• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Student Information (CS)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

CrookedYoungHeretic

No One is gonna save you, Fuck your Faith.
(Coding will be added in time)
Welcome Students! We are so glad that you have accepted our invitation to Lucien's Academy, we anxiously await your arrival. Please fill out this form to be turned in at the front desk upon your arrival.
Photo: (Anime or Real accepted)
Name:
Species:
Alignment:
Physical Description:
Personality Description:
Brief Background:
Powers/Weapons:
Sample: (Put a sample of what one of your posts might look like here)

(NPCs will be submitted to the 'Other' Tab to await approval)
(BB Codes are not required but appreciated.)
(EDIT: If anyone would like, I can Code their CS for them on my spare time. just send me a PM)

Last edited:

Briar1.jpg
Briar Hawthorne

no slide no slide
Identification

Name:
Briar Hawthorne
Species:
Daemon
Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral
Student Description

Physical Description:
Well, if I remember correctly my hair is a shade of black akin to raven, and I know that my eyes used to be dark forest-green, but I’ve been told that they are milky and faded now. My horns look like those of a ram and are also black that gradient to crimson at the tips. I know that I am six foot four, and I have two sets of fangs, my canines and secondary incisors on both my top jaw and lower jaw. I have tattoos from my throat down my torso and to my knuckles. On my torso I have a celtic knot spanning my abdomen and an owl across my chest. Across my shoulders stretching to my mid back are the words “And if someday you feel alone, and everything caves in when you try to breathe, know that you’re not alone as far as I can see, ‘cause you’re everything to me.” in elegant calligraphy. Below the words a rose thicket is tattooed, vines with roses and thorns framing the verse and wrapping around my throat where there is a large highly detailed red rose, this is a memorium that I wish not to explain; its a sensitive subject. The vines from the thicket also span across my shoulders and about half way down my upper arms, on my left a snake emerges from the rose vines and coils all the way down my forearm where its head rests on the back of my hand. On my right arm “Ave dominus et pater meus Samiel, Prince of Angelorum Aeris in deserto est, laesaeque venenum Dei. Qui sit carnifex mortem, et serpens, qui nos in potestate scientia, obsequeretur ad Patrem: Pater, ad daemoniorum et amans Lillith principis aut perpetua amicum tuum et animam meam, quia non videbis faciem suam, cum transit e extremum spiritum tuum sinum tuum.” spans from my elbow to wrist, a verse of praise to my father, the demon Samiel. I suppose that's a pretty complete description of what I look like.
Personality Description:
I try to be fair. I won't let anyone sway my morales. I am very proud of my heritage, even though I am a half breed. I hate Pureblood-supremacists, and I will protect those who deserve it at all costs, no matter what. I am not afraid to get my hands dirty if need be, I am my father’s son after all.
Brief Background:
Hmm. well, it's a very long story, so I’ll be as brief as possible. I was born in a place between planes, and sadly as most Daemon births, mine caused the death of my birth-giver.For the first half of my life I was raised in Hell by my father, Samiel, and his demon Wife, Lilith. Once I reached the age of 12 I was sent to the human plane and attended an academy called Sephirot Academy. While attending I met a Vampire named Rose. She was the daughter of the Patriarch of a very prominent coven… Well, when her brother found out about us it ended badly. I was attacked by a group of the Coven and her brother. They told me just before they left my slowly dying in a puddle of my own blood, that I was a fool to think that one with such impure blood could ever court the Coven princess. I was only 16… My father came to my Aid, but even he could not repair all the damage. I was rendered permanently blind, he took me back to Hell with him to recuperate and heal, but my human blood means I can never stay there permanently. He told me about Lucien’s and suggested I find a home here. I hope it goes better than Sephirot.
Powers/Weapons

I inherited my father’s control over air, as well as his ability to warp the mind. Its easiest on humans. Lilith gifted me with the power to Shadowcaste- I can travel through shadows and manipulate them at will, even using them as a weapon if needed. I am proficient at Bo-staff fighting, and my walking staff doubles as just that. It is about one foot longer than I am tall and made from a branch of the Sephirot, the Tree of Knowledge, it has a spiral at the end of it, and a bell in the center of the spiral.

warm blood bubbled at his lips, he could taste his death. Father… help me please… I don't want to die! He tried to cry out, but he couldn't move, he couldn't breathe. His body was broken beyond repair. He could hear the band of Vampire royals laughing and sneering around him, and heard the splash of a boot in the blood pooling around him. Then he heard the cruel voice of his attacker: “You are a foolish creature, Hawthorne. I can smell the impurity of your blood from here. You would have never been good enough for her.” Briar felt fingers curl around the base of his horn, and jerk his head up, he screamed in pain, “Look at her Hawthorne! You did this! You tainted her purity, I had no choice. You soiled her! You are nothing but scum. Open your eyes filth!” the Vampire’s voice cut through his haze of pain, Briar pried his eyes open, across the bloodstained floor he saw her, his love, his heart, his world. Nailed to the wall, her beautiful face slashed beyond recognition. There were bite marks all over her blood soaked neck from where the other Vampires had drained her. Her beautiful rose-red eyes were glassy, staring at a sky she would never see again, her angelic face frozen in a look of agony and terror for the rest of eternity. “You're a monster, Klein. I'll kill you for what you've done.” he choked out. Klein slammed his head back into the blood soaked ground, “No Hawthorne, you die here and now.” with that, the elder Vampire thrust a long thin sword through Briar’s temple into the ground, and left him to die. “Rose…” Briar croaked, his eyes fixed on the image of his love as the world went dark. I'm so sorry… I love you… Everything was still; but not for long. There was a ripping sound, and a man stepped from a tear in the air, and crouched in the blood next to the almost-dead Daemon boy, “Oh… no Briar… My son I'm so sorry… Im here now, I'll fix this…”

Last edited:
Photo: 1539300024968.png
I do expect this to be handed out to every student with instructions that I am to be followed down to the smallest instruction.

Name: Emmeline Vansorvious Baronious Clement

Species: Angel

Alignment: (Lawful Evil) Whatever I want it to be? My apologies but this part of the application makes no sense, I simply follow the rules and do whatever I want otherwise. Such as ruling as school queen.

Physical Description: Five feet and six inches exactly. Not a hair above or below as one should be with height, a perfect measurement. Crystal blue eyes paired with snow white wings, akin to every angel in existence. However my eyes are absolutely exquisite, they match my hair, and my wings are simply divine. Not to mention my absolutely gorgeous fashion sense, if anyone needed fashion advice back home they would come to me and I would greatly enjoy pointing out how awful their outfit was before sending them away.

Personality Description: Absolutely perfect, not a single flaw in my personality at all. Why do you even need my personality? Can you not tell how perfect I am based on this application? I can't stand the lower class or strange individuals, however with all their dirt and germs and just general appearance. They do not belong in a school like this. I already notice them congregating near here absolutely disgraceful. Neither do I, upon further inspection, just by the look of this front desk I can tell this place is absolutely detestable. If I am going to be residing here I will need twenty-four seven constant care and servitude. A fair warning I absolutely will judge anyone based on their appearance, if they wish to win my favor with personality alone then they should just leave. Appearance comes first then your reputation then your personality. I cannot believe so many confuse the order as personality first and appearance last.

