• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Student Registration Desk (Requiem of Tindalos CS)

LostHaven

Error 404: Heaven not found.
Roleplay Type(s)
Stuff goes here, I guess
Somebody

General Info

Name:
Nickname: (optional)
Weight:
Appearance:

Student Info

Weapon or Meister:
Partner:
Weapon Status: (How many souls collected, or Death Scythe)
Weapon Form:
Meister Level: (so 1-3 stars)
Madness Level:
Abilities: (so stuff like Grigori Souls or weapon abilities)

Personal Info

Residence: (so that's where they live. Dorms, or an apartment? I dunno.)
Personality:
Backstory:

Last edited:
General Info

Name: Merui Heart
Nickname: Rui
Height: 4'9"
Weight: 83
Race: Human
Neptune_V2.png
Student Info

Weapon or Meister: Weapon
Partner: SRUNewman SRUNewman
Weapon Status: 0 (she's new)
Weapon Form:
sci_fi_sword_purple_by_kalephrex-da74re0.jpg
Meister Level: n/a
Madness Level: 0
Abilities: none yet

Personal Info

Residence: She will be living in a dorm.
Personality: Merui is a cheerful, outgoing and adventurous. She never gives up and doesn't leave anyone behind. Sometimes a little egotistical, and can be mischievous and curious. Merui is a very friendly girl and she will help anyone who needs it. Merui tends to be very energetic and lively, often being tired afterwards.
Backstory: Merui had a pretty normal life. She lived with her father, mother and two sisters. Merui had always wanted to go Death Meister Academy. Her Uncle who was, death scythe, told her all sorts of stories about his missions. She wanted to be a powerful weapon just like him but at the time was no signs of her being one. Just recently she discovered she's a weapon and got her uncle to talk her parents into letting her go to the Academy.​

Last edited:
General Info

Name: Orwell Masters
Nickname: Masters
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 187
Appearance:
dfda33f32c3f7842adad826470a2c100--anime-hot-cool-anime-guys.jpg

Student Info

Weapon or Meister: Meister
Partners: Merui Heart animegirl20 animegirl20 , Luna Hadder ShredKnives ShredKnives
Weapon Status: n/a
Weapon Form:n/a
Meister Level: 2
Madness Level: Low
Abilities:
Anti-Demon Wavelength
Grigori Soul
Ability to use two weapons

Personal Info

Residence: Lives in the dorms
Personality: Orwell is a calm, and calculated meister. He knows when to retreat and when to fight all out. He is a master strategist and works best with others. He can tell peoples strengths and weaknesses after a few minutes of combat with them and does his best to find weak points with everyone. If you betray him he will not hesitate to rain down hellfire (Figuratively). The only time he doesn't think when fighting is if someone he cares about is gravely hurt.
Backstory: Orwell was a student that excelled in combat. He was doing well and was on his way to becoming a level three Meister. He and his partner were on the fast track to making him a Death Scythe. But sadly things turned for the worst. On his weapons 86th soul, they thought they could take a level three mission but that was a mistake. They were to face a gang of humans on the verge of becoming a Kishin. His partner didn't make it and he almost didn't make it himself. He spent the year grieving and regretting his decisions and now is back to the academy. Now he is in need of a partner and it seems he will find two when a little girl with a lot of energy comes to the academy and a classmate's partner disappears.

Last edited:
Through action, a man becomes a hero. Through death, a Hero becomes a Legend. Through time a Legend becomes a myth. And through hearing the myth, a man takes action.
A YouTube Comment
General Info
Name: Kiari Days
Nickname: Days, Lotus, Freeloader (But only Ashimar cause it's better than some things he could call her. Other people will get hurt.)
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 132 pounds
Appearance: The tattoo in her thigh is a large, blue, eastern dragon. The tattoo on her arm is...lets say lillypads and lotus flowers. (Cause I don't actually know what it is)
e9986f2bf51080c864ae2d9266946923.jpg

Student Info
Weapon or Meister: (Death) Sythe Meister
Partner: Ashimar Blackmire LostHaven LostHaven
Weapon Status: N/A
Weapon Form: N/A
Meister Level: 3
Madness Level: High
Abilities:

