Suggestion Box

TheHufflepuffRabbit

Weird Bunny Lurker
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss @Talon Lena Oxton @Mika9889 @Robyn Banks @Kuroko @Susanoo @Spanner The Elder The Elder @LeSoraAmari Idea Idea @~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai Zooks Zooks The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s @Mitchs98 MangoSargent MangoSargent Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool SpookySpecter SpookySpecter Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi @Destructus Kloud @Legend:D @FemTheHufflepuffRabbit @Kira Times Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Solemn Jester Solemn Jester TripTripleTimes TripTripleTimes

• I type this with utmost urgency; even now I am running out of time until the lunch bell whisks me away to the dullness that is Biology 1 to take a stupid test on something because I completely forgot what the hell we're even doing in Biology as of now. Anyways! That is unimportant compared to the urgency of the situation, and even I, the horror-loving rabbit placed into Hufflepuff everytime I take a Sorting Hat quiz, and the heir to the role of head GM to this roleplay, have realized and recognized a few issues pointed out by the Art God TripTripleTimes

• Okay, this is something I am meaning to say for a while, but I think Hell City lost its flair and I might have gotten a little bored with it. I admire the amount of work Fem worked into this but I missed having rivals and gang and having sides and keeping secrets from each other. I might even go as far back as missing those ridiculously OPed characters and people beating the shit out of each other. I'm not sure what happened, but i feel like we have gotten too soft and going the safe way.

Ive talked about this with fem and I want to open this conversation up to everyone and what their take on the rp. Fem cant work this all by herself, it's gonna wear her out trying to be the good guy and the bad guy and juggling between all of us. I just wanna know what we, as a group, do. We should talk about what your characters are planning. We can start there and brain storm stuffs to do. We need the badassery back in Hell City.

ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss @Talon Lena Oxton @Mika9889 @Robyn Banks @Kuroko @Susanoo @Spanner The Elder The Elder @LeSoraAmari Idea Idea Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Zooks Zooks The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s Mitchs98 Mitchs98 MangoSargent MangoSargent Sinny The Fool Sinny The Fool SpookySpecter SpookySpecter Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi @Destructus Kloud @Legend:D TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit @Kira Times
    (Ive just tagged everyone from the character folder)

tumblr_inline_ol7qvrifO01tazqi6_500.gif

Like Trippy pointed out in the OOC, Hell City has definitely gone soft since the original. As in, fluffy kitties and bunnies soft. And while it's acceptable to a certain extent, it's become difficult to try and work out a plot...seeing as there aren't as many crazy trigger-happy yahoos here anymore. Yeah, there are those guys out there, but in order to make Hell City Hell City, we need some more psychotic action. We need some more rough-'n'-tumble bang-bang-bang-bang-have-a-nice dream organizations. And while the ones we have create a good contrast, there certainly aren't as many conflicts between them and a lot less tension.

0676575sigh.gif

Okay, I'll bite, I'm not completely capable of doing all of this on my own, and nor am I a motivational speaker....but I seriously care about this RP to the extent of probably being a major fangirl of it who draws fanart and writes theories in my notebook about it because I'm completely obsessed with Hell City. It's a brilliant premise and all of the characters are truly unique and wonderful. All of you are brilliant RPers with your own individual styles, which is what makes HC so friggin awesome. The thing is, like Trip pointed out, I can't do this alone, especially for a literal universe that is this big.

All I ask from y'all is suggestions and ideas to push the plot. Don't be afraid to tell me what you'd like to build Hell City's universe, peruse the conveniently-placed settings and locations tab, come up with villains and conflicts for this story to keep it alive, go crazy. Don't be afraid to create a psychopathic murderer or a gang of assassins, because those guys fit in perfectly to the universe. This is a crime-based city that you, as the RPer, can shape, and a team effort.

tumblr_m945unMT521ryuvn6o1_400.gif

So! Hit me with your plot ideas, evil OCs, criminal gangs, or just plain slap me in the face! My main purpose here is simply to keep the plot going, and while I have my ideas, I think it's even cooler to bounce off of other people's ideas too. This thread's main purpose is just that; a suggestion box for RP plans and ideas. I will view these suggestions and try to determine plot arcs, random events, and more evil plans to make Hell City be awesome.

Last edited:
We need gangs and people/characters actually joining in them instead of being free floaters. Being in gangs will also be a way for people to already have a base with each other and dont need the bs of awkwardly introducing each other.

