• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Strike Team Zeus

This is interesting. And am I the only one who picked the Mk. II armor? Who wants to sneak around the whole time, and use proto-type armor that may or may not fail? Sorry, had to get that off of my chest. Carry on.

I do believe it is. I'm not the gm, however, so don't take my word for it. But we currently only have three people.

I do apologize to Daniel (Annabel) posted without considering my circumstances. Misrepresented the character i intend to play. Yes Wandering Hollow, Phoenix is a planner. Give him time and he'll likely have plan A-43-B. I do invite others to be included in plans if they so choose. And to Beowulf, i liked the Mk II armor as well. Survival over stealth for me.

If someone could help out, i dont know how to di the @person thing. If someone can help i would appreciate.

Tiberious1973 said:
I do apologize to Daniel (Annabel) posted without considering my circumstances. Misrepresented the character i intend to play. Yes Wandering Hollow, Phoenix is a planner. Give him time and he'll likely have plan A-43-B. I do invite others to be included in plans if they so choose. And to Beowulf, i liked the Mk II armor as well. Survival over stealth for me.
If someone could help out, i dont know how to di the @person thing. If someone can help i would appreciate.
Ah. That's simple really. All you have to do is type @Tiberious1973 once you type the first few letters, a list would pop up. Just click the person you are talking to and BAM! Done. :3

I am sorry to inform you that I can no longer run this RP. Well, I was barely running it anyway. Unfortunately my life right now has taken some turns and I just can't do this anymore. My sincerest apologies.

The thread shall stay open and you are all welcome to continue playing. I would suggest that one of you takes up the role of making/starting missions, guiding the RP and being a manager. As for me; I am done.

Thank you for both your time and your interest.

I hope that you all enjoy yourselves and wish you the best of luck.

I second. I'm trying to get an rp of my own off the ground and possibly rebooting some else's, with their permission of course. So I have a lot of planning already to do.

I appreciate the vote of confidence here. Ive never run one of these type of RPs, the post ones. All the ones I've tried the creator never posts lol. Gimme a short bit to design something and ill have something to try as a test. IM disabled so i have lots of time to post.

@Beowulf Do you still want Sergeant in any case? I'm fine helping run and running a basic member

Would you ppl be interested in a mission such as ....

An American Eco-Terrorist extremist group is gearing up to take out an oil rig off the coast of the Gulf of Mexico in American waters. The effect would cost billions in cleanup efforts and heavily impair fuel production in Texas and other coastal states. If the group is not stopped and destroy the oil rig it will only embolden the group and they will be likely to act again. Stopping them now will consume a lot of their resources, and shed a negative light on the group, effectively crippling their public support. The Task force would have to board the rig, neutralise the enemy threat and locate and disarm any bombs or sabotage they come across. When the group has done thier job they would be extracted and national law enforcement would be called in to deal with anything left over.

Does something like that sound interesting to start with?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiberious1973 said:
Would you ppl be interested in a mission such as ....
An American Eco-Terrorist extremist group is gearing up to take out an oil rig off the coast of the Gulf of Mexico in American waters. The effect would cost billions in cleanup efforts and heavily impair fuel production in Texas and other coastal states. If the group is not stopped and destroy the oil rig it will only embolden the group and they will be likely to act again. Stopping them now will consume a lot of their resources, and shed a negative light on the group, effectively crippling their public support. The Task force would have to board the rig, neutralise the enemy threat and locate and disarm any bombs or sabotage they come across. When the group has done thier job they would be extracted and national law enforcement would be called in to deal with anything left over.

Does something like that sound interesting to start with?
Hmmm.... An evil Greenpeace group eh? Sounds good.

Sorry to get back so late. But yes, I would still like to be the sergeant. I made my character to fit that role, so it'd be a waste otherwise. Now, let's begin.

I usually GM tabletop games on comms like TS or raidcall. I has hoped to play a bit in an RPnation RP before doing much running one, so I am hoping im doing alright for you. Once we get past the setup i do intend to pick things up a bit. IM open to suggestions and of course comments if im moving too slow. Im also trying to give everyone a chance to post before moving on but it seems ppl are posting pretty regularly, which is making things really nice. I want to thank people for the activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back