• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Sub-forums in Threads

SubstituteHero

Enemy Stand User
I am having a lot of trouble trying to create my role play. Previously, I could just work with the tabs while I made the thread, but I can't seem to do that any more. Is there anyway I can make the character page or the role play overview?

I'm a bit unclear what the issue is. Are you unable to edit the character tab and overview tab?

I just don't see the tab in the first place. I think I figured out my issue though. I think I tried to create a new thread rather than a new role play. Someone might want to make this distinction more clear or remove the option altogether.

SubstituteHero said:
I just don't see the tab in the first place. I think I figured out my issue though. I think I tried to create a new thread rather than a new role play. Someone might want to make this distinction more clear or remove the option altogether.
We are already working on it.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention :) !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back