• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Stranger Things" Byler {Will Byers x Mike Wheeler}

Quineon

Yaoi Fanboy
After waking up in the hospital, Will and Mike were closer than ever. It was inevitable that Will would confide in Mike that he had a crush on the older male. What would Mike's reaction be? Would he be cheating on "El"? YOU be the judge. Let's keep this PG - 13 rated guys!

Starter -
Will Byers eased into his mother's loving touch. Waking up, he saw her and his brother Jonathan who were just as happy to see him as he was to see them. "Is Mike here?" His brother smiled, "Of course! Practically the entire neighborhood is here!" Will laughed before coughing up a lung. "Honey...Honey are you alright?" Will smiled at his mother. "Yeah I just...I'm sore." His eyes begged his mother to trust him. "Alright but your friends can't stay long." Will felt his heart skip a beat when Mike ran in to hug his friend. Their intimacy was cut short however when Lucas and Dustin also embraced him. The gesture meant the world to Will and he laughed when they were in a frantic rush to tell him what he had missed out on. 'A girl?' He panicked internally but soon was relieved to hear that she and Mike weren't together...at least not anymore. 'She went away...Would she come back? Would he lose Mike?' His mind raced like a galliant stallion. When his friends began to leave, he finally spoke up "Mike...can you please stay for a minute?" He apolgozied to his family but asked for a moment alone with his friend. "Mike..." He coughed heavilly before finally regaining the strength to continue. "...Just...Just between us. I-I need to confess something. I'm sorry I wasn't there when your friend left but Mike...I don't know how supporitive I can be because I'm..." He coughed. "I'm in love with you. I know you like girls but...Mike I'm sorry. I-It really is true what they say about me. I'm sorry you had to be my victim." He stared at his friend and begged forgiveness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back