• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Summer Days Drifting Into Summer Nights

Aaron Queen
Mood: Interested/ Flirty

Aaron raised an eyebrow, but grinned at him. Locals look...... seemed about right. He looked down at his own shirt, stained form the smoothie, and grinned mischievously. “Well, you can rock the locals look. I have a special, one of a kind look, designed by Teel whatever-your-last-name-is himself.” Aaron joked, nudging Teel with his shoulder.

“Oh, all kinds of animals. Dogs, cats, hamsters, you name it.” Aaron stated. He probably wouldn’t have an obscene amount of pets, but he would definitely have quite a few.

Aaron’s face fell slightly as Teel declined. “Oh. A shame, then.” He said simply, shrugging. But at the invitation to see his father’s bike perked Aaron’s interest. “Yeah. That would be cool.”

Aaron shrugged again, caught for having to many jackets. He grinned at Teels cheekiness, and made a tsk sound with his teeth. He looked to the counter, where a girl stood with a flirtatious smile, and a name tag Aaron didn’t bother to read. “A watermelon smoothie please.” He asked simply.

I've had like zero time because of holiday, work has been crazy. Buyout I plan on posting tomorrow morning. It's just hard because I get lazy when I'm mobile and I want to have a post that has effort and time out into it ya know?

So my draft won't transfer from laptop to mobile 😑 this is definitely a problem but I'll get the post up tonight, I promise and I apologize

Teel Walker
Teel laughed and motioned to the soiled shirt "It's honestly one of my finer pieces. Maybe I should add it to my summer collection I'm definitely releasing." He joked and watched Aaron as he ordered the smoothie. Teel slightly tilted his head as he watched a clearly pretty girl flirt with Aaron as he ordered. Watching him dismiss her advances he began to see that maybe Aaron wasn't just the bad boy who picked up all the chicks. Maybe he was the bad boy that picked up all the guys? It started to make sense to Teel but he chased away the thought and continued.

"Well. . . You have your smoothie. So um yeah. . ." Teel rubbed the back of his neck and glanced at his watch that was nearly hidden by his bracelets "If you really like actually wanted to see my dads bike you can stop by at 7:00. My house is the white one right there between the grey and yellow houses." Teel pointed over to a default looking beach house that seemed to come straight from a beach themed movie. " I guess this is the part where we depart until next time haha."

Mood: Neutral

Tags:unneeded
code by apolla apolla

Hey!! I’m sorry I haven’t posted. I’ve just been feeling a bit unmotivated on certain genres for RP, and my policy is always quality over quantity. A reply will be up soon!

It's okay! I get like that too honestly, Take your time haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back