• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Strange linkings

Perhaps one of the @Super Moderators will know what to do. They and the admins are probably the only ones that can do anything about it.

Ghost said:
Perhaps one of the @Super Moderators will know what to do. They and the admins are probably the only ones that can do anything about it.
okie dokie~ tis not of a big deal,for I don't mind that particular tab being broken but it just needs to be deleted or fixed. Danke though~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunh.

Your tab is done borked.

Honestly, I''ve never seen that. I'd suggest requesting a new tab and asking for the borked one to be deleted. Whiiiich, unless another staff member beats me to, I wouldn't mind take care of later tonight once I've eaten dinner.

If you'd rather delete it than fix it, there might be a delete button at the bottom of the thread. But if you want it fixed, you'll gotta wait for one of the supers to come on. ( ' w '

Edit: nnnninnnjaa

Edit2: actually you wouldn't be able to delete the thread urself anyways woops lol

Last edited by a moderator:
ngh double cuteness Mod attack! Yeah, xD I tried but uh gotta click on the actual tab to delete it, anywhoo it would be best to delete it~

My guess is that when you made the tab request, sometime during that process, the URL to the IC tab was copied incorrectly. It should be fixable. (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back