Brief Background: I come from quite the wealthy family indeed. Every little desire I have was always obtained and given to me. Otherwise I would deal with whatever it was I needed myself and whoever failed in retrieving my desire had hell to pay, well besides Father of course. Speaking of Father he was always distant and cold, for he would rather put energy into work and glorifying his position as opposed to spending time with his family. This is still exceedingly disappointing however I am used to it by now and can deal with whatever issues are sent my way without his help. I have servants to do those things. Some of the hobbies I partook in were archery and horseback riding. While the archery was both entertaining and useful in case, for whatever reason, I would need to use a bow the horseback riding was quite simply put entertainment even though horses can be disgusting creatures they are also elegant and graceful. So they can be forgiven for their grotesque qualities, unlike all the strange things one runs into at a school. Thankfully I have only ever gone to private schooling and now boarding school so I do indeed hope this will be a similar experience as private schooling was always so kind to me. I was basically a queen there as I will be here.

Powers/Weapons: Flight - This should be obvious that I have flight. Touching the ground is for peasants.
Long-Bow - I am skilled in the use of a long-bow. I have practiced the sport of archery all my life and consider myself to be an excellent archer to excel above all others. Usually I use my jeweled long-bow but I can grow accustomed to another if given time to work with it.

Emmeline glided down the pristine halls of her school, heads turned and watched in awe as she passed. She had always been adored by her fellow classmates, for one reason or another. Most likely her appearance she presumed. Although not all adored her, many had actually grown to despise her due to how she addressed them.
"Is that really your hair?" She remarked in a rhetoric sense at another student, quickly passing over them with no further conversation. "Oh my god! What is that outfit?" She gasped in horror as she passed another student wearing the most atrocious piece of clothing she had ever seen. Finally, she touched her feet to the ground landing in front of a classroom door, then she disappeared into the classroom. About ten minutes late per usual for the young angel.

Last edited:
7b06579c5ea79afa4615587853c66f8f.jpg

Name:
Danny
Species:
ShapeShifter
Alignment:
Physical Description:
long, reddish-brown hair. One eye is bright, bright yellow, the other a pale green. The eye colours is the only feature she has that stays around in all her forms.
Personality Description:
I'm a rough, tough, no good criminal! Well, not really. Not rough and tough, at least. its hard to not be a criminal on the street, you need food to survive, after all, and survive I will. Even if I have to steal.

Brief Background:
I've had a bit of a rough childhood. And adolescence. So far Adulthood isn't looking too bright, either. Long story short, I was abandoned by my parents at the ripe old age of 8. That experience left me with a few scars. I suppose I was a stubborn kid that didn't like being left for dead by her life givers. I then, naturally, joined a gang, gained a few more scars, and have recently left. I'm still fairly unsure of how I got into a school at all, much less such a nice school as Lucien's is. But this, if I can actually learn stuff and stay under the radar, may be the turning point of my life.

Powers/Weapons:
I can shapeshift into a few different things. A rat, a Cat, and a bat. Well, a mouse instead of a rat. I like the rhyming scheme, though. These shapes help me escape most situations, and get in and out of places easily. No one notices a mouse or a bat, and cats are adored! well, maybe not street cats, but still. I'm not one for fights, but I can usually hold my own in a fist fight. I've got a pretty high pain tolerance, if I do say so myself.
Danny shrieked in pain, struggling to pull her wrists and and ankles free from her fellow gang members. Tears streaked her face as the knife split open another strip of skin on her back.
"You going to get caught again?" The man wielding the knife shouted, digging it further into Danny's flesh. The girl shook her head, vigourously.
"No, no! I'll get better! I swear!"
"No more second chances." The man growled the words, shoving the knife into the wood they had pinned Danny on, barely missing her side.

psst, click the picture. Magic stuff happens.
[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes orange is a named color in this code// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class] [class=Background] background:url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/292871738/original.gif) fixed; position:relative; padding:20px; height:200px; width:200px; transition: width 3s, height 3s; // This is the background image as well as the backgrounds beginning size// [/class] [class=BackgroundFull] height:600px; width:99%; transition: width 1s, height 1s; //the back ground at its full size// [/class] [class=Hide] display: none; //hides what needs to be hidden// [/class] [class=Image] float:left; margin-right:20px; line-height:0; width:200px; height:200px; border-radius:50%; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://orig00.deviantart.net/11a9/f/2018/284/f/4/vesper_by_jayethekat-dcp7j4f.png); background-position: 50% 5%; cursor:pointer; transition: width 3s, border-radius 3s, height 3s; //border around image and its starting size// [/class] [class=ImageFull] width:400px; height: 600px; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden; background-position: 50% 5%; transition: width 3s , border-radius 3s, height 3s; //the image's full size// [/class] [class=Name] float:left; width:calc( 55% - 20px ); font-size:50px; text-align:center; color:#FFFFFF; //How the Name looks// [/class] [class=Text] float:left; background-color:rgba(77,77,76,0.7); width:calc( 55% - 20px ); height:500px; overflow:scroll; overflow-x:hidden; padding:10px; font-size:15px; color:#FFFFFF; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px 10px rgba(77,77,76,0.6); //how the text looks// [/class] [Script class=Image] set addedClass 0 set fadedIn 0 //allows the script function below to work by setting variables// [/script] [Script class=Image on=click] if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass ImageFull) (removeClass ImageFull) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass BackgroundFull Background) (removeClass BackgroundFull Background) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (set addedClass 1) (set addedClass 0) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Name) (fadeOut 1000 Name) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Text) (fadeOut 1000 Text) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (set fadedIn 1) (set fadedIn 0) //makes it possible to click between the bigger and smaller sizes// [/script] [div class="Background"] [div class="Image"] [/div] [div class="Name Hide"] Vesper Sandoval [/div] [div class="Text Hide"] Age: 18

Gender: Non-binary {Born Female, when a specific gender is called for, will identify as Female.}

Pronouns: They/them/theirs, he/him, she/her {Vesper will respond to anything, but they/them/theirs is preferred.}

Sexuality: Demisexual Panromantic

Species: Hybrid Gaiafae & Vampire {Father was Gaiafae, Mother was Vampire}

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Physical Description: Vesper is about 5'6'' in height and has a rather thin build. Despite being thin, they look healthy as can be. They sport a pair of lovely green eyes and one can see fangs from their lower jaw protruding from their mouth, which usually has some form of smile or smirk on it. Their hair is usually styled to a T, but they don't seem to care if it gets messed up. Their pointy ears poke out from their hair, one ear sporting three small piercings that look merely like small hanging bars. They wear a black choker with a emerald gem hanging on a gold chain from it. Usually, you can find vesper wearing a purple sweater style top that has what looks like spilled radioactive mess on the top portion, but is really just very bright green. It glows in the dark to boot! Their typical choice of pants are ripped, dark purple jeans with black bands in a similar material to their choker around the thigh area. Their boots are black, with the toes covered in that same radioactive, glow in the dark color. Moths seem to be drawn to them, so it's not really rare to see a moth or two resting on them or nearby.

