• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Stuck In A Room OoC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
There's no response from the wall this time.

I have a plan for what happens next, now that we have a
decent group, but I'm going to wait maybe another round
of posts before putting it into effect.

Can't wait. It's been cool doing the character interactions, but we gotta get some of that PLOT in here.

I have the first 'event' almost written out, I just need to tweak some stuff. Whoever
wants to post before it happens, please do so. Once I'm done, I'll explain part of
what is about to happen, and then put the rest into motion ic.

I just googled whether black vultures have a good sense of smell and apparently it's completely different from turkey vultures which I figured they'd be similar to. Oops. Well, whether humans have a better sense of smell or black vultures, he still can smell I guess. I can't have that many anosmic characters.

Okay, I'm stuck on one thing, but it's not immediately important, so I'm going to go ahead
and explain what's about to happen. The light in the room is going to disappear. Everybody
is going to hear a voice in their head, each person receiving a message unique to them. I'll
privately message y'all what your character's message is. Then the light will come back on.
Hopefully by that point I'll have figured out how to phrase what immediately comes next lulz
Sound good?

But I can't keep up everytime, though. I believe you've read me tell you that I'm quite inactive once in awhile. And can take longer. At least, I can't help but to keep being enthusiastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back