**Summer in West Palm Beach**

((Why was I tagged? I can't be on every second of the day.))

"Thanks love," Austin said as he began digging into his food. "Amazing, as usual Grayson. Forget dance, you should be a chef," he told her while waving his fork around.

((Sorry, f*cking double post, I didn't mean to.))

"Ha, thanks," Grayson said taking a seat across from Austin at the small dining table, "But really, I'm not that good. I just know the basics."

She took a bite and nodded her head, "Besides, I can only credit myself on the pancakes, these muffins are the work of Betty Crocker, not I."

She laughed and sipped on her orange juice.

"Soooo..." she said softly, "What are we going to do today? No more school, I don't have a dance class and I'm about to tell the company I'm leaving for college so I won't have rehearsals anymore."

Heather-

I smiled at him and shook my head. 'Well I can just walk home and shower and stuff and then come back in my swim suit." I said. "You don't have to drive." I told him. I wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him in for a quick kiss.

"You live like five blocks," Seb said with an exasperated sigh. "That's WAYYY too much walking."

He groaned and kissed her back lightly. "But if you insist," he finished, "You can go and I'll go skim the pool and get some towels and all that good stuff."

He handed Heather her shoes and gave her a long hug, "I'll see you in a bit okay? I love you."

Heather-

I smiled at him and slipped my shoes on. I kissed his cheek. "I love you too! See ya in a bit!" I said, walking out the door. I made my way home in around twenty minutes and got everything together. I took a shower and them slipped on a clean bathing suit. I put shorts on with it and a white loose shirt to cover myself and then grabbed a backpack and filled it with a change of clothes for after the pool, when I was dry. I slung it around my shoulders and grabbed my skateboard. It would be quicker this way.

I rode back to his house.

"Well I know," Grayson said, finishing off her breakfast, then standing to bring her plate and glass to the dishwasher. "But we can surely figure something out."

she placed her things into the dishwasher and then walked up behind Austin, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "We can spend some time alone, or maybe go out with friends, I can see what Ry-ry is up to?" she kissed his cheek lightly and rubbed his shoulders.

---

Seb had slipped into his swim trunks and was cleaning out his pool diligently. He had put on some music and was singing Delinquents by Woe, Is Me as he skimmed his pool for water bugs. Once he was finished he went inside and filled a little ice chest with sodas and water and brought out a couple bags of chips in case he or Heather got hungry, so that they wouldn't have to go back inside the cold house wet.

Once he was sure he had everything he needed, including a few towels, he front flipped into the pool and waited for Heather.

Heather-

I rode my way into his backyard, not seeing a point in going inside. He said he wanted to go in the pool. I smiled when I saw him in the water and kicked the board up into my hands. "You got in without me?" I pouted. "I was looking forward to pushing you in." I smirked at him. I put my backpack on a chair and starting slipping out of my shorts.

"Hmm, I bet Sebastian and Heather are in his pool..we could go crash. Wait, nevermind that would just piss him off."

((Goddamn I love the president of my school, we have a hurricane hitting us in 48 hours and we still have classes...I might as well go in my bathing suit cause I'll be swimming to class, I swear the system of higher education is a load of crap sometimes.))

Grayson looked at Austin quizzically, "Why would he be mad?" she asked. She sat down next to him and leaned forward on her elbows, waiting for an answer. She had noticed a bit of tension between him and Sebastian the night before and wondered if there was a reason he didn't want to go over.

---

Seb laughed and shook his hair, causing it to stick to his face. He whistled a bit and she stepped out of her clothes and set them down.

"Actually, I was thinking more of pulling you in with me!"

Seb jumped up over the edge of his pool, able to grab her hand enough to begin dragging her towards the water.

Heather-

I laughed at him and resisted his pulling. "No! I have to get in slowly!" I protested. I pulled my hand from his grasp and sat myself on the edge. Just slipping my feet in next to him. "I don't wanna get my hair wet." I told him. I really didn't care if I got my hair wet...but if it would stop him from pulling me in, I would tell him I did.

"You never care about your hair getting wet," Seb said splashing Heather. He brushed his hands over her thighs lightly then kicked off the wall of the pool and swam backwards away from Heather. He quickly swam to laps across the pool and then got out and stood next to Heather.

"I think you need to hop off the diving board with me," he said taking her hand.

Heather-

I whined. First about him splashing me and then about the diving board. But I got up anyone with a smile and walked with him. "I don't really do diving boards." I told him. This was actually true. I just never found the need to jump in like that. Off the side, sure. But diving boards seemed dangerous.