Personality Description: Vesper has a rather large disregard for the rules. They tend not to think about rules before doing...pretty much anything. They often don’t care about what other people think, especially if that other is powerful. They don't like taking orders, at most they'll take suggestions as long as they can agree with what others think is a good idea at the time. Vesper is freewheeling and doesn’t often give a **** what authority wants them to do. They aren't all that bad though. They are going to make their own decisions, but will try their hardest to do right by themselves and others.

That being said, Vesper will be the one, for example, helping the orphans find their puppy because the orphans like the puppy and would be sad little orphans without the puppy and it’s the right thing to do, not because someone lazy and powerful told them to. While somewhat selfish, they have a genuine concern for other’s well-being. Another example to prove this. When they find out that the schoolyard bully’s dad went out for cigarettes out one day and never came back, they're going to feel bad for her, even if they kicked her ass that morning for tripping the blind kid. Vesper is a bighearted softie, even if they won’t admit it.

When asked for their outlook on the world, Vesper reports that they "like a world that changes for the better, and has little care for traditions, especially traditions that deny people the freedom to seek happiness.". They want to pull the stick out of the *** of society, get everyone to bust loose and enjoy themselves while they can. Freedom! Vesper makes it a point to make sure others know they are always free, at least in their heads and in their hearts. They value their freedom as they value their life. They live by the motto 'They can enslave you, tie you down and beat you senseless, but they can’t take your freedom away. You’ll always have that.' and it's worked fairly well for them... at least for the past year or two.

Brief Background: Vesper grew up being bounced between their Gaiafae father and Vampire Mother. Their Mother, Illiada Truviena, was a very vindictive, controlling woman and Vesper hated her to the ends of the earth. She was the reason they spent most of their childhood as a young girl locked in a room on the other side of the house reading books. She forced her daughter to wear goofy, god awful dresses and attend playdates with other, pre-selected pretty princess type girls. There's a reason Vesper grew up to be the amazing person they are now and it's not exactly a pretty reason. Father, Umber Sandoval, on the other hand, was a sweet, sweet man and Vesper loved him dearly. He was the one who convinced Vesper to accept them-self. The reason Vesper became non-binary. He's always been the driving force keeping them sane when dealing with their mother. It's no wonder Vesper is stronger, more connected, to their Gaiafae side. Vesper, upon finding their courage and drive, decided to keep their Father's family name and completely disregard their mother.

In the few years leading up to Vesper's acceptance into Lucien's Academy, they spent more and more time with Umber. They were happy to be with him and out of the darkness of living in Illiada's grasp, but could not shake the nagging feeling that they didn't quite fit in. School, where almost everyone was Gaiafae or some other form of Faerie, was really hard for Vesper. One of, if not the only, odd on out. So when they received their invitation to Lucien's Academy, a place that was suppose to be a safe place for creatures with nowhere else to go, they were readily agreeing.

Powers: Vesper is different from a regular vampire in the fact that they can sustain them-self by drinking the nectar or chlorophyll of plants instead of blood like normally. They could drink blood, but it does not taste appealing to them. Along with this difference, Vesper also has the elemental control of a Gaiafae, though they are of a lower capacity than a normal Gaiafae. Their abilities are limited to plants. They have the vampire ability of compulsion, but again it's not as powerful as a regular vampire and they haven't trained with it any. They do not have shimmery wings or pixie dust, but can be in reasonable amounts of sunlight safely.

Weapons: Vesper is decently skilled with a set of twin daggers. They also have some knowledge with throwing knives.

Sample: {The sample below came from another roleplay I am in here on RpN b/c I have trouble writing posts un-prompted.}

The boy with two toned hair, part vibrant pink and part blonde, glanced around after the four—no, five of them counting Takeminakata's shinki, Yotsuya—landed. He didn't bother to watch the god of war utterly destroy the phantom. The sight wasn't anything new to him, and in all honesty the gods, shinki, and sole human boy gathered were more interesting to him. Mizuko's comment about the trouble the gods gathered had beating the phantom did not surprise him either, though he rolled his eyes a little at the others attitude towards the situation. So what if the gods weren't up to par and needed a little help. Maybe they'd improve with time.

Koi's attention turned to the human boy who had bumped into Unmei. The human boy who could apparently see them and everything that was going on. He met Unmei's questioning look, and smiled a little. His goddess didn't seem to understand the human boy's actions. The boy looked scared, and rightfully so. Everything going on around him is typically stuff he's not able to see, and for good reason. So to suddenly see this... well, that's enough to scare most anyone. And Unmei didn't exactly fit the 'normal, welcoming, friendly' bill in her appearance. "That basically means he's scared of you." Koishi muttered quietly to Unmei, his voice soft and barely there from how little he uses it but still enough that the goddess would be able to hear him.

Being the more friendly of Unmei's two shinki, he turned his attention to the purple haired human boy. He wasn't quite sure how to go about this without scaring him more, but Koshi started out with a friendly smile. He pointed to Unmei and Mizuko, and then to himself. Then, his hands lifted in a similar motion to that of the boy's earlier, trying to assure the lad that they did not intend to hurt him. His goal, if he could, was to get the boy to calm down enough so someone could explain the situation, or figure out how he could see them.

Coding (c) AgWordSmith​
[/div] [/div]

Last edited:
Photo: View attachment 491626
I do expect this to be handed out to every student with instructions that I am to be followed down to the smallest instruction.

Name: Emmeline Vansorvious Baronious Clement

Species: Angel

Alignment: (Lawful Evil) Whatever I want it to be? My apologies but this part of the application makes no sense, I simply follow the rules and do whatever I want otherwise. Such as ruling as school queen.

Physical Description: Five feet and six inches exactly. Not a hair above or below as one should be with height, a perfect measurement. Crystal blue eyes paired with snow white wings, akin to every angel in existence. However my eyes are absolutely exquisite, they match my hair, and my wings are simply divine. Not to mention my absolutely gorgeous fashion sense, if anyone needed fashion advice back home they would come to me and I would greatly enjoy pointing out how awful their outfit was before sending them away.

Personality Description: Absolutely perfect, not a single flaw in my personality at all. Why do you even need my personality? Can you not tell how perfect I am based on this application? I can't stand the lower class or strange individuals, however with all their dirt and germs and just general appearance. They do not belong in a school like this. I already notice them congregating near here absolutely disgraceful. Neither do I, upon further inspection, just by the look of this front desk I can tell this place is absolutely detestable. If I am going to be residing here I will need twenty-four seven constant care and servitude. A fair warning I absolutely will judge anyone based on their appearance, if they wish to win my favor with personality alone then they should just leave. Appearance comes first then your reputation then your personality. I cannot believe so many confuse the order as personality first and appearance last.

Brief Background: I come from quite the wealthy family indeed. Every little desire I have was always obtained and given to me. Otherwise I would deal with whatever it was I needed myself and whoever failed in retrieving my desire had hell to pay, well besides Father of course. Speaking of Father he was always distant and cold, for he would rather put energy into work and glorifying his position as opposed to spending time with his family. This is still exceedingly disappointing however I am used to it by now and can deal with whatever issues are sent my way without his help. I have servants to do those things. Some of the hobbies I partook in were archery and horseback riding. While the archery was both entertaining and useful in case, for whatever reason, I would need to use a bow the horseback riding was quite simply put entertainment even though horses can be disgusting creatures they are also elegant and graceful. So they can be forgiven for their grotesque qualities, unlike all the strange things one runs into at a school. Thankfully I have only ever gone to private schooling and now boarding school so I do indeed hope this will be a similar experience as private schooling was always so kind to me. I was basically a queen there as I will be here.

