not in a good way when he sighted Calvin entering the room, narrowing his eyes, squinting at him in suspicion. O-Oh, was he sweating now, and wide eyed..? He felt paralysed, kept in his chair by fear, unable to react quickly, unable to even bear the thought of running away immediately, he-

He was cursed upon, very frustratingly, confusingly, with a hint of aggression, asked as to was he really, seriously doing his homework! He, he shook his head for sure. "I-I.. was sleeping just now...!" He was needlessly panicked.

It was true that he just woke up, but the pen he was not too consciously holding in his right hand told a different story.

This was just another day in Devin's life if one were to work down to the core, though. In some form or way, he was expecting Calvin to rip him a new one as with Charisse if she ever caught him doing such a taboo thing on her summer party. He could already feel himself brought downstairs and have his mouth punished by alcohol, or whatever these party... monsters did to teach him a valuable lesson. This was no different than school bullies, and Devin even had a brief flashback upon a previous scene in his life when the strong hands of Calvin snatched a single, large and thick textbook from his table collection of homework, or when in that scene... His school desk for sure.

This was going to be a very, very long and hellish smer, and he wasn't ready... Not, at, all.
Svadilfari Svadilfari

giphy (10).gif
Arabella Nunez

Arabella sat down quietly, looking out at the ocean view in front of them. It was quite peaceful, a lot more peaceful that it was inside the house. They all had just barely gotten up and already drama seemed to have made its way into the house. But she wouldn't complain about it. What else was there to expect? They were teenagers filled with emotions. And it doesn't help that alcohol got into the mix. If anything, it made it all worse. Not like she was judging though. She was apart of it after all.

Her attention turned over to the sliding door that was being opened. First Charisse, then Maia, and then...who was that? Bella's eye gazed upon a girl who was hanging out next to the girls. Hmm. The blonde girl didn't remember ever meeting her yesterday. Or had she? Was she really that drunk last night? Enough to forget a new girl. No. That wasn't it. I would have remembered you, she thought to herself.

Arabella's thoughts were interrupted when she felt Grant's arms wrap around her waist. Then all of a sudden, she was laying down next to him. Looking over at Grant, she smiled a little bit. Arabella stopped when he had done the unexpected. His lips against her neck felt amazing to her, also a little bit foreign. Its not like he hasn't done this before. It was just so long ago since he had last done that. The kisses against her neck felt like soft butterfly wings brushing up against her skin. A sensation that was almost hypnotizing.

When he stopped, she pouted a little bit. She hadn't wanted him to stop that. But when he leaned in and kissed her, her mental complaints were silenced. Now this was what she was looking forward to on this trip. Her arm had moved up a little bit to run her fingers through his hair but then it dropped down onto the blanket beside her. Wow, she thought to herself.

When he pulled away and gave her a smile, she laid still. Looking directly into his eyes, breathing slowly. Then she flashed him a smile in return, her blush returning but as a deeper shade.

"Not really feeling the food,"he told her. Arabella stopped a little and nodded slowly. "Alright. Thats fine."she said and sat up once he stopped hovering over her. Getting up, watched as he began walking towards the beach. Eh, I like swimming anyways, she thought to herself and began following behind her boyfriend.
//Location: outside // Mood: Confused, Calm // Tags: Cychotic Cychotic , anyone //
coded by dwale

Last edited:
full
♡ a n g e l ♡
Angel's eyes widened in surprise when he heard Charisse mention his name out loud, and he whirled around to look, white hair bouncing at the sudden motion.

He offered the new girl, apparently named Rae, a shy smile. "Hi, Rae," he said quietly, stepping closer.

Angel felt a bit awkward from the all the attention being focused on him, but swore he liked the new girl already, as ridiculous and sentimental as that sounded. She was very pretty, but not in the harsh and intimidating way of the other girls in the beach house. Innocent, he thought, she looks innocent.