"Come on Heather baby, one time. With me. We can hold hands." Seb said pulling her close against him. Her skin felt warm and delicious and he held her waist tightly. He leaned down and kissed he lips, smiling softly against them and then pulled away to look down at her. "Just once, I really want to jump." He gave Heather a pout and made puppy eyes at her, hoping she would be convinced.

((Dazzle um, I don't remember the last thing you posted. Buttttt...the night was going good, but Austin started being an ass and started flirting with everyone, pissed Grayson off and she got drunk off her ass. Seb went to help her out and Austin thought Gray was cheating on him, so when Seb went back to tell Austin to go talk to her he flipped out, they started fighting, Seb got punched, then Austin got told off and almost had the shit beat out of him. Austin realized he was dumb and went talk to his girlfriend, Seb told Heather he was in love with her and they hooked up. Austin and Grayson made up. Seb started singing songs. Cardinal became social and was talking to errybody, Teegan did her thing played vollyball, people were all chill, and then everyone went home. Now its the next day.))

Heather-

I sighed playfully and rolled my eyes. "I don't understand why you can't jump by yourself..." I mumbled, reaching down to my waist where his hands were. I grabbed one of his hands in mine and pulled him to the diving board. "Stupid pouting lips....making me jump to my death...Lucky I love you" I muttered to myself, and stepped up on the board. I put my hand on my hip and raised an eyebrow. "Ready?"

"Totally!" Seb exclaimed. He took Heather's hand and kissed it gently, then said, "Okay, on the count of three. Uno. Two. THREE!!!!!!" He held her hand tightly and jumped, pulling Heather off of the diving board with him and off into the pool. He still held her hand as they swam back up and finally let go when he needed to start treading the water.

"See baby that wasn't so bad now was it?" Seb said smiling at Heather. He tapped her chin lightly and then swam to the edge of the pool, grabbing onto the side.

Heather-

I laughed and shook my now wet hair out, swimming to where I could stand. "It's cold!" I complained, wrapping my arms around myself. I jumped up onto the side and sat with my legs dangling in the water. "I don't see why people find that fun..." I teased with a smile. The bricks around the pool were warm and I laid down on them, sighing with pleasure. "Sun bathing is where it's at" I told him.

((Okay sounds good :) gonna post when I get home, going out for icey cream))

Cardinal-

She sneaks into Carter's room, with a horn and blows near his head. "MORNING SUNSHINE!". And runs out of his room as fast as she could, she skateboarded down to the coffee shop. and ordered a latte. She sat at a table and waited for them to call her name.

Carter- Sits up quickly "F*ck you Cardinal" he colapses back onto his bed, the sun was shining into his room. flops his pillow onto his face and groans. Slowly he gets up and takes a shower, changing into a white V-neck and jeans. He put on his flip flops, gels his hair a bit. He goes out side and starts walking...

"Well I could get used to watching this," Sebastian said swimming up to her side of the pool and resting his head on the bricks. He scanned her as she laid out, the sun causing the droplets of water on her body to shimmer. He sighed softly, glancing over her, taking in the creamy soft glow of her skin, and the way her freckles contrasted with her skin tone. She had never looked more beautiful, more exotic. He grabbed both of her legs gently and slid his hands up to her knees, resting them there.

He tilted his head towards the right so he could see her face and gave her a smile. "Thank you though, for jumping in with me."

Heather-

I smiled at him and leaned up on my elbows. "No problem." I said. I glanced at his hands that rested on my knees and sat up all the way to grab them, lacing his fingers with mine. "Wanna invite Gray and Austin over?" I asked him. "We can have chicken fights!" I giggled. I ran one hand over his shoulder and down his arm, collecting all the water droplets.

"Oh that's such a great idea! I probably should anyway, kind of like a peace offer or something with Austin....so that he's knows I'm not still pissed at him." He got out of the pool and walked over to the umbrella covered table on the deck of his house and dried his hands before sending both Austin and Grayson the same text message.

Hey guys, want to come swim. H and I are lonely. :)

He hit send and headed back towards the water. "Okay, I asked them." he said taking a seat next to Heather, slipping his legs into the water.

Form:

Name: Olivia Moore

NickName: Liv, Livvy

Crush: Chase Smith

Boy/girlfriend?: No, but she definitely is into Chase.

Personality: Olivia, mostly known as Liv, is funny, bright, outgoing, bubbly, smart, energetic, and athletic. She lost her dad and brother in the military by the time she was nine, but she doesn't fail to be her positive self. She's a star field hockey player and plays for the national team. Although she jokes with her friends that she's in a committed relationship with field hockey, she's waiting for the right guy to come along -- and hoping that he's Chase Smith.

Looks: Olivia is petite at 5'4", but extremely toned and tanned. She has lovely bright blue eyes, a huge smile, and long curly blonde hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back