Powers/Weapons: Flight - This should be obvious that I have flight. Touching the ground is for peasants.
Long-Bow - I am skilled in the use of a long-bow. I have practiced the sport of archery all my life and consider myself to be an excellent archer to excel above all others. Usually I use my jeweled long-bow but I can grow accustomed to another if given time to work with it.
I think you got it alright- but I cant tell to be honest. If you could either change the font, font color, or font size so that I can read it? Thank you.
View attachment 491675

Name:
Danny
Species:
ShapeShifter
Alignment:
Physical Description:
long, reddish-brown hair. One eye is bright, bright yellow, the other a pale green. The eye colours is the only feature she has that stays around in all her forms.
Personality Description:
I'm a rough, tough, no good criminal! Well, not really. Not rough and tough, at least. its hard to not be a criminal on the street, you need food to survive, after all, and survive I will. Even if I have to steal.

Brief Background:
I've had a bit of a rough childhood. And adolescence. So far Adulthood isn't looking too bright, either. Long story short, I was abandoned by my parents at the ripe old age of 8. That experience left me with a few scars. I suppose I was a stubborn kid that didn't like being left for dead by her life givers. I then, naturally, joined a gang, gained a few more scars, and have recently left. I'm still fairly unsure of how I got into a school at all, much less such a nice school as Lucien's is. But this, if I can actually learn stuff and stay under the radar, may be the turning point of my life.

Powers/Weapons:
I can shapeshift into a few different things. A rat, a Cat, and a bat. Well, a mouse instead of a rat. I like the rhyming scheme, though. These shapes help me escape most situations, and get in and out of places easily. No one notices a mouse or a bat, and cats are adored! well, maybe not street cats, but still. I'm not one for fights, but I can usually hold my own in a fist fight. I've got a pretty high pain tolerance, if I do say so myself.
Danny shrieked in pain, struggling to pull her wrists and and ankles free from her fellow gang members. Tears streaked her face as the knife split open another strip of skin on her back.
"You going to get caught again?" The man wielding the knife shouted, digging it further into Danny's flesh. The girl shook her head, vigourously.
"No, no! I'll get better! I swear!"
"No more second chances." The man growled the words, shoving the knife into the wood they had pinned Danny on, barely missing her side.
The Headmaster welcomes Danny to the Academy =D
psst, click the picture. Magic stuff happens.
[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes orange is a named color in this code// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class] [class=Background] background:url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/292871738/original.gif) fixed; position:relative; padding:20px; height:200px; width:200px; transition: width 3s, height 3s; // This is the background image as well as the backgrounds beginning size// [/class] [class=BackgroundFull] height:600px; width:99%; transition: width 1s, height 1s; //the back ground at its full size// [/class] [class=Hide] display: none; //hides what needs to be hidden// [/class] [class=Image] float:left; margin-right:20px; line-height:0; width:200px; height:200px; border-radius:50%; overflow:hidden; background:url(https://orig00.deviantart.net/11a9/f/2018/284/f/4/vesper_by_jayethekat-dcp7j4f.png); background-position: 50% 5%; cursor:pointer; transition: width 3s, border-radius 3s, height 3s; //border around image and its starting size// [/class] [class=ImageFull] width:400px; height: 600px; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden; background-position: 50% 5%; transition: width 3s , border-radius 3s, height 3s; //the image's full size// [/class] [class=Name] float:left; width:calc( 55% - 20px ); font-size:50px; text-align:center; color:#FFFFFF; //How the Name looks// [/class] [class=Text] float:left; background-color:rgba(77,77,76,0.7); width:calc( 55% - 20px ); height:500px; overflow:scroll; overflow-x:hidden; padding:10px; font-size:15px; color:#FFFFFF; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px 10px rgba(77,77,76,0.6); //how the text looks// [/class] [Script class=Image] set addedClass 0 set fadedIn 0 //allows the script function below to work by setting variables// [/script] [Script class=Image on=click] if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass ImageFull) (removeClass ImageFull) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (addClass BackgroundFull Background) (removeClass BackgroundFull Background) if (eq ${addedClass} 0) (set addedClass 1) (set addedClass 0) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Name) (fadeOut 1000 Name) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (fadeIn 1000 Text) (fadeOut 1000 Text) if (eq ${fadedIn} 0) (set fadedIn 1) (set fadedIn 0) //makes it possible to click between the bigger and smaller sizes// [/script] [div class="Background"] [div class="Image"] [/div] [div class="Name Hide"] Vesper Sandoval [/div] [div class="Text Hide"] Age: 18

Gender: Non-binary {Born Female, when a specific gender is called for, will identify as Female.}

Pronouns: They/them/theirs, he/him, she/her {Vesper will respond to anything, but they/them/theirs is preferred.}

Species: Hybrid Gaiafae & Vampire {Father was Gaiafae, Mother was Vampire}

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Physical Description: Vesper is about 5'6'' in height and has a rather thin build. Despite being thin, they look healthy as can be. They sport a pair of lovely green eyes and one can see fangs from their lower jaw protruding from their mouth, which usually has some form of smile or smirk on it. Their hair is usually styled to a T, but they don't seem to care if it gets messed up. Their pointy ears poke out from their hair, one ear sporting three small piercings that look merely like small hanging bars. They wear a black choker with a emerald gem hanging on a gold chain from it. Usually, you can find vesper wearing a purple sweater style top that has what looks like spilled radioactive mess on the top portion, but is really just very bright green. It glows in the dark to boot! Their typical choice of pants are ripped, dark purple jeans with black bands in a similar material to their choker around the thigh area. Their boots are black, with the toes covered in that same radioactive, glow in the dark color. Moths seem to be drawn to them, so it's not really rare to see a moth or two resting on them or nearby.

Personality Description: Vesper has a rather large disregard for the rules. They tend not to think about rules before doing...pretty much anything. They often don’t care about what other people think, especially if that other is powerful. They don't like taking orders, at most they'll take suggestions as long as they can agree with what others think is a good idea at the time. Vesper is freewheeling and doesn’t often give a **** what authority wants them to do. They aren't all that bad though. They are going to make their own decisions, but will try their hardest to do right by themselves and others.

That being said, Vesper will be the one, for example, helping the orphans find their puppy because the orphans like the puppy and would be sad little orphans without the puppy and it’s the right thing to do, not because someone lazy and powerful told them to. While somewhat selfish, they have a genuine concern for other’s well-being. Another example to prove this. When they find out that the schoolyard bully’s dad went out for cigarettes out one day and never came back, they're going to feel bad for her, even if they kicked her ass that morning for tripping the blind kid. Vesper is a bighearted softie, even if they won’t admit it.

When asked for their outlook on the world, Vesper reports that they "like a world that changes for the better, and has little care for traditions, especially traditions that deny people the freedom to seek happiness.". They want to pull the stick out of the *** of society, get everyone to bust loose and enjoy themselves while they can. Freedom! Vesper makes it a point to make sure others know they are always free, at least in their heads and in their hearts. They value their freedom as they value their life. They live by the motto 'They can enslave you, tie you down and beat you senseless, but they can’t take your freedom away. You’ll always have that.' and it's worked fairly well for them... at least for the past year or two.