Then we need rivals. Like, there was a private pm for the Mafias to chat about wat to do to bring down the Clowns back in the day. The explosion was ridiculous but yeah, it was fun. The Mafia's hq was blown up, taking a good chunch of the surrounding streets with it and the clowns suffered too, but in the scale of the Mafia. Idk if the clown or anyone else new about the pms. I wonder if they had their own. I think this time around, when we do something as big as bringing each other hqs down, i think a centeral GM or Dungeon Master to act as the judges would be nice. They would just write (can be short) what the opposing teams attack did to each other and then the rp resumes from there.

We need gangs and people/characters actually joining in them instead of being free floaters. Being in gangs will also be a way for people to already have a base with each other and dont need the bs of awkwardly introducing each other.

Then we need rivals. Like, there was a private pm for the Mafias to chat about wat to do to bring down the Clowns back in the day. The explosion was ridiculous but yeah, it was fun. The Mafia's hq was blown up, taking a good chunch of the surrounding streets with it and the clowns suffered too, but in the scale of the Mafia. Idk if the clown or anyone else new about the pms. I wonder if they had their own. I think this time around, when we do something as big as bringing each other hqs down, i think a centeral GM or Dungeon Master to act as the judges would be nice. They would just write (can be short) what the opposing teams attack did to each other and then the rp resumes from there.
Hmm...yeah, I tried making a rival gang out of Devicto Mortis, but nobody's really joined it and it's pretty much an overlooked organization as a whole. *sweatdrop* As for LH, since they were neutral throughout the past RPs, I never really did something like planning how to defeat other orgs. We do have WAYYYYY too many unaffliated characters, which makes them sorta overwhelm the actual organizations that exist.

And yeah, a Dungeon Master-ish person would probably be a good idea tbh. It'll keep battles from going too out-of-hand and attack-dodge, attack-dodge

I dunno, because it might wedge into the things other people are trying to do...but then again, some people aren't responding, which in turn, is causing the people they interact with not to respond until they respond as well!
Yep >_> I'm waiting for TripTripleTimes TripTripleTimes before I respond for Erika tbh--

But I reallllllly want to get a move on with major plot points and get to the future timeline ideas I have planned like:

• Nothing makes sense anymore due to overdose of time loops
• Suddenly, Hell City faces backtrack in technology
• DEAD PARENTS COME TO LIFE
• Whoops it's now 2038

And so on

Yep >_> I'm waiting for TripTripleTimes TripTripleTimes before I respond for Erika tbh--

But I reallllllly want to get a move on with major plot points and get to the future timeline ideas I have planned like:

• Whoops it's now 2038

And so on
>:T Hrm...

• Whoops it's now 2038

And so on
Ai, sorry fem. It's just that i seriously lost intrest in the rp :/ I know its not a good excuse, but its becoming a drag for me sadly... Idk what can get me out of this slump.

So far, Bern has an ally in another evil gang, the Rainy Traveller got attacked, Chuck was badass, Bismarck was Bismarck, they won, Bern has Bismarck and Maria's kids again....those are the major plot points

Oh dam, getting busy at that end of the rp. Um.. idk if you like, especially that the scene started at the decetive place, mayb erika and emmanuel split? Or dont mention him at all for you guys to continue. I think u guys keep going without him anyways.

Oh dam, getting busy at that end of the rp. Um.. idk if you like, especially that the scene started at the decetive place, mayb erika and emmanuel split? Or dont mention him at all for you guys to continue. I think u guys keep going without him anyways.
Ooh they could do that. Bismarck could call Emu if that helps~

True. Maybe Madhu reasoned with Bern somehow?
Lol that wont be fun man! Emu needs someone that he wants to kill to the bones! I was just thinking on an outside help, a random npc, with a similar soul like power. If madhu really did got bern, we will have to do a bit more brainstorming that may effect wats already a complicated story in the rp, so yeah.

Lol that wont be fun man! Emu needs someone that he wants to kill to the bones! I was just thinking on an outside help, a random npc, with a similar soul like power. If madhu really did got bern, we will have to do a bit more brainstorming that may effect wats already a complicated story in the rp, so yeah.
I can bs my way into that by having Bern just randomly remembering and letting Erika out of Emu.

Ooh.

Ghost Erika sinking into the floor because ghost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back