• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀. — the lovers

Main
Here

Uxie

ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭* ੈ‧₊❀˖°

poison - yas

i'd take any type of poison

to forget what we are now

strangers.

triples x uxie, again

elisabeth yin

darling, darling.

n. names.

ellie, beth

cn. name.

殷玉玫

age.

twenty-six

d.o.b.

june 18th

occupation.

author, ghostwriter

ethnicity.

han chinese

mods.

double-pierced lobes, a heart on the back of her left shoulder

bite my nails, bite my lip; you smile, and my head is so full and i can no longer think and all i want to do is to kiss you and call you mine, because when i look at you i see heaven and all i want is to drown in your light. it burns; it hurts, but it hurts so good, and even if i were to go up in ashes, i would rather it be in your warmth.

kiss me once, kiss me twice,

elisabeth is a beautiful mess of smudged ink and tangled sheets and mascara running down her cheeks. a heartbreaker and broken-hearted; a scream that fades into a choked sob. someone so thoroughly ruled by a fickle heart yet loves with such fiery passion its flames lick and burn. a singe at best and a scorch most times upon the unfortunate souls lured in by the myriad of enchanting, dangerous colours. her nature yearns to be angelic, but so consumed by her emotions and her thoughts that she finds it hard to keep anyone out of her line of fire. she wanders endlessly, content with staying lost forever but craves, still, for the stability of a home to return to.

she is unpredictable, unforgettable; and your undoing.

then give me a kiss goodbye.

you're here anyways, just do it without worries.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

chaiya sirirattanakul

sweet dreams.

r. name.

chaiya sirirattanakul

t. name.

ชัยย่า ศิริรัตนากุล

known as.

kai (ไก่)

age.

twenty-six

birthday.

14 september

ethnicity.

thai-french

occupation.

forensic scientist

she was like cigarettes, and he was a chain smoker. he knew she was bad for him. he saw all the warning labels, felt every breath that she stole from his lungs. but just the touch of her skin against his fingertips was enough to push all sense aside; when she was on his lips, everything was fine.

yes, i know, how love is a lie

kai is a construct of contradictions, quiet and outspoken, straightforward and complicated, rational and volatile, intense and dispassionate. a cynical idealist, who builds beautiful dreams that he doesn't believe in, fighting for perfection while carrying the absolute faith that he will never achieve it. someone who hates, but is so prone to, getting addicted — to his work, to the bitter taste of nicotine, to the exhilaration of looking into somebody's eyes, and seeing nothing but his reflection. a person who is terrified of giving himself away, yet chases blindly after the feeling of being needed.

call him a hypocrite or call him a tragedy, it doesn't really matter. in the end, it will stand true still, that kai is his own worst enemy, the craftsman of his own end.

but my darling, she's a good liar.

and behind my eyelids, there's the shape of you.

♡coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back