Brief Background: Vesper grew up being bounced between their Gaiafae father and Vampire Mother. Their Mother, Illiada Truviena, was a very vindictive, controlling woman and Vesper hated her to the ends of the earth. She was the reason they spent most of their childhood as a young girl locked in a room on the other side of the house reading books. She forced her daughter to wear goofy, god awful dresses and attend playdates with other, pre-selected pretty princess type girls. There's a reason Vesper grew up to be the amazing person they are now and it's not exactly a pretty reason. Father, Umber Sandoval, on the other hand, was a sweet, sweet man and Vesper loved him dearly. He was the one who convinced Vesper to accept them-self. The reason Vesper became non-binary. He's always been the driving force keeping them sane when dealing with their mother. It's no wonder Vesper is stronger, more connected, to their Gaiafae side. Vesper, upon finding their courage and drive, decided to keep their Father's family name and completely disregard their mother.

In the few years leading up to Vesper's acceptance into Lucien's Academy, they spent more and more time with Umber. They were happy to be with him and out of the darkness of living in Illiada's grasp, but could not shake the nagging feeling that they didn't quite fit in. School, where almost everyone was Gaiafae or some other form of Faerie, was really hard for Vesper. One of, if not the only, odd on out. So when they received their invitation to Lucien's Academy, a place that was suppose to be a safe place for creatures with nowhere else to go, they were readily agreeing.

Powers: Vesper is different from a regular vampire in the fact that they can sustain them-self by drinking the nectar or chlorophyll of plants instead of blood like normally. They could drink blood, but it does not taste appealing to them. Along with this difference, Vesper also has the elemental control of a Gaiafae, though they are of a lower capacity than a normal Gaiafae. Their abilities are limited to plants. They have the vampire ability of compulsion, but again it's not as powerful as a regular vampire and they haven't trained with it any. They do not have shimmery wings or pixie dust, but can be in reasonable amounts of sunlight safely.

Weapons: Vesper is decently skilled with a set of twin daggers. They also have some knowledge with throwing knives.

Sample: {The sample below came from another roleplay I am in here on RpN b/c I have trouble writing posts un-prompted.}

The boy with two toned hair, part vibrant pink and part blonde, glanced around after the four—no, five of them counting Takeminakata's shinki, Yotsuya—landed. He didn't bother to watch the god of war utterly destroy the phantom. The sight wasn't anything new to him, and in all honesty the gods, shinki, and sole human boy gathered were more interesting to him. Mizuko's comment about the trouble the gods gathered had beating the phantom did not surprise him either, though he rolled his eyes a little at the others attitude towards the situation. So what if the gods weren't up to par and needed a little help. Maybe they'd improve with time.

Koi's attention turned to the human boy who had bumped into Unmei. The human boy who could apparently see them and everything that was going on. He met Unmei's questioning look, and smiled a little. His goddess didn't seem to understand the human boy's actions. The boy looked scared, and rightfully so. Everything going on around him is typically stuff he's not able to see, and for good reason. So to suddenly see this... well, that's enough to scare most anyone. And Unmei didn't exactly fit the 'normal, welcoming, friendly' bill in her appearance. "That basically means he's scared of you." Koishi muttered quietly to Unmei, his voice soft and barely there from how little he uses it but still enough that the goddess would be able to hear him.

Being the more friendly of Unmei's two shinki, he turned his attention to the purple haired human boy. He wasn't quite sure how to go about this without scaring him more, but Koshi started out with a friendly smile. He pointed to Unmei and Mizuko, and then to himself. Then, his hands lifted in a similar motion to that of the boy's earlier, trying to assure the lad that they did not intend to hurt him. His goal, if he could, was to get the boy to calm down enough so someone could explain the situation, or figure out how he could see them.

Coding (c) AgWordSmith​
[/div] [/div]
Lovely code you found comrade, welcome to Lucien's! also, would Vesper answer to Mx?

i15998156913.jpg

• Name
    Lyari Elenwe Fhociin

Species
    elf

Alignment
    chaotic neutral

Last edited:
sample_32103e5f75927f934d8aad6284f01d6af279fb92.png
Name:
Averynn Odinnson

Species:
Daemon

Alignment:
Chaotic Good

Physical Description:
Due to her demon blood, Averynn stands taller than average. Her bob-cut hair fades from black to a vibrant purple, and her reddish-tinted horns part her left-swept bangs. She seems to always have a fiery glare and knitted eyebrows, but that was just her resting face. Just like her hair, her wardrobe is adorned with darker colors and hints of light.

Personality Description:
At first, Averynn seems like a chill, laid-back person, probably the most chill you'll ever meet. She's a bit listless and doesn't study or work to her limits, as she thinks she's got everything under control. This means she's a heavy procrastinator and slacker. She also doesn't like to show off, keeping humble to herself. However, when it comes to her fellow peers, she'll help them or come to their defense, for example, if they're falling behind on something or getting thrown under the bus. She despises sticklers to rules and people who only think of themselves.

Brief Background:
Born due to a human woman's escape from an arranged marriage into an arms of a demon man, Ave had always been an outlier. Even when her parents' relationship seemed destined for each other in the beginning, their standards of what their child should grow up to be and how to act clashed. This soon led to a split in the family, and at 4 years old, Ave stayed by her mother's side. Fortunately, this was the end to her *darkness*. Her mother was a free spirit, unlike her strict father, so that aspect of her personality was imparted onto Ave throughout her childhood. Her rare halfbloodedness seemed to pique the curiosity of many people, so she was often met with gazes and questions about her. It got too much to handle however, so she attended Lucien's Academy for Gifted Individuals in hopes that she would be more seen as normal, despite her species.

Powers/Weapons:
She can control shadows formed from any object. They can act as distractions, eyes, or even extra limbs. If someone tries to split it in half, the shadow controlled fades into air. She has those assassin switchblades and some darts hidden up both of her sleeves at all times.

Izumi’s face scowled as she lifts the girl by the coat’s collar off the ground, looking her straight in her eyes. The girl weakly tries to kick her while being dangled high in the air, considering her captor’s unnaturally tall figure.

“Listen. I do not have time for foolishness. If you come one more time to steal my belongings, I’ll do more than just throw a dart in your shoulder.”

She searched her pockets for a certain item of her’s. Pulling out a phone and observing it carefully, she then stores it back in her sling bag and drops the kid on the floor. The girl makes her escape and runs off into the horizon, across the densely-packed rooftops. What she didn’t know was that she left behind a glimmering blade, coated with dried blood and a black mist surrounding it. She hesitates at first, since it was probably haunted by some kind of malignant miasma. But it beckons her…

"How those fools treat you is unbearable, isn’t it? How about exacting revenge. Sweet revenge with this blade of yours. I am the only one who will help you, Oshiro Izumi."

Cyris HORFLUCH

- BASIC

Species: Vampire
Position:
Sexuality: Male
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Alignment: Tempered Neutral
- PERSONALITY

Cyris is an old soul. He is well spoken and mannered, as the High Vampires have taught each young one the rules of respect and deference. Although Cyris may seem quiet and reserved on the outside, he can become quite snappy if tampered with for too long. One may find themselves the victim of his cold tone and chilling gaze if he is at his breaking point.