He didn't really know what else to say, but his silence felt deafening for some reason. "I'm not sure I recognize you, but I think we could be friends..." Ugh. No. That sounded so weird.

"Hah, I'm sorry, I must sound so awkward." Angel cringed a bit, hiding behind the snowy curtain of his bangs.

He figured he should head down to the beach soon, but decided to wait a little longer. For someone as pale as him, every minute not in the sun was a good thing. Plus, he was sure that there was already a fair share of drama... it seemed to follow most of the residents everywhere.

♡mood: shy |
♡currently: talking |
♡location: kitchen |
♡with: rae, charisse |
♡mentions: kou kou JustAlexandra JustAlexandra |

i am confidently lost

the innocent

mood - excited, flustered | outfit - x | i dont need u to find me

It was unspoken that it was a no-no to inform anyone - especially your friend - of your crush seeing as word would spread and humiliation would ensue and it was a godsent that even Rae was aware of this, her face flushing as Charisse's voice raised an octave when speaking of Angel. She shouldn't have even mentioned it and she was sure it must've been quite obvious.
Angel.

What a suitable name for such an angelic person. Responding to Charisse with an absent-minded nod, the girl turned towards the fridge, muttering an "excuse me" and then quickly removing a soda from within. It was best that she had at least something in her hand rather than standing in the middle of the kitchen and staring dumbfounded at someone who possibly didn't even want that much attention drawn to them in the first place. Inwardly cursing herself for even pursuing the avenue of thought, Rae turned again only to catch a sight of Angel's smile, her own spreading across her face slowly and a warm feeling settling itself in the pit of her stomach. His voice was butterflies and soft winds, it was all wrapped up in its quietness and Rae couldn't help but find that to be adorable in its own right. The statement "we could be friends" brought an even more brighter smile to the teen's face and she couldn't help but nod before shaking her head at the follow-up statement.

"You aren't awkward at all, Angel. Of course we could be friends! Everyone tends to get a bit nervous when meeting someone new so I understand how you feel." It was true that Rae was more capable of starting conversation with others however it was different when concerning...this scenario in particular. The girl had since then decided that if Angel was to tag along then it would make her day increasingly better especially when it involved Charisse. Although her friend may have been known for being wild at heart, she was an absolute joy to be around and Rae admired her for that.
Perhaps this break would prove fruitful after all.

Charisse Wellard

▾▾▾

Location || Kitchen
Mentioned ||Maia, Angel, Rae
Charisse frowned. Maia had either ignored her or hadn't heard her. Perhaps both. Whatever, she'd come down sooner rather than later, she supposed. She walked back into the kitchen, just a few steps away, where Angel and Rae were, still. She caught a glimpse of Calvin running up the stairs just as she turned around. Well, at least he wasn't dead - right? Hopefully he wasn't avoiding her, but from what she could remember last night he was pretty drunk so they were about on equal playing fields, as far as Charisse was concerned. Not to mention he was clearly not wearing pants. Not that she minded... he had a nice ass.

She brought her attention back to the other two, where some intimate exchange seemed to be going on in front of her. "Oh lord," she thought. It seemed some sort of... young love might be blooming. Not that she herself wasn't one to fall in love, but it was always grosser when it was someone else. They were speaking about not being awkward, but the whole thing seemed very uncomfortable to Charisse... or at least, that is what she felt. Maybe they were lost in their own little world. She held back the need to gag, picking up her drink and taking a big swig of it. "Okay, let's go."

She quickly yelled up the stairs once more. "MAIA - WE'RE LEAVING YOU. HURRY YOUR ASS UP," she then walked back into the kitchen, picked up her towel and head to the door. "FOLLOW ME!" she yelled, holding up her drink as if she was the ruler of the beach house or something. She giggled, stepping through the door. It was warm outside and it felt good on her skin. "Aaah," she said, basking in the sun for a moment.

code by Aukanai Aukanai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back