• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Summer Breakers

Queen_Liyah

From Dusk till Dawn

f4362656e477e9f2b2f196346273509f.png

giphy.gif

These ten rich teens that grew up with each other for the past years of their lives together. But when some of these teens went away to go live their dreams they haven't seen each other or haven't had time to hang out with each other for the past year. During their spring break and they all went on vacation together they came up with a plan to make sure they have the best summer with each other in the Spanish country of the Dominican Republic. They made sure that they cleared their plates to make sure they don't have no modeling stuff to do or acting or singing stuff. It was just about them, but things can turn into a lot of heat fro the next 2 months with each other. Relationships? Romance? Enemies? Who the hell knows but let's see and find out.
NOTE: Please know that this is not first come first serve, I actually read your characters to see if she/he will fit
Males
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
Females
1) Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah
2)
3)
4)
5)
Character Sheet

I totally love a good ol' summer vacation roleplay. I'm down. I'd be interested in playing a male, possible male and female if you allow more than one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back