Cyris is also very protective. He wil take anyone under his wing, providing support and a guard as well. If anybody crosses him or a friend, Cyris will not be quick to forget. Otherwise, the vampire is quite flirtatious and friendly.

HISTORY

Cyris was borne into the dominant Pzemní clan. He was a prince of sorts, given important roles all of his life. His father and mother were wealthy, the offspring of the two top families who had founded the clan. Cyris’ great grandparents were appointed the Elders, bringing it upon themselves to teach the youngsters the ways of the Pzemní.

Cyris was known for his unique power. He was, after all, a legacy Pzemní. His parents both had strong gifts, and their union was shown to be one of the most powerful known to the vampire race. Cyris grew quickly, his strengths causing him to stand out and helping him rise in ranks. He was a great fighter and an even greater leader. His parents decided to give him time off from his duties, allowing him to attend a school.

EF808E6C-0319-41A1-B093-B6A290AF2348.jpeg

- ABILITIES

Coming from an ancient clan of Czechloslovakian vampires, Cyris holds a large number of abilities, although not all are considered powers. To start things off, Cyris has heightened everything. He can run faster than horse, holding speeds up to 80 mph. He can jump almost 8 feet in the air, though he tends to use his leg strength more for running. He can detect the smallest traces of light in complete darkness, though those abilities will begin to wear off if he does not constantly train them. His sense of smell is almost six times that of a dog. He is able to hear like a bat, picking up high pitched noises with an enlarged canal and receptors deep inside of his head.

His so called powers are unnatural. Cyris holds the ability to harness energy. Whether it be kinetic or gravitational, he can build up balls of energy, almost like lightning, but more intangible. When he has built up enough, he can release the enrgy into the form of a shockwave or harden it into a lance of pure strength.

Weapons: Cyris has a pair of double edged hunting knives with him almost at all times. They are made of magically enhanced titanium with webs of silver and steel weaving between the handles.
- MISC

PHSYICAL TRAITS
Hair Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: Tan
Eye Colour: Red
Body Shape/Type: Chiseled, well muscled
Scars, If Any: A long jagged knife wound along his right shoulder, a silvery scar cutting across his left palm.
Tattoos, If any: A black and red python winding down his back.

coding by cychotic
[/centerblock

CherryTart CherryTart [font/ Indie Flower] Your Character has been approved if you are still interested in joining in.
Kaitisme Kaitisme [font/ Indie Flower] Were back to it, you're welcome to post after we begin comrade

Skellux Skellux [font/ Indie Flower] Welcome to Luciens, you can post when we begin!
lunymoony lunymoony [font/ Indie Flower] You're character is approve, I like her.

jakthemenace jakthemenace [font/ Indie Flower] Welcome, character accepted, I believe she will fit in well here.
hostage hostage [font/ Indie Flower] Your character is approved, although there is just one thing- the coding on your Sheet has cut a few words off.

Name: Luke Hazel
Male
Species: Human
Alignment: chaotic sporadic ( no telling what his alignment is because it constantly changed on the spectrum 453FD77E-B9D7-4836-913B-9B9A548C1B06.jpeg
Physical description: 5 foot 10 inches, he is often thought of as short from those taller than him. With red short straight hair he has a reddish brown eyes and a slim stature

Personality : he is a mortal with mixed emotions varying from a soft compassionate emotional being with a heart and feelings to a rebellious rowdy rugged individual . Always being on the change but there are certain triggers that make him turn to certain emotions .ex: a female leans in closer to him making him feel nervous and blush a lot .

Abilities: as he is a human they are considered the weakest species in all physical perspectives and sometimes mental perspectives. Luke's only special abilities would be able to use his mind and creativity combined with his sporadic mental will to create inventions over a long period and is unpredictable

Weapons : None

Name: Luke Hazel
Male
Species: Human
Alignment: chaotic sporadic ( no telling what his alignment is because it constantly changed on the spectrum View attachment 496098
Physical description: 5 foot 10 inches, he is often thought of as short from those taller than him. With red short straight hair he has a reddish brown eyes and a slim stature

Personality : he is a mortal with mixed emotions varying from a soft compassionate emotional being with a heart and feelings to a rebellious rowdy rugged individual . Always being on the change but there are certain triggers that make him turn to certain emotions .ex: a female leans in closer to him making him feel nervous and blush a lot .

Abilities: as he is a human they are considered the weakest species in all physical perspectives and sometimes mental perspectives. Luke's only special abilities would be able to use his mind and creativity combined with his sporadic mental will to create inventions over a long period and is unpredictable

Weapons : None
Denied. you obviously didnt read the rules in the Lore tab.

Eris Duskwood

• ErisDuskwoodPicture.jpgAge: 16 (in fae years, at least)

Sexuality: Asexual lesbian

Species: Animafae

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral Good

Last edited:
Eris Duskwood

• View attachment 496306Age: 16 (in fae years, at least)

Sexuality: Asexual lesbian

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral Good
Accepted, welcoime to the Academy

ATTACH]
51b0d4a97e78f40f4c6cb0c44056a745.jpg
Name: Delia Thauer
Species: Animafae/Gaiafae Hybrid
Alignment: Neutral

Physical Description: Stands at about four foot nine, with a slim hourglass figure. A pair of dark antlers protrude from curly, waist length dark auburn hair, extending her height to about five foot three. Wide blue grey eyes peer out of a heart shaped face. Her wings are slightly larger than the average Gaiafae, but are made of the same delicate, gossamer material. They're mostly the same auburn color of her hair, with accents of dark brown. White veins thread through them, forming patterns that are almost reminiscent of feathers. Tends to prefer tighter tops and looser shorts that bunch at the bottom, things that won't ride up if she takes a spill while flying, and wears her silver circlet as often as possible, as it's the only thing connecting her to her old life.

Personality Description: Quiet and reserved, Delia tends to come across as standoffish upon first meeting. Underneath her almost disinterested demeanor hides her true shy, anxious self. She's a delicate soul, with a sensitive, easily broken heart. Her anxiety makes it difficult to manage crowds, but one on one or in a small group of people of people she's comfortable with, she's silly and sweet, and she's the best person to come to if you need emotional support. She has no discernible temper, tending to break down into tears of frustration over situations that would make most people angry.

Brief Background: At about six years old, Delia was found wandering the woods alone by a local werewolf pack. She had no memories of her life before the woods, the only clue to her past an ornate circlet slightly too big for her, with her first name inscribed on the inside. There was much confusion about what she was when she was found. Her antlers spoke of an Animafae heritage, but her wings were clearly Gaiafae. They decided after some deliberation that she must be some sort of hybrid of the two. The problem was, there were no fae of any kind in the area. They searched for her family for a year with no luck, before deciding to simply adopt her into the pack. She had an unconventional upbringing, being raised by the pack as a whole, though she bonded the strongest to a boy a year older than her, who became her fierce protector. Upon learning about the academy, she decided to join, in hopes of finding more of her kind and learning more about her own species.

