• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Such Scary Role Play

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
Such is; I mean, most apartment complexes lack gates and farm systems, where improvement is.
Erm, such is; tea is yummy, and chandeliers are elegant, then darkness is with scary faces with daring hill-top mansion existence and bougainvillea plants with such mansion.
Silencing fear with withered flowers, darkness calling, and improvement is more beautiful than withered flowers.

Such role play is based after three to four characters at such cold and winter Orlando, Florida at all black, rock-built stone mansion with of slighty rose rightway drooping tulip as medium sized main image as diagonal, column and whole wallpaper flower-inspired-designed print rose of white cake-top buttercream spread stone, such other tulips full, too, though more of professional, small rose rightway drooping tulips hovering close and diagionally one pair each top of buttercream spread, whole-wallpaper-designed stone and black walls, such after support, right and left top corners, such of very long and skinny rectangles at such bottom, rectangles then with dance at such tops' of walls as such all other rooms rather than the main room which is the medium-sized tulip print. Mansion's walls are all stone and black, and porcelain floor white and of gloss with rather small, slightly more cream white spectled, squeezed-at-center-sides rectangles. Such are bougainvilleas planted with white, shiny porcelain, large and 8 feet tall cylinder vases personally beautiful with tender, shiny, somewhat bright green, one-dimensional-as-eyeball shaped-as-front-of-human-vision foliage spaced slightly apart all over off of thin, lightningesque as cylinderesque of up dancing with cielingcuties dwelling at such cieling, cielingcuties as somewhat small, sphere, flat all around feel, black ghost-as-only consistency creatures of frown eyes consisting as only thin, flat dark grey lines as permanent existence of appearance similar with flat, gleaming cartoon paint with no nose, such mouth as such tiny lowercase o as light pink, flat-surfaced, tiny sphere berry clusters and frosted green weeping willow, foliage melodious, on pretty light pink matte iron such as circlet crown with only black beautifully as, as faded ghost energy inside such cielingcutie, and small-thorned-as-all-over trunks up, diagonally growing, and poetically rose brown, too, wondrously so, wooden-designed as such, thinly cylinderesque and strong, though seemingly useless. Is is foliage all small or tiny, sprouts rambunctious as puppies of such necessary security and love. Such vases are aligned though with small spacing along the mansion's entrance room walls, such entrance room as large, artfully as mostly square though curved at corners as squaresque, of very tall cielings, one large, black, shiny iron chandelier with small, all blackGloom top-Pokémon-inspired top with one same-consistency, thin, drooping flower each as such centers with growth, though less as flowers though with small, cylinder, somewhat thin, clear glass vases holding orangeish and yellowish, light beautifying as traditional raindrop lightbulbs though only center cieling's traditional cake-holder-cylinder top topper beautifier. Rectangular and architecturally thin windows are of all main entrance room more with Florida air, dance again with writer's tangy restrictions, bottom's and top's. Such flow is moonlight or sunlight, such dancing with mostly imaginary, tiny peridot sparkles of sillycute trickery.

Like, yeah. eoe

Such mansion is as one large cube, with one main hall after main entrance back wall, such hall with black rectangular entrances of each side, small cream white frosted glass upright tulip light fixtures of dark orangeish and dark yellowish somewhat bright light of vaseesque lightbulbs, though only for one right entrance door, such few at the center of such left, and one of the back of the hall with such left wall entrance of such first-entering-hall-vision. Rooms are all square-floored with bedrooms, sassy bathrooms, and polite with me as writer's knowledge, as polite broadly seen as correct, rooms. Grass is short around such mansion with rocks small, brown and grey as somewhat large slope, and large capital U arch, central of front mansion door with same left tulip light fixture is as such. Such.

Such two motives of such scary role play is such characters of us are wanting escape from such mansion and the chance of writing scarily, the other writers's, with personally-invented evil and scary existences wanting them of such first motive. Wit is scared of such night, and can such characters escape? Such motive is such characters do, and then improvement is where bougainvillea energy escalates them.

I am putting the setting of the role play as autumn starting at October first of such year, two-thousand-and-twenty-three.

Scary role play as such exists as such human characters who can exist with powers, and is different than cartoon-design. Such role play I forbid violence as my personal motive is for slightly scary and creative scares as mine. Yay. ^~^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back