• Advanced Soul Perception
  • Anti-Demon Wavelength
  • Fire
  • Mixed Soul
Personal Info
Residence: She lives with her partner
Personality: Kiari is a seemingly easy woman to figure out. She's cold, ruthless, and willing to do anything to get the job done. She doesn't speak often, preferring to let her actions do all the talking. Untrusting as well, it takes a while for her to open up to people. The few who have the privilege, find out that there's more to Kiari than they thought. She's broken, that fateful mission haunting her dreams in a gruesome scene tied in her mind with a knot nothing could loosen. Maybe that's why she buried herself in her school work. Why she got a little reckless with her own safety. But she's loyal, someone you can count on if she can do the same with you. She don't let the last repeat itself, no matter what.
Backstory: It all started three years ago when she and her partner were arrested by the DWMA. A thirteen year old girl who hardly spoke, looking like she had just gone ten rounds with kinshin and her death sythe partner who was only a year older than her were marched through the grounds by the students who had taken out her syndicate, and decided she was much better off serving the school. And I think everyone agreeded. I mean, not everyone could do what she did at her age. Though not much else is known about where she came form before the school or why they were in the situation they were. It didn't make sense. I mean, these kids had tattoos and carried themselves like soldiers. It was easy to see they weren't normal. Her partner, seemed to settle in slowly gaining the trust and admiration of everyone she came in contact with. Kiari on the other hand focused on her studies, and excelled in every class. They quickly made a name for themselves. And of course, being such a rare duo, it was pretty cool. Until, a mission about a year ago. It was to kill a witch, something they had done before, but someone had forgotten to mention this was no ordinary witch. The battle was won, but at the great cost of Brianna Holland's life. The weapon's friends, after grieving, grew furious. Because while Brianna lost her life, Kiari was only scarred. People thought because she didn't seem upset, that she wasn't. They began to resent her, many people she had come to trust abandoned her. They didn't know how much it actually had effect Kiari though. Because of her upbringing, She was to.strong to really show anything, but it was teeing her up inside. She witnessed her best friend die because of stupid mistake, which she knew wasn't her fault, but she spoke began to believe it was. Finding a partner became difficult, until one day a few months ago. Some random jerk showed up and now she works with him. Sure, maybe they stuck.the two people that hurt their partners together, or maybe it's because Kiari may be the only person attending the DWMA who can would him with few consequences. Either way, he could at least work a little harder! Reguardless, he's now one of they fee people she trust, and maybe even cares about dispite the fact she will never admit it.

Last edited:
General Info:
Name: Isaac Schnell
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 195 lbs.
Race: Human/Weapon
Appearance: View media item 30126
Student Info:
Partner: Kathryn Meyers
Weapon Status: 21 Souls
Weapon Form: A long-handled Voulge (like this:
Voulge.png
)
Abilities: Speed Space Slash: Isaac lets his Meister move so fast his blade appears in two places at once, allowing a combo attack.

Personal Info:
Residence: Dorm room
Personality: Isaac is impatient and tends to try to find the most efficient way of doing things. He really doesn't like bullies or those who abused their power. He's got a sweet tooth and loves reading.
Backstory: Isaac joined the academy because he doesn't really know what to do with his life and has decided that working this way is a good enough life.

Attachments

• Voulge.png
    Voulge.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Fuck off, I'm playing my computer... Go find somebody else to take the mission.
Ashimar

General Info

Name: Ashimar Blackmire

Nickname: Well Kiari calls me 'Lazy Shit.' Does that count?

Height: 6'4

Weight: 176 lbs

-What else WOULD I be? Kishin? Fuck no...

Appearance:
Faust (young).jpg
I swear, this is the last time anybody is going to say 'smile for the camera!' ... I just realised this is the only picture of me I have... welp.
Student Info

Partner: Kiari Days ( FireMaiden FireMaiden )

Weapon Status: Death Scythe

Weapon Form: Scythe.jpg

Madness Level: Mediocre

Abilities: Trust me, I'm alot scarier than I look.

Bloodlust: In weapon form, if Ashimar comes in contact with blood, the scythe-blade will start to heat up, and the more blood the blade soaks up, the higher the temperature rises, to the point the blade becomes red-hot.

Inferno: When Ashimar achieves Soul Resonance with his partner while bloodlust is at a certain level, the meister is able to perform a technique unique to Ashimar. Unlike Kishin Hunter or techniques of the sort, Inferno will be just as harmful to both innocents and evil beings. The blade is engulfed in a blazing inferno, which incinerates almost anything cut by the blade. However, after this technique is performed, it will disorientate the soul wavelengths of weapon and meister, so Ashimar may become unusable for a while, after this technique is used.

Personal Info

Residence: He lives in an apartment outside the DWMA.
And I have to pay the fucking rent. And Kiari just sits there like a bloody freeloader.

Personality: I'm a fucking edgelord... this form thing is really tiring me out...
Ashimar is extremely lazy, to say the least. In fact, his attendance rates are less than satisfactory, only appearing in school if there is a major event or an exam. In fact, his partner, Kiari does all of his essays. Most of the time, Ashimar just locks himself in his room and plays video-games. Because of this, his social skills are a bit lacking as well, usually coming off as rude, and at times, burtally honest. The only reason he even goes out on missions is becuase he has to.

Backstory: Now then... How is a Death Scythe usually created? Right, hard work, dedication, and teamwork. Well, unfortunately, that isn't really the case for Ashimar. In fact, by the time he had enrolled in the DWMA, he was already a Death Scythe.

He joined the DWMA only a few months ago. He just appeared at the DWMA one night, drenched in blood. Needless to say, the DWMA took him almost immediately. After what's happened in the past, it wouldn't be illogical to think that this person could be anything- he could be a puppet of some witch, or even a weapon on the verge of becoming a kishin. Although not many students saw him that first night, but that didn't stop rumours circulating the school.

