• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Other Suggest Contests, Challenges, and Events!

Fable

₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɏ₮Ⱨ, ₮ⱧɆ ⱠɆ₲Ɇ₦Đ, ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳฿ⱠɆ
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The staff are eager to get a new contest, challenge, or event planned. As we are a community here on RpNation, here is your chance to suggest things to us! Go beyond just suggesting writing, bbcode, art, etc. Give us a theme, a writing prompt, we want to read your ideas.

You may just find your suggestion become an official contest, challenge, or event!

OMG OMG I have just the thing!

Writing Prompts~~~ I already have typed a couple. PM me if you're interested in seeing them. I guess those who complete all prompts can be entered in a raffle or something. Or just give em all a badge.

There could be a theme contest, where you could enter through all sorts of media. Drawing/painting, BBCode, writing, etc.
For example: The theme is the weather.

Someone could paint a storm, or someone could write about a summer day, or someone makes a snow-inspired BBCode.

Idk, just an idea.

Oooo, building off of theme contests, there could be group contests for them, like teams of people working on the same post, just doing different parts of it. One person would do the writing, another the art and media, and another the bbcode, etc.

Oooo, building off of theme contests, there could be group contests for them, like teams of people working on the same post, just doing different parts of it. One person would do the writing, another the art and media, and another the bbcode, etc.
The team idea is really interesting! Seconding this, perhaps it could be to structure a massive in depth, illustrated RP/story, or code a game (using free engines like Twine or Choice of Games which are free and interactive fiction based).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back