• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Subject conversation area

Vampunk

sʇɐq ןooɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ƃuıƃuɐɥ

sistema-carcelario-mexico.jpg

OOC, Questions, Banter and co goes here!

IC--OOC--CS

SodaToast SodaToast D duegxybus @Ophal ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Theflamre Theflamre B BlueClover @Alexander Hamilton FireFlare FireFlare Illusive Illusive fin fin

Last edited:
Oh!

Lest I forget!

There IS going to be an outbreak initiated by my character, aided by some of the facility's personnel, meaning our characters didn't have a taste of the outside world yet, or at least not for several years!
So no piercings or vividly colored hair (yet, trust me, this hurts me more than anyone else.). You can post a face claim with these modifications if you want as long as you specify their look inside the facility!

This is going to be split in two chapters for the beginning anyways, with the breakout being the first thing we'll play out!

Any age range that you want the characters to fit into?
Erm, you're pretty free in that regard, some have been there for longer than others.

Think most character would fall into the 17-23ish age range though.

Vampunk Vampunk Would psionics fall under "psychological" testing, or is that completely out of the question anyways even if I can explain it?
It would fall under psychological but I'd add some bio enhancements too to make explaining it easier.

Most of the subjects will need enhanced physiology anyways in order to fully express their powers, even if it's just a secondary nervous system than enhances their psychic abilities.

I'm stuck on the "Subject Treatment" and the "Main Meta Serum" portion of the CS. How would I explain something like gaining the ability to manipulate gravity?

I'm stuck on the "Subject Treatment" and the "Main Meta Serum" portion of the CS. How would I explain something like gaining the ability to manipulate gravity?

Their bodies acting as gravity wells by influencing their own mass and laws of gravitation.
Means they project a new gravitational pull around themselves that they can shift towards other items/people.

Like that they might be able to change gravity in certain areas and by that manipulate gravity.

But that's just me, I'm working on a more physical set of abilities myself.

Happy with my old favourite? Infamous styled electrokenetic and electromagnetism with sanity and health connected to level of electricity in ones body?

Looks great so far guys!
I'll post my own CS and then start criticizing all the others!

criticize me criticize me!
He's a hazard for both those inside the facility and those outside and a pure psychopath.

If you manage to play this character without stepping on anyone's toes I salute you as he'll be a huge problem to be dealt with either way.
Depends whether he'll get worse or better concerning sociability.

But hey, every group has a black sheep.^^

He's a hazard for both those inside the facility and those outside and a pure psychopath.

If you manage to play this character without stepping on anyone's toes I salute you as he'll be a huge problem to be dealt with either way.
Depends whether he'll get worse or better concerning sociability.

But hey, every group has a black sheep.^^
Aww thank you, being called a hazard makes his bug filled heart fester with joy honestly he will be friendly as long as certain standers are met. He just wants good company, no chocolate cake within sight, and a baseball game is that so insane if you are friendly to him and never let your guard down near him if you are keeping him locked away you'll be fine. Also, could we start this off with him finally getting introduced to the rest of the people, I think that a group meeting of people with powers would be a wonderful place to start a breakout but that's just my opinion

Aww thank you, being called a hazard makes his bug filled heart fester with joy honestly he will be friendly as long as certain standers are met. He just wants good company, no chocolate cake within sight, and a baseball game is that so insane if you are friendly to him and never let your guard down near him if you are keeping him locked away you'll be fine. Also, could we start this off with him finally getting introduced to the rest of the people, I think that a group meeting of people with powers would be a wonderful place to start a breakout but that's just my opinion

Spoiler alert:
Him being introduced to the others is actually the last step a certain someone planned so that every chess piece is in place.

Because a prison break requires more than just a plan. It requires some "OOMPH"

Vampunk Vampunk

Any feedback for my CS?
It's pretty great, not gonna lie.
Love the unique spin on Gravity manipulation.
Though I think I'd be better if he'd acquire the tattoo outside of the facility similarly how Zoe will get her Mohawk once they're in a save haven.
What kind of save haven? That's a secret.

Also, every CS that has a like from me is accepted!

Spoiler alert:
Him being introduced to the others is actually the last step a certain someone planned so that every chess piece is in place.

Though I think I'd be better if he'd acquire the tattoo outside of the facility similarly how Zoe will get her Mohawk once they're in a save haven.

Thanks you! Also, I believe what you said is right. When making the CS, I sorta forgot that a large portion of the RP will be set outside the facility. I'll edit my CS so that my character gets the tattoo after the outbreak.

Spoiler alert:

yay he wants to meet the other so badly it feels like his skin pores are going to open up and his bugs are going to kill everyone that tries and get in the way. of course that's just a metaphor for him being very excited and nothing more

Thanks you! Also, I believe what you said is right. When making the CS, I sorta forgot that a large portion of the RP will be set outside the facility. I'll edit my CS so that my character gets the tattoo after the outbreak.

Splendid.
Not going to lie, setting this all up with the outbreak and all is going to be a huge undertaking for me but hey, I like a challenge!

yay he wants to meet the other so badly it feels like his skin pores are going to open up and his bugs are going to kill everyone that tries and get in the way. of course that's just a metaphor for him being very excited and nothing more
Just give Zoe a minute to get some metal skin ready.
You know, just in case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back