Then, a few days after his arrival, he was suddenly enrolled to the DWMA without any notice. He kind of just appeared in class one day. He was assigned to a more than capable meister, and they went on a level-three mission. Needless to say, things went downhill quite quickly. Though neither of them had died, his partner had utilised 'Inferno,' injuring himself quite seriously in the process. So yeah... That didn't go too well. They still got the job done though. After that, Ashimar began to skip classes more frequently, and that grew into a habit, skipping classes more than once a day. And very soon, he had completely given up on coming to school, and just stayed at home. Something about the stairs and how they weren't walking up if he wasn't even learning anything anyways.

However, a Death-Scythe doesn't just randomly appear at the DWMA's front door, so the school figured it'd be better if they gave him a new partner to make sure he wasn't going around murdering people at night and eating their souls or something, so there's that.

Last edited:
General Info

Name: Luna Hadder
Nickname: (optional) Luna, I guess.
Height: 5"3
Weight: 90 lbs.
Race: (normally, it'd be human : P) Hooman ((like humans, but still human!))
Appearance:
FqqOUW5.png

Student Info

Partner: (I need one.)

Weapon Status: (How many souls collected, or Death Scythe) 0 (She had just lost her 92 streak.)

Weapon Form: You're looking at it. A sword lined with simple neon blue in a shade of primary carbon black. The blade itself is as steel-colored as it gets.

Abilities: (so stuff like Grigori Souls or weapon abilities) While she doesn't have any clear-cut flashy abilities, she makes up for it in her physical ability alone. For a person who's not buffing herself up with ten million milligrams of melatonin, she's extremely quick on her feet and high flexibility, nearly able to control her direction in mid-air. It is also admirable of her strength and grip of her sword, as she is capable of changing the direction of her sword as she's swinging it. Her strength isn't inhuman, but it can turn phenomenally inhuman from her ability.

She uses her powers to boost herself as well, making herself even faster and stronger, though being forced to exchange one of her other traits in order to do so (Move faster = slower reflexes, etc). It's indicated whether or not she's using it by the appearance of particles looking similar to light blue flames given off from her sword. She doesn't have any sort of impressive elemental magic but...

She is a carrier of the anti-demon wavelength and can wield her own weapon.

Personal Info

Residence: (so that's where they live. Dorms, or an apartment? I dunno.) dooorms

Personality: She doesn’t talk too much. Luna is not exactly a leader, and that’s understandable. Loyal, silent, and unquestioning. Though one would think after she stops going with the flow, she has no idea where to move the flow. She’s a bit clueless about leading...Well, anything really. It’s not enough to cringe, but she can be pretty awkward and painful to hear. One could guess she’s just really used to listening to other people.

Backstory: Not much is known about her, due to the lack of information she tells anyone. Although she was polite to others, no one really knew who was friends with her. She was an anomaly who somehow made "polite" into "anti-social." She had a partner, people knew, and they both handled level two and three missions at an extreme young age, which is an impressive feat for most of meisters and weapons alike.They usually were together, but not enough to see them as friends, more as acquaintances. It was one of only signs that said Luna was not some sort of artificial intelligence or a cold unfeeling teenager.

One day, the partner was gone. With that, there was nothing but silence out of Luna, not even a mention of his name. An empty seat next to her and leaving her just as lifeless as she was before, perhaps even more as she stopped speaking to people. She was in isolation, frequently staring into space, but she had managed to keep her attention to the class. Somewhat.

Despite her being capable of completing missions by herself, she has mentioned that she hopes she finds a reliable partner like her former one.

Last edited:
General Info

Name: Kathryn Eliza Meyers
Nickname: Kitty-Kat
Height: 5'7
Weight: 140
Appearance:
original.png

Student Info

Weapon or Meister: Meister
Partner: Isaac
Weapon Status: None
Weapon Form: None
Meister Level: 1 star
Madness Level: Low
Abilities: She's very flexible and is able to even walk on her tip-toes perfectly.

Personal Info

Residence: Dorms
Personality: She's loud, chatty, and rude. The only opinion that matters is her own and she lets everyone know it. In a conversation, she likes to be long-winded and has trouble actually getting to the point of something. Despite her mature appearance, she acts like a child and enjoys being complimented or told she was in the right. Despite that, she has an inner charm and is actually very good at planning out strategies. She's secretly very envious of the fact that some of her friends clicked so well and so early with their weapons, while she is about to graduate and hasn't established any bonds yet. She loves parties and will throw them with little reason to celebrate.
Backstory: Kat doesn't like to tell very many stories about herself. Due to her personality, it's hard to find a weapon who's a perfect match for her. Most just get annoyed or fed-up with her. She has been at the academy for several years, pretty much doing the missions nobody else wanted to do. It fit her. However, as close as she is to graduating, she realizes it's time to mature and actually start a search for a partner who can handle her and be a long-term weapon for her, as she longs to get stronger. None of the new recruits seem to be her thing either, but she's still searching. She managed to find a guy who reminds her a lot of....well, herself. She hopes it'll actually work out this time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back