Powers/Weapons: Having not been raised by her own kind, she’s had to puzzle out her abilities mostly on her own, feeling around blindly. Being half Gaiafae, she has a firm hold on her earth abilities, helped by the sheer amount of time she'd spent in the woods with her family. She has some control over water, but she struggles with fire and air. While she is able to fly, she’s not particularly quick or adept at it, again stemming from having to learn on her own. She doesn’t carry weapons, being a very nonviolent person, nor is she physically strong enough to be much use in a fight.

Slipping through a servant's entrance, a nervous human was contemplating giving up on this madness and returning home. This was an insane plan, and she was insane for going along with it. As she finally decided to turn and escape, her partner in crime returned, the small redhead wearing a huge grin. "Alright, the coast is clear," she said excitedly, bustling Sarah down a poorly lit hall. She couldn't believe she'd let herself be talked into this. She was a dressmaker, not a noble. She only made dresses for these types of things. Never wore them. Until tonight at least.

She glared holes into the back of the woman's head. This was all her fault. She was a long time customer at The Rose Garden, where Sarah worked, and had come in one day wanting a special dress. She'd very excitedly told them about the very exclusive ball she'd be wearing it to, and was very exact about what she wanted. While chatting, she'd admitted that, despite being excited about the chance to attend the ball, she was also fairly bored with the idea. Now, she'd been coming to their shop long enough to have become at least casual friends with her and the owner, or as close to friendship as two lower class women could have with a noble lady. As such, she'd eventually managed to wheedle out of Sarah the very private, very intense desire to have an adventure.

When it occurred to her that having Sarah crash their ball would most definitely make this probably the most exciting party of the year, she'd passed the idea on to Sarah, who was considerably less enthused. It had taken almost a month of constant pressure and begging and cajoling for her to agree, even if just to finally quiet the woman.

Had the woman, however, been aware at the time that Sarah was the true genius behind The Rose Garden, and not simply an employee, she'd certainly never have dragged her into this. Not and risk losing her, and a good portion of the noble women's, favorite dressmaker.

It was too late now however.

"Clara," she whispered as she was dragged physically down the hallway by the smaller woman. It was strange that she had half a foot on her friend, who couldn't have been more than five feet, and yet she found herself dragged around with ease. "I don't think I can do this."

The woman waved her hand dismissively. "Oh quiet. I know you want adventure. You know you want adventure." Sarah frowned before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.

"Are you sure I look alright?" She asked for the hundredth time that night, smoothing her hands down the front of the gown. It was a brilliant white, with a bustle and a bit of a train. It had cap sleeves and a low bodice, the corset working to emphasize her slim curves. There were feathers sewn artistically throughout it as well. The real beauty of it however was how the bottom slowly faded from brilliant white to grey to black. It had been incredibly difficult to create, but the effort was worth it she thought. It was the most daring thing she'd ever worn.

Her white blonde hair was done up on top of her head in an elegant bun, leaving a few strands to curl around her face, the look completed with a white feathered headband. And on her face was a simple black mask, the color making her blue eyes almost glow.

"You look like a swan," the woman murmured, this time with a gentle smile. She was certain Sarah would be a hit, and not just because she would be the only human in a sea of vampires. "And don't worry. Like I said, I'll be there too. So if anything happens I can step in and get you out, okay?" Sarah nodded nervously and stepped towards the unobtrusive door Clara was pointing at. With one last pleading look, she was pushed through the servant's door and into a sea of beautifully dressed people. Oh, she was in way over her head. Her courage failed her and she spun to escape back through the door, only to find it closed behind her, Clara nowhere to be seen.

She swallowed hard before taking a deep breath. Well she did want an adventure. Perhaps this was a case of 'be careful what you wish for'. It was okay. She'd manage. Hopefully.

Last edited:
ATTACH]
51b0d4a97e78f40f4c6cb0c44056a745.jpg
Name: Delia Thauer
Alignment: Neutral

Physical Description: Stands at about five foot one, with a slim hourglass figure. A pair of dark antlers protrude from curly, waist length dark auburn hair, extending her height to about five foot seven. Wide blue grey eyes peer out of a heart shaped face. The feathers on her wings are the same dark auburn of her hair, threaded with accents the color of her horns. Tends to prefer tighter tops and looser shorts that bunch at the bottom, things that won't ride up if she takes a spill while flying, and wears her silver circlet as often as possible, as it's the only thing connecting her to her old life.

Personality Description: Quiet and reserved, Delia tends to come across as standoffish upon first meeting. Underneath her almost disinterested demeanor hides her true shy, anxious self. She's a delicate soul, with a sensitive, easily broken heart. Her anxiety makes it difficult to manage crowds, but one on one or in a small group of people of people she's comfortable with, she's silly and sweet, and she's the best person to come to if you need emotional support. She has no discernible temper, tending to break down into tears of frustration over situations that would make most people angry.

Brief Background: At about six years old, Delia was found wandering the woods alone by a local werewolf pack. She had no memories of her life before the woods, the only clue to her past an ornate circlet slightly too big for her, with her first name inscribed on the inside. Between her wings and antlers it was very easy to tell what she was, but at the time there were none of her kind in the area. They searched for her family for a year with no luck, before deciding to simply adopt her into the pack. She had an unconventional upbringing, being raised by the pack as a whole, though she bonded the strongest to a boy a year older than her, who became her fierce protector. Upon learning about the academy, she decided to join, in hopes of finding more of her kind and learning more about her own species.

Powers/Weapons: Having not been raised by her own kind, she’s had to puzzle out her abilities mostly on her own, feeling around blindly. She has a decent hold on her elemental abilities in general, her best being earth, as she spent much of her time roaming the forest with her adopted pack. She also has a good hold on water, followed by fire, but she struggles with air and spirit. While she is able to fly, she’s not particularly quick or adept at it, again stemming from having to learn on her own. She doesn’t carry weapons, being a very nonviolent person, nor is she physically strong enough to be much use in a fight.
Well, I Think she is a lovely character, but Animafae are supposed to be the rarest Sub-species of Fae, now, to make her more compatible with the Lore of the RPV, perhaps she could either be Half Animafae (You could have her be half Lymphafae, that would work with her proclivity towards Water, since Animafae usually have more of a proclivity towards Spirit) Or, change to Gaiafae, and all you would have to change about her would be her wing type, if you have any argument for my suggestions, please send me a PM =)

Asterrran.png
General
Name:
Asterran Reis Auberan
Species: Shapeshifter
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Physical Traits
>Human Physical Description<

(albino) *Skin tone) Smooth, deathly pale white. *Eyes) Left eye (looking directly at him) is dark, blood red rimmed in black while the right is very light red rimmed in white. *Hair) Chin length, soft white hair with faint, light pink highlights that hangs in front of his eyes with one small braid on the side. *Build) Asterran is tall, about 6'4"; thin and lanky with long legs and fingers. *Facial features) He has a thin nose and lips that are very pale; really angular features and sad looking eyes. *Distinct features) Jagged scar across his left eye (looking directly at him), long, thin scars that run down his back from his shoulders to his waist. Asterran also has burn scars across the tops of his thighs. *Clothes) Black skinny jeans and dark shirts, occasionally white and hanging off his thin form. He's usually wearing a thin, dark grey jacket or sweatshirt. He always has a key hanging on black thread hanging around his neck and will normally have a few charms too.

