• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Suck My Rock! - Remake

Takuwan

moved to acc: 𝘣𝘒π˜₯ 𝘦𝘯π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨.
@Fallout Bandit, please edit this post to include any OOC information

[QUOTE="Before The Sun Sets]May I reserve the lead singer for naked frustration?

[/QUOTE]
Hey! Sorry, didn't get a notification about your post here!

Looks like the position is taken and all that, but there is another band that is in need of a lead singer.

[QUOTE="Before The Sun Sets]Its fine, and if so can I reserve that position?

[/QUOTE]
Just contact the band's 'owner' and try to arrange something with them. It's up to them, afterall.

If they don't comply, you're always welcome to just make up your own band!

Note:

TODAY IS DEBBIE HARRY'S BIRTHDAY AS I RECALL AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH.

BLONDIE PLAYED A HUGE PART IN MY MUSICAL INTEREST AND OMG.

70 AND SLAYIN.

may i reserve the drummer for just our luck?

oh wait, i just saw what you said above about the other person who asked. i'll just go ahead and work on the character.

Cannot stress this enough:

For those who are looking to join a band, you must ask the person who has started the band first. Other wise, that position will be taken by someone else who has asked.

Excited for this, but I'm not sure I can reply right now. Will post ASAP, but that might be tomorrow or at the latest, Sunday. Sorry for the delay! D:

Text:

Code:
[textmessage=name]
[message=me][/message]
[message=them][/message]

E-Mail:

Code:
[mail=send][person]Miz[/person]
[subject]Whats New Man?[/subject]
[/mail]

[mail=receive][person]Miz[/person]
[subject]Re: Whats New Man?[/subject]
[/mail]

@ValentineIllusion

--

As long as you get a reply in, all is well! @pulpfiction

Sorry for taking a long time to post, but I had a crazy weekend! I went to a music festival here in Portugal and I actually got to see some great bands live, including Alt-J and Muse! I had an awesome time! I'm back home, and I'm working on my post!

Really sorry for the delay! I will probably post it this Sunday.

@Pakitooo Omg luckyyy! I would give anything just to see Alt-J. Hope you had fun, mate. :D

Also, I'll post soon. Just gotta read everyone's entries before I write. :]

@Lost Valentine It is totally fine. Oddly though I have a weird scenario / joke in my head when someone goes something like this 'You have eaten all of the sacred nachos, now you must pay!' XDD Just seems silly.

Thane Korino] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17653-lost-valentine/ said:
@Lost Valentine[/URL] It is totally fine. Oddly though I have a weird scenario / joke in my head when someone goes something like this 'You have eaten all of the sacred nachos, now you must pay!' XDD Just seems silly.
Seems quite silly indeed! Next time, Romano can have the food! If Lucy keeps her paws off of it..(>n<)

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]Seems quite silly indeed! Next time, Romano can have the food! If Lucy keeps her paws off of it..(>n<)

[/QUOTE]
Hmm, perhaps indeed... I may recycle the previous idea for later.

Omg this moves fast. Sorry I haven't replied again, school's being stupid and taking over my life. I'll try posting on Friday or the weekend. D:

Will be arranging a time skip fairly soon; gonna be real as fuck with you. I just get lazy as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back