• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Strings Attached

The Rogue Bro

The average magical guy
Several children were recently orphaned, leaving them no one to turn to. No aunts, uncles, grandparents, nothing. In any other circumstance, these children would be put into factories to work like any other Victorian age orphan. But for some strange reason, they were picked up by a family of nobles who clothed them, fed the, and healed them of their wounds. Of course, their were strings attached to their kindness; They would have to marry into the family .

Hi, hello, hey there, greetings, and salutations! Before I start yelling "JOIN MY RP OR GET OFF MY LAWN", I would like to mention some of the key parts of this RP. Firstly, everybody's character (Unless you ask and get permission from me) will start out relatively young, around 6-9 summers old.

Secondly, to speed up relationship building, their will be several time skips, varying in length from a day to three years.

And thirdly, (If you haven't already figured out) each orphan will be engaged to a noble child. That's pretty much the gist of it, so JOIN MY RP OR GET OFF MY LAWN.

You'll probably be able to play what character you want, depending on the turnout. (In hindsight, I should have made a poll for it)

The plot is intriguing, I may play as a female orphan but may change it. I'm still in debate. ^^;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back