>Leopard Physical Description<
In his leopard form, Asterran appears as a large snow leopard with a long and thick tail. He has long stripes down his back and spots on the rest of his body. He also has large paws and retractable claws. His eyes are the same as his human form, red.

>Hawk Physical Description<
Asterran takes the form of a strange hawk. It's pure white with five-inch horns on its head. He has the same red eyes and one red tail feather. His claws and beak look red with blood.

>Sea Turtle Physical Description<
Asterran shell is five feet long and three feet across. The top of the shell is a reddish-brown and his actual body is pasty white. Of course, his eyes are the same red as his other forms.

>Cobra Physical Description<
As a cobra, Asterran is six feet long, his body being mostly white. Across the widest part of his back is red-orange and black coloured pattern. (See picture) And of course, the same red eyes!

>Dragon Physical Description<
In his dragon form, Asterran is twenty feet long and has a wingspan of fifteen feet. Over his tough scales is white fur that covers his entire body. His wings are also white and taper off to jagged and torn tips. Along his tail are two smaller "wings" to help to steer, their edges are a dark maroon; the same colour appears just below his neck and down his back and tail. On his head and the edge of his neck are white, feather-like frills. He has white claws that continue growing, forcing him to shave them off on stones every once and a while. Do I even have to explain the red eyes again?

Personal
>>Personality Description<<

Asterran is very reserved, never going into detail about his past unless he trusts whomever he's telling; he's very slow to trust because of his background. He prefers to keep to himself and because he doesn't talk to people often he tends to be very blunt and abrasive. But while he is too honest most of the time he's very careful about what he says. Asterran hates his past and is more often than not getting lost in books and other people's stories. That's why if someone does spark interest and intrigue in him, he likes to find out a lot about their life. When he accepts someone as a friend he still holds them at arm's length, wary of pain on either person's account. Rarely does he ever get close enough to someone to be altogether honest and sharing. Despite being quiet and blunt, Asterran is respectful to those he believes deserves his respect. Of course, he's not egoistic about himself, although it may seem like it since he tends to be fairly rude when interacting with people and this is often perceived as him speaking down to people. No, he definitely doesn't think very highly of himself, he's actually really insecure and self-deprecating. But this doesn't weaken him, in fact, in most situations he's level-headed and calm, trying to think through things. But that isn't true for all occurrences; Asterranhas PTSD, usually being triggered by crowds, large fires, being shouted at, and whippings. Because of his PTSD, he often has panic attacks. When this happens he shuts down and blocks out the world, having flashbacks and striking out at people who try to approach him. Afterwards, he's very tense, more withdrawn, anxious and unstable. But whenever he isn't reliving his past or getting over a panic attack he's really patient and rational.

>>Background<<
I will not say much about Asterran's past, as that is something for him to share with those he trusts. You determine whether he trusts you or not. I will say that at a young age, Asterran lost his mother when he first shifted into a leopard and tore her apart. He's always blamed himself for that, as has his father. This alone will most likely explain a lot on behalf of his scars if you're willing to make assumptions. All throughout his childhood, Asterran was shunned and looked down on because of his albino trait and the rumors that surrounded the family about his mother's death; in his small town by the sea most people avoided him. When he was seventeen his father left the house late one night, never returning. Asterran did the only thing he thought to be most rational; he left. He abandoned his father's house and packed very few things, wandering around the area. A year later he had settled down in a slightly larger town, miles and miles away from his previous home. He had hardly lived there for half a year when he found a strange note on his door, telling him to go to Lucien's Academy. After a couple years of intensive research he tracked it down, deciding to check it out. Once again, he packed up his belongings and went on his way. I *suppose* that's all I should say, it was more than I should've said but regardless, you'll have your chance to find out more if you so chose.
Powers/Weapons: Obviously Asterran can shapeshift into five different forms, he has no other powers and as for weapons, the weapons of his animalistic abilities and he has a preference to long distance weapons, most often throwing knives. Other than that, his main weapon would be his intellectual abilities.

>>Sample<<
Asterran stared nervously up at the tall and imposing structure. It was an empty building, old and decrepit. But standing at the very feet of it it seemed threatening. The structure had long been abandoned, all the people that used to populate it gone. Just as the rest of the town was. But the building was different, it was still standing while everything else was mostly dust and bones.
Asterran had been on the road for a few weeks when he came across the crumbling ruins of a town. It sparked interest in him, how haunting a norming structure was after it was stripped down to the framework.
He began picking through the first floor, noticing the trash of other travellers who stumbled upon the place. Rubble littered the ground and he heard occasion sounds of scurrying in the darker corners. Every sound sent him rigid, his eyes flicking every which way. He searched for a way to the upper levels and eventually found a questionable stairwell. He tested the first stair, putting half his weight on it. It groaned but didn't collapse under his weight. He continued travelling up, sucking in a breath each time the ancient stairs creaked beneath him. When he went as high as he dared to do, Asterran carefully made his way to the edge of the building, where the walls had fallen in on themselves. Looking out on the view of the world, he found he could no longer see the wide expanse of ocean, hear the crashing of water on stone. But when he stopped to examine himself, he discovered that he didn't mind it, not seeing signs of his old life. It brought a sense of peace to him.​

1541019829539.png clan
Name: Anemone Bay (Nicknames: Ani, Mo-Mo)
Species: Hybrid (Aetherfae and Lymphafae)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Physical Description: "I'm five feet five inches and a half! The half is very important. My hair goes to about -Look at the butterfly!- about down to my back. I have a small frame. Oh! And because of that I can fit in small places! I found that out because...I can't remember...What were we talking about again? Oh! Right! I also have a small nose and I have this weird blue birthmark that looks like a tear on my left check (right in the picture of me)! So yeah! Is anyone else hungry? I'm hungry."
Personality Description: flighty (doesn't realize it), bubbly, hyper, sometimes can be an air-head and scatterbrain, doesn't understand metaphors, trustworthy
Brief Background: Anemone grew up with only her mother in the picture. Her mom, Marinha Bay, tried her best to raise her on her own, however, there is only so much one person can do. Anemone was a very reserved child, believe it or not, a bundle of anxiety, and never talked much. What made her come out of her shell was when her mom started to leave before she would wake up and getting home after she was asleep. She was alone when she walked to school, walked home, and all the time between. Slowly, extremely slowly, she began to be more social. This all started when she was around 9. The first real friend she made was a human that went by the name Serenity and was 12. She is still her best friend till this day. As she grew older, she would start waking up earlier to see her mom off every morning. When she was 14, she had mostly broken out of her shell. Of course, she will always have that part of her that would rather be on the beach reading a book by herself. A few months after her 15th birthday, she started to see her mom more. Turns out she had gotten engaged and wanted Anemone to meet her soon-to-be father. Anemone was angry that her mother had never spoken to her about that at all before, but did as she said, with the accompany of Serenity. Anemone’s mother got married to the man shortly after Anemone turned 17. She tried her best to welcome him into her family with open arms, but it proved extremely difficult.
“I’m pretty sure he hates me!” However, she tried her best to tolerate him. When she got a letter Lucien’s Academy, she was tremendously happy. One, she didn’t have to see him and got to go to a school for people like her. She just hoped she would get to see Serenity.
Powers/Weapons: Survive underwater indefinitly, control over water, charm magic, and has wings made of cloud-like substance
Sample: WIP​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back